Domain Empire
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.9%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.4%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Exactly.

Trump’s proposed tariffs could cost US households $1,500 per year: Report​

Trump, the presumptive 2024 Republican presidential nominee, has pledged to impose a 10 percent tariff on all foreign products if reelected.
https://thehill.com/business/456029...-could-cost-us-households-1500-a-year-report/
God Bless Tariffs and God Bless Trump. People in states like MI love the idea. I doubt Trump will get it through congress but it's worth a shot. You people seem to forget that America is a Republic and President is not king so they are limited. Praise God Biden is limited in the amount of damage he can do.

•••
God Bless Tariffs and God Bless Trump. People in states like MI love the idea. I doubt Trump will get it through congress but it's worth a shot. You people seem to forget that America is a Republic and President is not king so they are limited. Praise God Biden is limited in the amount of damage he can do.
"The CAP study says the Trump tariff would be more detrimental to U.S. consumers and importers than to Chinese companies.

“Tariffs are a tax levied on U.S. importers when their purchased product crosses into the U.S. market. These importers are usually domestic companies that import products for distribution to U.S. consumers,” the study says."

Why do you want to destroy the USA?

•••
Trump and Republicans will destroy the social security and Medicare programs

•••
Last edited:
•••
"The CAP study says the Trump tariff would be more detrimental to U.S. consumers and importers than to Chinese companies.

“Tariffs are a tax levied on U.S. importers when their purchased product crosses into the U.S. market. These importers are usually domestic companies that import products for distribution to U.S. consumers,” the study says."

Why do you want to destroy the USA?
Bring manufacturing back to America. And, drill baby, drill.

•••
God Bless Tariffs and God Bless Trump...

God will protect his own, no need to be facetious.

Tariffs will increase consumer prices, but that's the point - to develop domestic manufacturing by pricing out the competition. Americans are used to low consumer prices based on imports where wages are lower, so expect a loss of buying power. This may be the remedy; however, as a guaranteed recession will lead to lower consumer spending and thereby reduce current over-consumption levels and mold future consumer habits. :xf.wink:

In the case of electric vehicles, I'm surprised the amount of support Elon (TESLA) has from the right. Especially with the Climate Change deniers, I see very little opposition to to his green initiatives, as they support the status quo.

Last edited:
•••
Agree and we need to use what available resources we have to our advantage
Oil coal unclear

•••
I'd love to vote for Nikki in 2028 primary. We shall see if she runs again.

•••
Does scale of environmental destruction amount to a war crime?

Satellite analysis shows farms devastated and nearly half of the territory’s trees razed. Alongside mounting air and water pollution, experts says Israel’s onslaught on Gaza’s ecosystems has made the area unlivable.

“It’s whole orchards gone, only soil left; you don’t see a single thing,” Yin says.

Independent satellite analysis by Forensic Architecture (FA), a London-based research group that investigates state violence, found similar results.

Before 7 October, farms and orchards covered about 170 sq km (65 sq miles), or 47% of Gaza’s total land area. By the end of February, FA estimates from satellite data that Israeli military activity had destroyed more than 65 sq km, or 38% of that land.

Almost a third of greenhouses have been destroyed entirely, according to FA’s analysis, ranging from up to 90% in the north of Gaza to about 40% around Khan Younis.

An act of 'ecocide'​

The scale and long-term impact of the destruction have led to calls for it to be investigated as a potential war crime, and to be classed as ecocide, which covers damage done to the environment by deliberate or negligent actions.

“Palestinian people have a strong relationship with the land – they are very connected to their land and also to the sea,” she says. “People in Gaza cannot live without fishing, without farming."

FA says: “The destruction of agricultural land and infrastructure in Gaza is a deliberate act of ecocide."

“The targeted farms and greenhouses are fundamental to local food production for a population already under a decades-long siege. The effects of this systematic agricultural destruction are exacerbated by other deliberate acts of deprivation of critical resources for Palestinian survival in Gaza.”

https://www.theguardian.com/environment/2024/mar/29/gaza-israel-palestinian-war-ecocide-environmental-destruction-pollution-rome-statute-war-crimes

•••
Jordan Peterson might have some tips for you... after he takes the social media re-education program

Hmmm, what other glorious regimes have embraced "re-education?" How quickly the good fall...

•••
I'd love to vote for Nikki in 2028 primary. We shall see if she runs again.
Nikki will be the 1st woman President of the United States of America in 2024

•••
Last edited:
•••
Trump is proving you can beat the money. However, I suspect once it get's closer to July (when he officially get's gop nod), he will be raising more $'s. Keep in mind Clinton outspent him in 2016 and we know how that turned out.

•••
Trump is proving you can beat the money. However, I suspect once it get's closer to July (when he officially get's gop nod), he will be raising more $'s. Keep in mind Clinton outspent him in 2016 and we know how that turned out.
This time tho he wants to ban abortion, take away social security and Medicare, make us pay more because of tariffs, kill the environment, become dictator, take away my Netflix, abandon our allies etc

•••
@JB Lions When Trump wins I plan to host a victory party at my home and maybe attend Donald's inauguration. Do you think Elon Musk's twitter posts help Trump?

•••
@JB Lions When Trump wins I plan to host a victory party at my home and maybe attend Donald's inauguration. Do you think Elon Musk's twitter posts help Trump?
@JB Lions Well, he can't take away SS or medicare without congress. Remember, congress was unable to repeal obamacare, so if they can't repeal that because of RINO's no way they can cut other stuff. Trump had an amazing term #1. Ready for his term #2.

•••
Elon busy restricting the truth

Attachments

• IMG_4950.png
    IMG_4950.png
    183.8 KB · Views: 8
•••
@JB Lions While I like Putin and he's a strong leader. Keep in mind Trump in USA will not have the kind of power Putin has. Congress is a system of check's and balances. Most of the stuff you don't like I'd love for him to do but he will be limited in power. Also, tons of RINO's in congress.

•••
@JB Lions While I like Putin and he's a strong leader. Keep in mind Trump in USA will not have the kind of power Putin has. Congress is a system of check's and balances. Most of the stuff you don't like I'd love for him to do but he will be limited in power. Also, tons of RINO's in congress.
Trump owns congress, you’re trying to hide the truth. He got the Border Bill kill, he owns the speaker and right now he’s not even President. They would enact Project 2025

•••
•••
Trump owns congress, you’re trying to hide the truth. He got the Border Bill kill, he owns the speaker and right now he’s not even President. They would enact Project 2025
I'd love that but I don't see it happening. Also, I cry that the house has a 1 person GOP majority I hope Johnson isn't ousted because they might end up with Jeffries as speaker. Man, that would be crazy if GOP had congress but DEM speaker, also I bet you would love that. And, no Trump doesn't own congress. Project 2025 is a great idea but I don't think it would be able to be implemented. Dems, are so afraid Biden is going to lose.

•••
Lies. There will be a hearing one day when their election interference is brought to light favoring right wing accounts. They killed parts of my account for no specific reason. Also lying about traffic stats to fool advertisers, good way to get the ftc to take a look

Last edited:
•••
"We did much better in 2020 then we did in 2016. But, we lost by a whisker, we can't let it happen again." Trump (NH primary victory speech). Lovin it. @JB Lions Do you love when Trump says he won 2020?

•••
@JB Lions Did it bother you when Clinton spent about 4 years blaming Russia for her 2016 loss (rather than Sanders supporters not showing up or voting Trump)? What were your thoughts when Biden won 2020 somehow and did you get excited?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back