Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hello, I think it would be pretty useful to keep track of all LLLL.com sales , even the little ones under $100 so that , pretty soon , when the available LLLL.com will be finished , we`ll have a better idea on market prices.

It is important that these sales are confirmed. So before to post, make sure payment went OK.

I will start with todays` Sedo confirmed sales:

FISE.com 2,700 Euros
TSRT.com US $760
VEUP.com US $1,700

Also, I found interesting to see this average LLLL, getting bids up to $51 and reserve not me. It says it all.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...110154111735_W0QQ_trksidZm37QQfromZR40QQfviZ1

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
without bidder 9 , bidder 5 would have won with "ONLY" 3,450 EUR

so as you can see, all it takes is just another bidder, just imagine if there were 10 bidders.

(and one day , with this growing internet population and domain market , they will be...)

•••
Last edited:
•••
vlad74 said:
$15.270 according to current rate, but $100 does not really matter at this level.
Amazing sale, I fully agree.

When we`ll be using Euros and dumping the US $ ?

•••
italiandragon said:
When we`ll be using Euros and dumping the US $ ?

I think it might be time to change $ tag to EUR, keeping the amounts the same. Welcome to the year 2002 :)

•••
tetrapak said:
Aaaand...: 9,700 EUR / 15.399 USD. Amazing sale.
Great Sale :tu:

I'm really happy for DNP :)

•••
EULI.com, another great name, just finished at TDNX at only $422+regfee

to my regret I was overbid. third time today :( I should have spend more time at my computer.

congratulation to the winner! I hope he is a :great:

•••
bricio said:
many appraisals for it were $x,xxx
dont you see FEVER in it Lorenzo... RDIO,COM was sold for $3,200 some days ago just to cite an example

BTW, POPA,com is at 9,100 EUR
There is actually a use for RDIO.com, even though I don't really like it. What kind of site could actually be made with FVER.com?? I personally wouldn't pay more than $300 for it.

•••
RMLV.COM 510$ Afternic

A lot of great sales today :)

•••
nullmind said:
RMLV.COM 510$ Afternic

A lot of great sales today :)
A lot of great sales this week not only today :imho:

•••
I just sold DGGR.com (with the .net, .org, .info set) on namepros live auction for $600
LLLL.com prices are going up!

•••
Travis said:
There is actually a use for RDIO.com, even though I don't really like it. What kind of site could actually be made with FVER.com?? I personally wouldn't pay more than $300 for it.
thats really funny, i had nice appraisals for this name... a domainer here (you can believe his appraisal is accurate) said it is a nice one and has a nice value

maybe, i will try it to see where it can go

Ergo said:
huhy.com $400.00
was it a nice price?
i bought it

•••
Recent Transaction
-----------------
KWWQ.com - $45
QVYM.com - $42
QHXO.com - $42
UUJS.com - $53

Any comments?

•••
Just bought ZRJF.COM, sure it's crappy, but for $25, you can't complain

•••
bricio said:
was it a nice price?
i bought it

bricio, what was your reasoning behind purchasing HUHY? The word "huh" is in there but $400 seems a little steep to me. Its a pseudo CVCV...to each his own.

•••
bricio said:
thats really funny, i had nice appraisals for this name... a domainer here (you can believe his appraisal is accurate) said it is a nice one and has a nice value

maybe, i will try it to see where it can go

was it a nice price?
i bought it

I am not sure about the price, but I like the domain. When I look at it I see a pronounceable word that sounds like "Hooey".

•••
I'm currently at low-end market. It yet will revive. Sometimes even "crappy" names are very brandable. For example XVDV.com - X-Rated Digital Video.

•••
bmugford said:
I am not sure about the price, but I like the domain. When I look at it I see a pronounceable word that sounds like "Hooey".

I see "Huhee", I think "Hooey" would look like "Huue"

•••
bricio said:
HUHY.com 400$

was it a nice price?
i bought it

I think it's a very appropriate price, as everyone should agree 'Y' at the end of a name is a vowel, but it doesn't even matter much, this name is clearly pronounceable and brandable.
'Pseudo CVCV' are those with 'Y' in second position, but not this one.

Congrats Bricio on a great name!

•••
I think many of the "crappy" names have fallen much too far. There's a big difference in quality between something like QJVZ and something like your XVDV example, yet the market is currently pricing them similarly...

Ergo said:
I'm currently at low-end market. It yet will revive. Sometimes even "crappy" names are very brandable. For example XVDV.com - X-Rated Digital Video.

•••
ssamriga said:
'Pseudo CVCV' are those with 'Y' in second position, but not this one.
No, that's not true either. I've got PYHU.com, for example, and if you don't think that 'Y' there is a vowel, you need to go back to your English classes. ;)

•••
xgil.com | Bidding History
Winning Bid: 250 USD
Sedo

•••
What happened in the NP auction? I bidded on few names and went to bed.....but I got no PMs so Iguess I did not win......lol , I knew I offered too little.

•••
can anybody post a link to auction results please? :D

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back