NameSilo
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hello, I think it would be pretty useful to keep track of all LLLL.com sales , even the little ones under $100 so that , pretty soon , when the available LLLL.com will be finished , we`ll have a better idea on market prices.

It is important that these sales are confirmed. So before to post, make sure payment went OK.

I will start with todays` Sedo confirmed sales:

FISE.com 2,700 Euros
TSRT.com US $760
VEUP.com US $1,700

Also, I found interesting to see this average LLLL, getting bids up to $51 and reserve not me. It says it all.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...110154111735_W0QQ_trksidZm37QQfromZR40QQfviZ1

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Today at TDNX:

zqnm.com $20
zxoh.com $20
xozm.com $20
ovxf.com $20

renewals have been added

•••
FantasyCombine said:
Today at TDNX:

zqnm.com $20
zxoh.com $20
xozm.com $20
ovxf.com $20

renewals have been added

thanks for reporting.

I think there are less then 100 LLLL.com on TDNAM for the mext 10 days (i.e. for domains regged during October 13-October 23).

Also I noticed a thread at dynadot of a person buying LLLL.com (no idea who he is, but he plans to invest $500-$1000 in them): http://www.dynadot.com/resource/for...in-llll-com-if-you-have-any-ill-buy-2971.html

looks like people waiting for massive October 2007 drops in November 2008 were wrong. price is down on such expectations, but as usually, buy when everyone is selling, sell when everyone is buying (meaning of course hypes and sellouts, not normal bull and bear markets).

the only way LLLL.com will not be a brilliant investment in the future is if people will stop perceiving .com as a king. in any other case LLLL.com will rule in the long run.

•••
bmugford said:
It is basically Snoop with his Chicken Little "The Sky is Falling" routine.

The only difference between me and chicken little is that in the story chicken little was wrong. In regards to LLLL.com sky was actually falling, the market has crashed and LLLL.com owners have lost most of their money in the last 9 months.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6kUUtRueBQ

•••
as about drops.... Number of drops in November is much lower than in previous months.

drops-nov-2008.gif

I calculated all November drops according to average 48 drops per day in the first 22 days of November.

•••
•••
NameJet sales since 14th of Nov

biis.com $1,310
wuhf.com $212
qvqv.com $244
ownp.com $80
wvrv.com $91
shlr.com $180
ubug.com $560
fohy.com $320
ckym.com $69
aukh.com $80
aljn.com $69
tsvn.com $109
ppfi.com $320
kcms.com $510
cipa.com $5,101

•••
just bought : xzvy.com

i like it :)

•••
websatis.com said:

I was commenting about that name last night, it being one ugly Anti... if that V were a Q it would be even better. How much you grab it for?

•••
•••
Ergo said:
NameJet sales since 14th of Nov

ownp.com $80
Wish I saw that one, me likey.

websatis.com said:
just $9

+1 year reg

snap.
Yeah that's where I saw... and you got it for starting price :hehe: cool.

•••
websatis.com said:

it's really nice. Was it at snap? I'm very busy lately and can't monitor all sales :( Though it's not true anit-premium like xzqy.com but it it's true ugly and at the same time very memorable.

•••
i like ownp.com too.

today i picked up svcz.com (Services) on snap for 15...and that includes a year reg.

Last edited:
•••
Wish I saw that one, me likey.
I know that you don't have an account at NJ ;)

•••
Ergo said:
I know that you don't have an account at NJ ;)
I know I have had an account there for almost a year ;) (but rarely shop there anymore for some reason)
Now go see that YouTube vid i posted a few posts back :notme:

(don't worry he's a friend, just throwing a friendly poke)

•••
Ergo said:
it's really nice. Was it at snap? I'm very busy lately and can't monitor all sales :( Though it's not true anit-premium like xzqy.com but it it's true ugly and at the same time very memorable.

yes while you are taking 3 premiums i was trying to catch some for $9-$10

:)

i bought 5 llll.com at the price $9

and 18 llll.com at the price $10

last 1-2 days.

like : xzvw.com

•••
•••
EG.domains said:
Kute.com $3,500 (DNF)
Nice. I had two end-users for my kute.info :) there was even an auction. but winner didn't paid :( mid-low $xxx

•••
websatis.com said:
yes while you are taking 3 premiums i was trying to catch some for $9-$10

i bought 5 llll.com at the price $9

and 18 llll.com at the price $10

last 1-2 days.

like : xzvw.com
All at snap? That price includes 1 year reg?

