Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
The Government of Montenegro recognized the potential worldwide appeal that .ME could have and decided it should be operated as a generic name space to gain the maximum benefit for Montenegro. The Government issued a public RFP in November 2007. The goal of the RFP was to find a Registration Agent that could operate an international registry, provide world class backend registry services, and provide the marketing and promotional muscle needed to make .ME a worldwide success. Ultimately, we believe they made an excellent choice!

The contract was awarded to doMEn, d.o.o., a Montenegro based joint venture (doing business as .ME Registry) whose partners are Afilias Limited, GoDaddy.com, Inc., and ME-net d.o.o.

Landrush will start June 6 till June 26, domain names with more than 2 applications will go into Auction.

Go Live on July 17.

SO, what do you all think about the coming .me?

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
it is avid.me ? what do you think... keep it or sell it?

•••
I launched Tell.me yesterday.

Its kind of a fusion between a social network, a question and answer site and a forum!

So far the reception has been encouraging but we have a very long way to go before we have obtained my vision for the portal. It is really bare bones at the moment. But still pretty cool imo.

I have a monthly contract set up with the developers and will be adding new features every month.

We have got 130+ members since yesterday evening.

Thanks

•••
The founder of this site www.fashion.me was just chosen by Business Week as one of the 100 most creative persons in business for 2012

•••
I decided to sell my .ME portfolio (28 names). Some of you know I've been around here for a long time and I have good names (some are true [verb].me). I received a good number of offers, up to low XXXX for some of those names. I prefered to wait for better offers, but today I need to sell them!

I plan to start an auction on ebay since this is the only way I know to sell the entire lot for sure. But if you have another idea on how to sell a portfolio like this, I'm interested! I want to sell the entire lot as a whole, not each name separately. Any idea? Is there a better place than ebay to sell without having to wait forever?

My top names are : anonymize[dot]me, localize[dot]me, maximize[dot]me, insurances[dot]me and a lot more.

Last edited:
•••
I have a domain avid.me .... so should i keep it or sell it ??

•••
Nobody has suggestions for me?

•••
Last edited:
•••
Currently in BIDO auction with low reserves are charger, terrier, meu, nizza and more dot.ME domains. If you are interested please use the link in my signature for more info. Thanks.

•••
I decided to sell my .ME portfolio (29 names).

My top names are : anonymize[dot]me, localize[dot]me, maximize[dot]me, insurances[dot]me and a lot more.

please PM me full list :)

•••
please PM me full list :)

4pm, I'll do.

But I'm also going to start a Bido auction (instead of eBay) this week for the portfolio.

•••
I'm going to put 555.me for sale here at NP, thought i would give the good folks in the .me section a heads up before i do, if anyone wants to make an offer pm me.

•••
tins.me; fertiliser.me; skivacation.me

Hi all I'm new to NamePros, but my Sedo portfolio includes the above.me domain names. I have listed them all at prices much lower than Sedo's brand new (improved) evaluation tool. Its just frustrating that the upcoming generic .me auctions on Sedo include many that are less generic than mine, and that include digits. Anyway if your interested have a look on Sedo or get back to me here.
Anyway I'm glad I joined- these forums are great. Thanks.

•••
gareth1614, you should let buyers decide the quality of the domains that are sold.

My own auction on Bido starts next Saturday, June 30th. Look at my signature for the list of the domains that will be included in this single auction.

It will be a no reserve auction.

Last edited:
•••
tata668, I will definately bid on your auction.:) Nice names you got there.

•••
ohy.me

I registered this today. It's my first 3 letter domain :)

•••
If someone wants to make a little bit of money on me, you can vote to push my domains to auction on Bido! Hurry because I'll use one of my Bido credits to accelerate them to auction if they are not pushed very soon.

Last edited:
•••
tata668, I cannot find any of your names on bido...

•••
tata668, I cannot find any of your names on bido...

I see them all. After you click the link is his post, scroll down. Well, actually I don't see the auction for them, just a make offer page.

•••
Free Giveaway of 145 @ Canadian.me Lifetime Email Identities

Canadians, Your @ Canadian.me identity awaits.

In honour of Canada’s 2012 birthday celebrations, this month we are giving away 145 @Canadian.me identities for life. Hope you can spread the word and help make fellow Canadians aware they can win identities like:

Blogger @ Canadian.me
Proud @ Canadian.me
cars @ Canadian.me

Thank you in advance,

Mark Kolb, Aurora
www.canadian.me

•••
•••
gareth1614, you should let buyers decide the quality of the domains that are sold.

My own auction on Bido starts next Saturday, June 30th. Look at my signature for the list of the domains that will be included in this single auction.

It will be a no reserve auction.

Are you sure you want to bundle them? You would not sell separate?

•••
Are you sure you want to bundle them? You would not sell separate?

Bozo, the auction is actually already started so, yes, it will be a single auction for all the names.

By the way, I want to apologize to people who received more than one email from me today, about this auction. I hate spam and I made my best to prevent duplicates, but I know it was not perfect.

•••
Bozo, the auction is actually already started so, yes, it will be a single auction for all the names.

By the way, I want to apologize to people who received more than one email from me today, about this auction. I hate spam and I made my best to prevent duplicates, but I know it was not perfect.

Thought you would get more :( I didn't even see the auction in time.

Good luck with whatever you have planned for the future! I really like the name I pm'd you about - was the very first .me I tried to register back in 2008 or whenever.

•••
Thought you would get more :( I didn't even see the auction in time.

same here.. missed it
"anonymize" cried for separate auction i belive..

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back