NameSilo
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hello, I think it would be pretty useful to keep track of all LLLL.com sales , even the little ones under $100 so that , pretty soon , when the available LLLL.com will be finished , we`ll have a better idea on market prices.

It is important that these sales are confirmed. So before to post, make sure payment went OK.

I will start with todays` Sedo confirmed sales:

FISE.com 2,700 Euros
TSRT.com US $760
VEUP.com US $1,700

Also, I found interesting to see this average LLLL, getting bids up to $51 and reserve not me. It says it all.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...110154111735_W0QQ_trksidZm37QQfromZR40QQfviZ1

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hi Andrei, just to confirm: Those are the numbers from November 2007 to November 2008 or a projection of what future drops will be based on drops of past months?

And thank you for your work, I'm going to run a bit of math on the findings :)

Ergo said:
as about drops.... Number of drops in November is much lower than in previous months.

drops-nov-2008.gif

I calculated all November drops according to average 48 drops per day in the first 22 days of November.

•••
-REECE- said:
Hi Andrei, just to confirm: Those are the numbers from November 2007 to November 2008 or a projection of what future drops will be based on drops of past months?

And thank you for your work, I'm going to run a bit of math on the findings :)

Ergo said:
as about drops.... Number of drops in November is much lower than in previous months.

drops-nov-2008.gif

I calculated all November drops according to average 48 drops per day in the first 22 days of November.
dunderhead me!
It was an error in my Excel file and instead of 2008 it appears 2009, instead of 2007 it appears 2008. So please consider years -1 :)

•••
Ergo said:
dunderhead me!
It was an error in my Excel file and instead of 2008 it appears 2009, instead of 2007 it appears 2008. So please consider years -1 :)
Andrei, I see this image is already hosted on your website. By updating it with the correct numbers everything will be alright.

•••
Netizen said:
NPVV.Net is still available to register lol
oops, updating all my domain names, must have it mixed up with another. still, one of them had a different language .net...lol

•••
Chef Patrick said:
oops, updating all my domain names, must have it mixed up with another. still, one of them had a different language .net...lol
To avoid this mistake in the future. I list all my domains in Excel files and from time to time I scan all my lists using DRT then I check the whois email to keep myself updated and avoid mis-typing my domains and to remove sold domains that I forgot to remove before.

Good Luck Patrick :tu:

•••
EG.domains said:
To avoid this mistake in the future. I list all my domains in Excel files and from time to time I scan all my lists using DRT then I check the whois email to keep myself updated and avoid mis-typing my domains and to remove sold domains that I forgot to remove before.

thanks for the tip EG. my big problem was buying 500 domain names may/june. have my spreadsheet updated now. i just need to hire an assistant :)

what the heck is drt?

now i have right under 1000 domains, my goal is to get it down to a few hundred, something more manageable.

•••
Chef Patrick said:
thanks for the tip EG. my big problem was buying 500 domain names may/june. have my spreadsheet updated now. i just need to hire an assistant :)

what the heck is drt?
Domain Research Tool

•••
I had an incident last year where I lost three ultra premium LLLL.com and since they I started keeping a lot better track.

I do pretty much what EG mentioned.

1.) When I buy a domain I put it in a OneNote (Word/Notepad would work) file until I update the other lists twice weekly.
2.) I will put the names in an excel spreadsheet.
3.) Scan and save them in DRT.

I also make sure to backup the data to a thumb drive as soon as it is updated, just in case.

Brad

EG.domains said:

•••
EG.domains said:
ahhh that looks cool, i will have to get that.

bmugford said:
I had an incident last year where I lost three ultra premium LLLL.com and since they I started keeping a lot better track.

I do pretty much what EG mentioned.

1.) When I buy a domain I put it in a OneNote (Word/Notepad would work) file until I update the other lists twice weekly.
2.) I will put the names in an excel spreadsheet.
3.) Scan and save them in DRT.

I also make sure to backup the data to a thumb drive as soon as it is updated, just in case.

Brad
thanks brad, sounds like you definitely learned after your mistake.

•••
There is normally a coupon to buy DRT at a heavy discount. I think I got my copy for about $129.

Chef Patrick said:
ahhh that looks cool, i will have to get that.

thanks brad, sounds like you definitely learned after your mistake.

•••
bmugford said:
There is normally a coupon to buy DRT at a heavy discount. I think I got my copy for about $129.
hmmm, i'll give them a call, i'm sure i can get it for free.

that's the good thing about having a popular blog site :)

•••
•••
Today on TDNX:

zepq.com $20
lwtb.com $48
fqvt.com $20
vhzb.com $20
vhzg.com $20

renewals have been added

•••
FantasyCombine said:
Today on TDNX:
lwtb.com $48
"WTB" is common term on domain forums

All Snap sales today:

HGJX $70 (.net and .cn dev'ed I guess is the reason for this price)
YNSJ $38
CJRG $26
GYQQ $26
SEZM $23 :)
BXJP $23
QJTZ $23
YBFK $20
MBEQ $19
QGSI $19
ULLZ $19
XOVV $19
XSKR $19
ZZNQ $18
FGJB $16
YHFL $16
PJSV $15
WKMW $15
YBRP $15
NGXL $14
QJMR $14
FDVZ $12
JYNM $12
VKRW $11
MBYQ $10
QCXR $10
XZQV $9 (super-Anti!)