Why is snap now so much cheaper than elsewhere?

vlad74 said:
the only way LLLL.com will not be a brilliant investment in the future is if people will stop perceiving .com as a king. in any other case LLLL.com will rule in the long run.

Not anytime soon, it seems...

Worldwide Traffic percentages per TLD:

.com - 62%
.net - 27%
.de - 5%
.co.uk - 3%
.org - 2%
.com.au - .7%
.tv - .5%
.info - .25%
.us - .15%
.cn - .15%
.in - .15%
.cc - .15%
.ws - .12%
.mobi - .06%

(via Google Trends)

Last edited:
•••
Some more Namejet sales:

gaod.com 201
lfgi.com 160

gaod.com was sold on sedo at $450 earlier this year.
Maybe somehow the owner forgot to renew and Namejet grabbed it?

•••
ddchan said:
Some more Namejet sales:

gaod.com 201
lfgi.com 160

gaod.com was sold on sedo at $450 earlier this year.
Maybe somehow the owner forgot to renew and Namejet grabbed it?
gaod is mine :) I think it's a steal at this price :)

•••
Ergo said:
gaod is mine :) I think it's a steal at this price :)
Neato name. GA = Georgia, Google Analytics. GAOD: Get Answers On Demand/Good Audio On Demand :), Gods Angel Of Death _\|/_ (<~closest thing I could find with wings ok)

Looks like the previous owner didn't listen to advice from the last post here

•••
•••
Some results from today’s eBay auctions:

JYKQ.COM - $15.50 (EXP. MAR 09)
YXBE.COM - $13.50 (EXP. JAN 09)
YXBF.COM - $9.50 (EXP. JAN 09)
YXBR.COM - $16.38 (EXP. JAN 09)
YXBV.COM - $16.49 (EXP. JAN 09)
GXOG.COM - $27
QNZL.COM - $27
MZWR.COM - $8.50 (EXP. MAR 09)
FZTR.COM - $7.50 (EXP. MAR 09)
ZLFD.COM - $15.38 (EXP. APR 09)
ZKRM.COM - $16.06 (EXP. APR 09)
CSZT.COM - $21.51 (EXP. DEC 08)

In general, the results of today are pretty good, with an anti-premium like JYKQ with only 4 months of registration remaining selling at $15.50, and several double premiums selling above $25, like GXOG.COM and QNZL.COM.

On the low side, the only surprising result is FZTR.COM for 7.50, though it has only 4 months of registration remaining. By the way, I only won FZTR.COM today :)

Last edited:
•••
mibworld said:
Some results from today’s eBay auctions:

JYKQ.COM - $15.50 (EXP. MAR 09)
YXBE.COM - $13.50 (EXP. JAN 09)
YXBF.COM - $9.50 (EXP. JAN 09)
YXBR.COM - $16.38 (EXP. JAN 09)
YXBV.COM - $16.49 (EXP. JAN 09)
GXOG.COM - $27
QNZL.COM - $27
MZWR.COM - $8.50 (EXP. MAR 09)
FZTR.COM - $7.50 (EXP. MAR 09)
ZLFD.COM - $15.38 (EXP. APR 09)
ZKRM.COM - $16.06 (EXP. APR 09)
CSZT.COM - $21.51 (EXP. DEC 08)

In general, the results of today are pretty good, with an anti-premium like JYKQ with only 4 months of registration remaining selling at $15.50, and several double premiums selling above $25, like GXOG.COM and QNZL.COM.

On the low side, the only surprising result is FZTR.COM for 7.50, though it has only 4 months of registration remaining. By the way, I only won FZTR.COM today :)
Agree it was pretty good again today overall. I don't really like ending domain auctions on Monday - they almost never seem to do good for me - but today most names up there did ok.

Let me add, also from eBay today ;)..

AQIU $114.49
EPZZ $31.00
XXDI $32.00
ASLQ $34.33

Just look at that double-premium with Q go for $114! :hehe:

•••
mibworld said:
In general, the results of today are pretty good

Of those 12 sales, 10 look to be sold at a loss, so I don't really follow why these would be considered "pretty good".

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back