IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
It seems .PRO is slowly coming out of the cage with cheaper reg prices than they were a year ago and major registrars like netsol taking notice of the extension and promoting it. B-)

Here are some that I picked up in last couple of days:

Alexandria.pro

Anchorage.pro

Arlington.pro

Belfast.pro

Birmingham.pro

Budapest.pro

Durham.pro

Fairfax.pro

Italian.pro

Lisbon.pro

Fire away with your regs after the relaunch on September 8th, 2008.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
If anybody is looking for a perfect .pro domain, I just sent Perfect.pro to auction at Sedo with a reserve met bid of $1000.

•••
Perfect.pro is very nice name.

Good luck, Andrew! :hehe:

•••
Here are the active auctions on the 3 letter .pros so far:

sos.pro $69 | $410 Losing 02/11/2011 12:22PM
car.pro $69 | $1000 Losing 02/11/2011 12:23PM
bug.pro $69 | $80 Losing 02/11/2011 12:24PM
run.pro $69 | $500 Losing 02/11/2011 12:25PM
ink.pro $69 | $110 Losing 02/11/2011 12:26PM
pop.pro $69 | $84 Losing 02/11/2011 12:27PM
nyc.pro $69 | $509 Losing 02/11/2011 12:28PM
men.pro $69 | $310 Losing 02/11/2011 12:29PM
dvd.pro $69 | $310 Losing 02/11/2011 12:30PM
map.pro $69 | $1000 Losing 02/11/2011 12:31PM

•••
Pile.pro just sold $300.

I have raised the bar on soil.pro to $1000 asking.

andy
Pile == Battery in French ??

---------- Post added at 10:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:11 AM ----------

Looks like dotprodomains.pro has let their entire portfolio drop.

I made an offer on one of the domains about six months ago and picked it up for reg-fee this morning.

•••
There are 3 .pros sales on DNJournal this week; Taxi.pro at $7,500, Vision.pro at $5,000 and Electric.pro at $2,000.

•••
•••
Anyone have the results from the namejet auctions?

•••
Heard car.pro sold for 5K or so. But all the others that I'm aware are more like 1K.

•••
Car.pro $5,299
Map.pro $1,700
Run.pro $510
Dvd.pro $509

Not sure about the others.

•••
bug.pro $615
ink.pro $650
men.pro $1,010

•••
There were 117 bidders for Car.pro, that was about 3 times higher than the Snapnames financial keywords auction.

•••
I've check taxi.pro it still redirect to total.pro?

•••
I think Car.pro is a good deal at 5k

•••
Yes, lets hope they turn around and sell it for 15K :) good weekend all!

•••
Hdd?

I could use a few sales in the $5k to $7.5k range!

Great sales!

Last edited:
•••
I've check taxi.pro it still redirect to total.pro?

The buyer hasn't updated the nameservers. If he hasn't developed a site for the domain name, why would he? It's good for me because when people see the domain sale on DNJournal, they might try the domain and end up in the Pro Shop at Total.pro ;)

•••
Hi Pros

I want to take a look at dot Info to make some comparisons to Pro and see what's been happening with them in general.

Would someone mind pointing me to some tools that will help me gather some data?

My pumpkin and I would be very grateful !!!

8^X

•••
If .pro can gain enough recognition to become as known as .info for sure. The regular .pro sales must be helping. dnjournal reporting 3 last week and there is more this week or next to report with all the 3 letter sales and lets not forget PERFECT.PRO that is still at auction on sedo.

Bigger investors have to be taking notice of this along with greater auction turn outs we may have something good going on. My horizon is still several years out so I'm working to develop some domains in the meantime to give this a chance.

Just 1 big domain investor, a big company or hint of restriction removal
would create the boost I think we are looking for and greater visibility within the dn investment community.

thats my 2 cents.

•••
Hi Pros

I want to take a look at dot Info to make some comparisons to Pro and see what's been happening with them in general.

Would someone mind pointing me to some tools that will help me gather some data?

My pumpkin and I would be very grateful !!!

8^X

Try dnsaleprice.com

---------- Post added at 05:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:08 PM ----------

If .pro can gain enough recognition ....

Sedo doesn't even list .pro in their search results. You have to select the extension or scroll to the last page of the search results. Pretty sad, hopefully it will improve.

I'm watching .pro prices rise and buying .info and .biz for a fraction of what they were priced a few years ago.

•••
Try dnsaleprice.com

---------- Post added at 05:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:08 PM ----------

Sedo doesn't even list .pro in their search results. You have to select the extension or scroll to the last page of the search results. Pretty sad, hopefully it will improve.

I'm watching .pro prices rise and buying .info and .biz for a fraction of what they were priced a few years ago.

Thanks for the advice mr-x.

Right now I'm finding 8522 Pros on sedo with bids on 411 of those.

8^X

•••
•••
I guess I was expecting more from dnjournal...but hidden in the report were:

Electromenager.pro produced $1,080 and Genius.pro thought up $1,000

guess the others haven't posted yet! its great to see consistent 1k+ sales!

•••
Perfect.pro sold for $1,000 on Sedo.

•••
If .pro can gain enough recognition to become as known as .info for sure. The regular .pro sales must be helping. dnjournal reporting 3 last week and there is more this week or next to report with all the 3 letter sales and lets not forget PERFECT.PRO that is still at auction on sedo.

Bigger investors have to be taking notice of this along with greater auction turn outs we may have something good going on. My horizon is still several years out so I'm working to develop some domains in the meantime to give this a chance.

Just 1 big domain investor, a big company or hint of restriction removal
would create the boost I think we are looking for and greater visibility within the dn investment community.

thats my 2 cents.

I like the way you think.

What about these rumblings coming from ICANN about more gTLD's? Is it going to happen? Why in the #!:!# do we need more gTLD's.

:ghost:

•••
I think its going to happen for sure. But I hear we may really only see .xxx this year and others would happen probably over a year out.
Honestly, I'm thinking this gives .pro that much more time to get established and the extension already has a good base of registrants. I mean that is the reason the registry fees have dropped. So, .pro can remain competitive and hopefully we see more development to build the brand within the year.

Always wish things were moving even faster.., but feeling pretty positive overall

All these 1k sales I would think draw investors in. I encourage everyone on this board to spread the word on the extension. There certainly is alot of opportunity still within the .pro extension for people to get in and in the case that they have some money 1k for a domain is like a quarter for the average domain investor.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back