IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
The Government of Montenegro recognized the potential worldwide appeal that .ME could have and decided it should be operated as a generic name space to gain the maximum benefit for Montenegro. The Government issued a public RFP in November 2007. The goal of the RFP was to find a Registration Agent that could operate an international registry, provide world class backend registry services, and provide the marketing and promotional muscle needed to make .ME a worldwide success. Ultimately, we believe they made an excellent choice!

The contract was awarded to doMEn, d.o.o., a Montenegro based joint venture (doing business as .ME Registry) whose partners are Afilias Limited, GoDaddy.com, Inc., and ME-net d.o.o.

Landrush will start June 6 till June 26, domain names with more than 2 applications will go into Auction.

Go Live on July 17.

SO, what do you all think about the coming .me?

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Thanks for your replies guys. Sorry for posting again, but I had another batch, which I have almost let drop, but could do with a second opinion:

TimeManagement.me
Technique.me
TaxRates.me
TaxCalculator.me
FlightDeals.me

Any worth renewing?

Appreciate your help.

Last edited:
•••
No. These names are ok with .com but not with .me for investment purposes. If you plan to develop them, then that's another issue.

•••
Thanks for your replies guys. Sorry for posting again, but I had another batch, which I have almost let drop, but could do with a second opinion:

TimeManagement.me
Technique.me
TaxRates.me
TaxCalculator.me
FlightDeals.me

Any worth renewing?

Appreciate your help.

I like tax calculator because of the high exact match - 246,000. I remember awhile back looking at something like this, some code you can put on the site for that sort of thing, then affiliate links, lead type stuff. I even like that one for investment purposes, since a lot of major companies have tax calculators and they could develop it themselves to take yet another spot in the SERPS.

•••
Thanks for the replies guys. I don't plan on developing, so I guess I'd rather let them drop. I'll give some more thought though about TaxCalculator.me before dropping it. Appreciate your help.

•••
I've come across a site join.me. It's really an amazing concept. It's free. It doesn't require creating an account to use it. I think some big boys are behind it.

•••
Seems similar to teamviewer and mikogo.

Last edited:
•••
I've come across a site join.me. It's really an amazing concept. It's free. It doesn't require creating an account to use it. I think some big boys are behind it.

I've been using it since November. It's awesome!

Some other .me sites:

formspring.me
about.me
flavors.me
tungle.me
vizualize.me
fits.me
tinypay.me
hoot.me
connect.me
drupalize.me
channel.me

Lots of web 2.0 startups.

•••
Also, about.me and many more.

I saw a demo of another .me that will launch in 3 months. Company is backed by major Silicon Valley funding, with well-known founders.

.me is cool, or rather, HOT.

•••
Any of these .me's worth renewing?

Tiaras.me
Filmed.me
SelfPublishing.me

Thanks in advance for your advise.

•••
Any of these .me's worth renewing?

Tiaras.me
Filmed.me
SelfPublishing.me

Thanks in advance for your advise.

...I've let names drop in this extension that I felt had no future in be sold...you may think in that direction after asking yourself a few questions as to the names viability.

•••
•••
•••
Recent Sedo Sales

mash.me $1,510
gem.me $1K

•••
What do you think about when.me ?

•••
•••
5k OFFER

Hi folks, am sitting on a $5,000 offer for awes.me. Buyer started at $1,000, then quickly went to $3,000, slowed down at $4,000, then bailed out, then resubmitted later at $5,000.

•••
Hi folks, am sitting on a $5,000 offer for awes.me. Buyer started at $1,000, then quickly went to $3,000, slowed down at $4,000, then bailed out, then resubmitted later at $5,000.

Jump on that!

•••
Unless you know very well who the buyer is I'll accept it.

•••

Strange you did not accept the very first offer.

If it's a real offer just take the money.

•••
•••
It boggles the mind that there was even a delay to accept the offer when it jumped to $3K. Now @ $5k there is still deliberation.

This is a very rare opportunity imo. Most people will never receive that kind of money for their .me's or any other extension for that matter.

•••

That is a very hot offer and if you sit on it too long you may get burned.

BTW, here is a really interesting developed site that combines several trends - NFC and smartphones, tap domains, .me domains : gotap.me

•••
Wow. If awes.me is worth $5K, how much is awe.me worth, five digits? (as aed.us went for 20K, according to the dot US sales forum). What's the highest selling three letter dot ME so far?

Last edited:
•••

Sell it now and don't wait.

•••
Yeah, take the money on that one.

I'm just waiting for the auction to start in a few days. I'm picking up something for sure.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back