NameSilo
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
The Government of Montenegro recognized the potential worldwide appeal that .ME could have and decided it should be operated as a generic name space to gain the maximum benefit for Montenegro. The Government issued a public RFP in November 2007. The goal of the RFP was to find a Registration Agent that could operate an international registry, provide world class backend registry services, and provide the marketing and promotional muscle needed to make .ME a worldwide success. Ultimately, we believe they made an excellent choice!

The contract was awarded to doMEn, d.o.o., a Montenegro based joint venture (doing business as .ME Registry) whose partners are Afilias Limited, GoDaddy.com, Inc., and ME-net d.o.o.

Landrush will start June 6 till June 26, domain names with more than 2 applications will go into Auction.

Go Live on July 17.

SO, what do you all think about the coming .me?

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I decided to put my woeis.me to good use... With the talk of Tumblr I put it there.

Have two MEs at BIDO. One is a good one (IMHO)

•••
•••
I turned down a $1500 offer for one of my .me domains last year, the Snap auction will give a good indication as to if I made a mistake or not. I have had faith in the .me extension from the launch, but time will tell.

•••
I turned down a $1500 offer for one of my .me domains last year, the Snap auction will give a good indication as to if I made a mistake or not. I have had faith in the .me extension from the launch, but time will tell.

given the fact that you turned down $1500 offer, your domainname.me would have been one of the top of the line generic name, no?

•••
given the fact that you turned down $1500 offer, your domainname.me would have been one of the top of the line generic name, no?

Not at all. It's a vanity name.

•••
•••
and it is?

The name is SEXGOD.me
Waiting for a buyer with a BIG ego and Big wallet. :lol:

I do believe you may have advised me to take the offer and run at the time.

•••
The name is SEXGOD.me

:lol: not run brother, sprint maybe!! ahah

•••
•••
Any thoughts on whether good non-English keywords are/will be worth anything in .ME?

I have immobiliere.me and immobiliari.me -- both great real estate keywords, but I'm wondering if there has been much interest in .ME outside of English-speaking countries...

•••
•••
I thinks its your turn to give the confidence to me on my SexTeacher.me

Nice name, and what a fantastic job !!!

I would target the top therapists in the field. Try to find out who Tiger Woods' therapist is.
Good luck.

•••
guys, who of us owns SexObsessed.me?

•••
:lol: it's no adult thread guys!! :P

•••
Nice name, and what a fantastic job !!!

I would target the top therapists in the field. Try to find out who Tiger Woods' therapist is.
Good luck.

Thanks..Proabably you should help me on the latter part and i'll share profits with you..

•••
American Express wins americanexpress.me in a UDRP ruling.

•••
•••
americanexpress.me

Another $1500 dollar .me!

•••
For those who are interested in purchasing good dot.me names which have been regged in the days after Landrush in mid 2008: see sales thread in my signature.
I will stay in the game but have to downsize my portfolio.

Thank you!

•••
hello :) nice to see so many .me lovers :) please do follow my signature too incase you wish to grab a good .me for your self

Shahid

•••
Anyone get the results for the DOTME auction on snapnames --- I know there were some very high bids -- last I checked map.me was over 14K, and vip.me, name.me, click.me, and more went for extremely high sales -- looks like DOTME has survived the recession quite nicely

•••
•••
The name is SEXGOD.me

ask him if he wants MyEgo.me

•••
SnapNames Auction Results :

Trade.me $18,501
Click.me $17,200
Map.me $14,500
Design.me $9,000
Phone.me $8,400
Name.me $6,000
Baby.me $5,500
Mini.me $4,600
Vip.me $4,200
See.me $3,900
Get.me $1,806
Adopt.me $1,500
Media.me $1,080
Inform.me $950
Believe.me $700

rest of the names here:
https://www.snapnames.com/store/event.action?ig=526#store;storeName=event

Not final results yet, still 19 hours to go. The current situation on the remaining names is as follows:

trade.me $18,501
click.me $17,200
map.me $14,500
design.me $9,000
phone.me $8,400
auction.me $6,250
baby.me $5,500
mini.me $4,600
vip.me $4,200
auto.me $4,100
get.me $1,806
log.me $1,100
lookat.me $975
inform.me $950
clone.me $900

•••
Not final results yet, still 19 hours to go. The current situation on the remaining names is as follows:

trade.me $18,501
click.me $17,200
map.me $14,500
design.me $9,000
phone.me $8,400
auction.me $6,250
baby.me $5,500
mini.me $4,600
vip.me $4,200
auto.me $4,100
get.me $1,806
log.me $1,100
lookat.me $975
inform.me $950
clone.me $900

Interesting that not much movement. Not bad sales especially as some of them don't even fit the verb.me mantra unless someone is auctioning themselves which is illegal in 49 of the 50 states (I think) :lol:

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back