•••
I was the second bidder on lwtb.com and would have gone slightly higher, but was not home. It is certainly a solid domain for the price.

Brad

FantasyCombine said:
Today on TDNX:

zepq.com $20
lwtb.com $48
fqvt.com $20
vhzb.com $20
vhzg.com $20

renewals have been added

•••
Today @NameJet

wmsm.com $110
opuy.com $71
owup.com $72
bvam.com $79

•••
krx said:
For one, there are plenty of names being sold right now that have not been renewed.

The names being sold now that are due for renewal are not buyout names, they are names originally registered a year before the buyout and are generally higher quality names. The worst quality buyout names look to start from $9, that is names with a full year of renewal, it is no change from when those names got $2 without a renewal.

Last edited:
•••
Continuous disparaging gainsay.

Oh and here are all LLLL.com sales so far today (eBay):

PQDX $14.40
RZHA $17.49
NTYB $29.50
GXOH $16.50
PZSK $13.00
VBHE $46.00
IZYF $26.00
NJXA $17.00
NKXP $11.61
ZTPH $20.39
KUFJ $17.51
DKYC $78.99
ZPFF $40.00
Pack of 6 LLLL.com (QFDF, QBMB, UQCM, ZCWO, YCXA & ROQV) for $100.00 (about $16.60 ea)

There are a few more that end later..

+

•••
FantasyCombine said:
Today on TDNX:

zepq.com $20
lwtb.com $48
fqvt.com $20
vhzb.com $20
vhzg.com $20

renewals have been added
Nem0 said:
"WTB" is common term on domain forums

All Snap sales today:

HGJX $70 (.net and .cn dev'ed I guess is the reason for this price)
YNSJ $38
CJRG $26
GYQQ $26
SEZM $23 :)
BXJP $23
QJTZ $23
YBFK $20
MBEQ $19
QGSI $19
ULLZ $19
XOVV $19
XSKR $19
ZZNQ $18
FGJB $16
YHFL $16
PJSV $15
WKMW $15
YBRP $15
NGXL $14
QJMR $14
FDVZ $12
JYNM $12
VKRW $11
MBYQ $10
QCXR $10
XZQV $9 (super-Anti!)
Nem0 said:

PQDX $14.40
RZHA $17.49
NTYB $29.50
GXOH $16.50
PZSK $13.00
VBHE $46.00
IZYF $26.00
NJXA $17.00
NKXP $11.61
ZTPH $20.39
KUFJ $17.51
DKYC $78.99
ZPFF $40.00
Pack of 6 LLLL.com (QFDF, QBMB, UQCM, ZCWO, YCXA & ROQV) for $100.00 (about $16.60 ea)

With full renewal the worst ones are $20 everywhere but Snap. Why are prices at Snap $10 less than everywhere else? I don't get it.

•••
The rest of today’s auctions at eBay:

ZFFW.COM - $29.97
YNFP.COM - $40.02
BMPU.COM - $128.50
EGTZ.COM - $47.79
FQBF.COM - $14.06
GQIA.COM - $21.50
IBQE.COM - $18.50
TUYD.COM - $29.02
JOZD.COM - $15

Pretty good results once more, when compared with prices of October. Only two domains went below $14 (one of them with less than half a year to expire). Several double premiums like DKYC.COM and ZFFW.COM went for $30 or more. Six domains sold above $40.

These results continue to validate the increase in the prices observed by several members of this forum.

Nem0 said:

PQDX $14.40
RZHA $17.49
NTYB $29.50
GXOH $16.50
PZSK $13.00
VBHE $46.00
IZYF $26.00
NJXA $17.00
NKXP $11.61
ZTPH $20.39
KUFJ $17.51
DKYC $78.99
ZPFF $40.00

+

•••
•••
Ergo said:
Today @NameJet

wmsm.com $110
opuy.com $71
owup.com $72
bvam.com $79

+
cisf.com - $490
plrh.com - $168

•••
Thomas Clowes

Don't trust this guy (Thomas Clowes)...

A few days ago he sent some LLLL.com's to auction at Sedo. All of them were sold (I bought one of them), all of them met the reserve...

Well, then Tom decided not to transfer the domains 'cause he thought they went very cheap... so the transactions were cancelled by Sedo.

Be careful with this guy (banned in lots of domain forums), and check the whois of the LLLL.com you want to buy before bidding... :alien:

Last edited:
•••
I'm sorry that happened to you trevanian.

•••
trevanian said:
Don't trust this guy (Thomas Clowes)...

A few days ago he sent some domains to auction at Sedo. All of them were sold (I bought one of them), all of them met the reserve...

Well, then Tom decided not to transfer the domains 'cause he thought they went very cheap... so the transactions were cancelled by Sedo.

Be careful with this guy (banned in lots of domain forums), and check the whois of the LLLL.com you want to buy before bidding... :alien:

Care to tell us the domains? were they the AABA types that finished a few days ago? Sorry to hear about your troubles. Either people are bidding and not paying, or the sellers are not selling! Crazy stuff. :(

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back