Dynadot
NameSilo
Watch
Hello, I think it would be pretty useful to keep track of all LLLL.com sales , even the little ones under $100 so that , pretty soon , when the available LLLL.com will be finished , we`ll have a better idea on market prices.

It is important that these sales are confirmed. So before to post, make sure payment went OK.

I will start with todays` Sedo confirmed sales:

FISE.com 2,700 Euros
TSRT.com US $760
VEUP.com US $1,700

Also, I found interesting to see this average LLLL, getting bids up to $51 and reserve not me. It says it all.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...110154111735_W0QQ_trksidZm37QQfromZR40QQfviZ1

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Michael_Goldman said:
XEGI.COM really sold for $400?

Yes, CVCV starting with X are not the best for Americans.

But I noticed the Premium LLLL.com increasing to $500-$600 each there.

•••
Yes it did.

A lot of bargains were had in the live auction, the low reserves allowed people to get their hands on what they wanted pretty easy.

I was more an observer yesterday, hopefully can start buying before the prices go ballistic again.

•••
ikuj.com | Bidding History
Winning Bid: 300 EUR/476USD
Sedo

•••
nullmind said:
ikuj.com | Bidding History
Winning Bid: 300 EUR/476USD
Sedo
Nice sale for such a combination.

•••
thanks for all the opinions!

bgmv said:
bricio, what was your reasoning behind purchasing HUHY? The word "huh" is in there but $400 seems a little steep to me. Its a pseudo CVCV...to each his own.
when i saw the auction it was at $325 and immediately i saw it was cheap
i didnt search in TDVR but heres an interesting link
after seeing this i think i did a good buy

Michael_Goldman said:
XEGI.COM really sold for $400?
and FEYI,com... just $350 D-:
i had to look at it a thousand times to see if it was really a CVCV.com :D

•••
Nope, it didnt sell.

I was the winner in the auction, but the seller sent me $NP 400 which is the buy out clause...

So, he didnt sell it to me, even though I was the winner.

Just thought to let you know.

Thanks,
Rami

mwzd said:
Yes it did.

A lot of bargains were had in the live auction, the low reserves allowed people to get their hands on what they wanted pretty easy.

I was more an observer yesterday, hopefully can start buying before the prices go ballistic again.

•••
steitieh said:
Nope, it didnt sell.

I was the winner in the auction, but the seller sent me $NP 400 which is the buy out clause...

So, he didnt sell it to me, even though I was the winner.

Just thought to let you know.

Thanks,
Rami

:o that`s a shame, what`s the point of having a no reserve price auction if then there is this such called "buy out option" ?

I don`t like it and certainly won`t allow this in the monthly auction that I will host starting May. There will be just reserve or no reserve, easy ,simple and clear.

•••
Weird!

I was actually shocked when I got the email... I felt the auction was NOT reasonable at all...

Rami

italiandragon said:
:o that`s a shame, what`s the point of having a no reserve price auction if then there is this such called "buy out option" ?

I don`t like it and certainly won`t allow this in the monthly auction that I will host starting May. There will be just reserve or no reserve, easy ,simple and clear.

•••
steitieh said:
Weird!

I was actually shocked when I got the email... I felt the auction was NOT reasonable at all...

Rami

I low-bidded on that name just hoping to get it for less than $300....and I saw no such option....are you sure this is fair? Because really...I`m not.

•••
I popped my head in but appeared chaos, not even organized chaos so left.

•••
italiandragon said:
Yes, CVCV starting with X are not the best for Americans.

But I noticed the Premium LLLL.com increasing to $500-$600 each there.
X is not the best indeed, but still it's a good cvcv, I believe XEGI.com would fetch ~$1500 on sedo. Well we'll see, I got a few similar cvcv's on sedo now, check out the sig link :)

•••
XEGI,com's and FEYI,com's owner already has offers for them bring 50 - 60% ROI

Michael, both XEGI,com and FEYI,com would fetch low $x,xxx

BTW, are you more impressed with XEGI,com than FEYI,com
i am more with FEYI,com

•••
Xegi looks better to me!

Sooo.com is ending in an hour at Sedo, will be interesting as well, currently it is at: 2,250 USD. (i believe it sold for 2,500 on the forums? If so the seller needs to get over 3000 to have just a little profit..)

•••
I don't think FEYI.com is worth much at all, maybe low-mid $xxx, but that's just my opinion as I don't like y and I'd consider 'y' more as consonant, so it's not a cvcv.

Daniel, yeah I recall seeing sooo.com sold for $2.5k 3 weeks ago. Will be interested to see the auction.. will we have a bidding war in the last 5 min? ;)

•••
Michael_Goldman said:
I don't think FEYI.com is worth much at all, maybe low-mid $xxx, but that's just my opinion as I don't like y and I'd consider 'y' more as consonant, so it's not a cvcv.

Daniel, yeah I recall seeing sooo.com sold for $2.5k 3 weeks ago. Will be interested to see the auction.. will we have a bidding war in the last 5 min? ;)

indeed...IT WAS A CONSONANT, that`s why IT WAS A CVCV :zzz: :great:

•••
Michael_Goldman said:
What?

FEYI is CVCV and Y being consonant here.

•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
Ebay Sales -

tyiy.com $42.88
tpqo.com $42.88
tokq.com $31
tmze.com $59.78
thtq.com $43.01
tdyz.com $52.51

Ta!

•••
at sedo today

UZSN,com -> 110 EUR
SOOO,com -> $2,250
UQOZ,com -> $110
UOWW,com -> $100

•••
SOOO was a steal imho... I bid $2200 on it and really wish I had gone higher but have my money tied up in other things...

Some of the CVCV hype seems to be translating into lower prices on quality pronounceables like this which are equally capable of finding endusers.

bricio said:
at sedo today

UZSN,com -> 110 EUR
SOOO,com -> $2,250
UQOZ,com -> $110
UOWW,com -> $100

•••
on ebay

MVJL.com - $51
QVZH.com - $44.98
QWCJ.com - $40.78
RMPQ.com - $50
UHJJ.com - $56
PBYW.com - $35
XYHQ.com - $36
UVNJ.com - $41
XRQW.com - $49.88
VHXZ.com - $34.88

•••
Prices are PLUMMETING downwards.
I'm buying everything I can get my hands on, hopefully the prices skyrocket like before.

•••
Here are some more sales...

4/11 & 4/12
pyou.com $401 snapnames.com
conx.com $2,600 namejet.com
bcgp.com $467 namejet.com
pgmn.com $381 snapnames.com
mdgt.com $351 namejet.com
gjcv.com $79 snapnames.com
aldb.com $390.00 NameJet
bcgp.com $467.00 NameJet
conx.com $2,600.00 NameJet
gjcv.com $79.00 SnapNames
livq.com $170.00 NameJet
mdgt.com $351.00 NameJet
pgmn.com $381.00 Snapnames
pyou.com $401.00 SnapNames
rhhq.com $79.00 NameJet
sooo.com $2,250.00 Sedo
yxii.com $120.00 Sedo
appb.com $551.00 Sedo

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back