IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hello, I think it would be pretty useful to keep track of all LLLL.com sales , even the little ones under $100 so that , pretty soon , when the available LLLL.com will be finished , we`ll have a better idea on market prices.

It is important that these sales are confirmed. So before to post, make sure payment went OK.

I will start with todays` Sedo confirmed sales:

FISE.com 2,700 Euros
TSRT.com US $760
VEUP.com US $1,700

Also, I found interesting to see this average LLLL, getting bids up to $51 and reserve not me. It says it all.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...110154111735_W0QQ_trksidZm37QQfromZR40QQfviZ1

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I can't seem to get any name with 2 or less bad letters under $20 now :td: :tu:

Not sure if I should be happy about that (I do own 1000+ names of similar quality afterall) or upset (was hoping to buy alot more at cheaper prices). :|

xman said:
Definitely bricio.

I've been picking up these LLLL.com since April this year in both auctions and hand regged (the good old days...lol). They used to call it a hype but didn't pay much attention with them I pay attention more in picking up as quickly as I could couple months ago. I still see some criticism with the niche but I guess they are the one who missed the boat. Now the ones who got aboard went in the back of the boat to look at those that got left behind and say :wave:

I will definitely add more in my portfolio.

•••
I just picked up XEXD.com at $30 at NP.

I've read some of your comments about LLLL value doing down and blah blah. Honestly, I think the time has come for LLLL dot coms and it won't go backwards. Definitely there was a hype and it will cook down but it won't cool down to pre-August 07. From that point on, the value will increase constantly until it reach a good high where it will then smooth off - I estimate it to be 100$+.

So I am buying good names and I will continue to buy good names. Not worth missing the boat again and again. How many other extentions are getting the same attention as dot COM is? and how many LLLL names will the dot COM support? half the world is not even connected to the internet yet, just want and see when more and more businesses and people start to use the internet. The value will definitely go up.

So, sell or trade off bad LLLL combinations for some premium combo.

-NK

•••
Agreed. Nice pickup there (XEXD.com)!

Names with 2 of a certain letter seem to be outperforming the average name considerably in terms of ROI. :)

netklick said:
I just picked up XEXD.com at $30 at NP.

I've read some of your comments about LLLL value doing down and blah blah. Honestly, I think the time has come for LLLL dot coms and it won't go backwards. Definitely there was a hype and it will cook down but it won't cool down to pre-August 07. From that point on, the value will increase constantly until it reach a good high where it will then smooth off - I estimate it to be 100$+.

So I am buying good names and I will continue to buy good names. Not worth missing the boat again and again. How many other extentions are getting the same attention as dot COM is? and how many LLLL names will the dot COM support? half the world is not even connected to the internet yet, just want and see when more and more businesses and people start to use the internet. The value will definitely go up.

So, sell or trade off bad LLLL combinations for some premium combo.

-NK

•••
xman said:
Definitely bricio.

I've been picking up these LLLL.com since April this year in both auctions and hand regged (the good old days...lol). They used to call it a hype but didn't pay much attention with them I pay attention more in picking up as quickly as I could couple months ago. I still see some criticism with the niche but I guess they are the one who missed the boat. Now the ones who got aboard went in the back of the boat to look at those that got left behind and say

I will definitely add more in my portfolio.
i have 100 LLLL.com and i dindt pick up more because i had another homework... the L-L-L.com ;)
i think that both will be very profitable and both in 2-3 years... and i think that those who dont have them should do the same they are doing here -> buying while it is possible (i have 90 L-L-L.com)

•••
Reece said:
I can't seem to get any name with 2 or less bad letters under $20 now :td: :tu:

Not sure if I should be happy about that (I do own 1000+ names of similar quality afterall) or upset (was hoping to buy alot more at cheaper prices). :|

I would be very happy to own 1,000+ at this stage of the game.
We are only less than month after the buyout and the price is just keep rising. Even those all 4 ugly letters are going for more than $10 - $15 and that's just the beginning. With 2 bad letters are going for more than $20 or more no matter where you look. I can only imagine the price of this niche few years from now. I will say this LLLL.com is wise investment.

•••
bricio said:
it is a good one because there are 3 reapeating letters but they arent premium
these niche of LLLL is rare, these are the possibilities (LLLX, XLLL) it means there are only 1,352 like that

i would pay until $350-$400 for this one

(re kkkr)

... also the "r" at the end gives it like a "flickr" vibe :hehe:

unfortunately the triple-k carries some notoriously unpleasant baggage in the united states .... but it's a big world out there. Wouldn't it be something if the ku klux kreeps lost their "brand" to international domainers ... OWXND !!! (or they file a UDRP lol ...) :alien:

•••
I just bought CAOJ . COM on NP (VVVC) yesterday, fairly pronouncable and a bargain if you ask me.
Could also stand for California (CA) Orange Juice (OJ).

•••
hello dannbkk ...
caoj very nice - how much ?? :)

•••
filter said:
(re kkkr)

... also the "r" at the end gives it like a "flickr" vibe :hehe:

unfortunately the triple-k carries some notoriously unpleasant baggage in the united states .... but it's a big world out there. Wouldn't it be something if the ku klux kreeps lost their "brand" to international domainers ... OWXND !!! (or they file a UDRP lol ...) :alien:

interesting...I own akkk.com - American KKK?
Thats some bad press there..

•••
sashas said:
interesting...I own akkk.com - American KKK?
Thats some bad press there..
well maybe that old tumor on the american soul may fade into irrelevance elsewhere in the "World Wide" Web ... to wit: #1 Google result for "akkk" ->

AKKK - Arbeitsgruppe zur Koordination klinischer Krebsregister (a German cancer research association)

also has a nice onomonopoetic vibe - echoes of Bloom County's "Bill the Cat" ...

which reminds me, forgot to list a few more pickups I made last week - my own "puking cat" quartet
iyqo ~ ojqe ~ uqne ~ uzqu
(Bought at BIN price from offer by bricio here on NP November 14: iyqo $27, ojqe $27, uqne $30, uzqu $25 ... digging up the quote from my purchase PM: "here is my eager payment for what appears to be a series of random noises essentially identical to those my cat makes when about to vomit.")

Any one by themself is a respectable if non-premium more-or-less pronounceable VCCV IMO ... but put them all together and - spew alert! All kidding aside, I like them, & the price was right - thanks bricio!

•••
hi filter - I snaped it up for eighty big ones, but to be honest I am stopping buying names now too as its costing me a fortune. Im quite happy with my folio now.

•••
filter said:
which reminds me, forgot to list a few more pickups I made last week - my own "puking cat" quartet

iyqo ~ ojqe ~ uqne ~ uzqu

(Bought at BIN price from offer by bricio here on NP November 14: iyqo $27, ojqe $27, uqne $30, uzqu $25 ... digging up the quote from my purchase PM: "here is my eager payment for what appears to be a series of random noises essentially identical to those my cat makes when about to vomit.")

Any one by themself is a respectable if non-premium more-or-less pronounceable VCCV IMO ... but put them all together and - spew alert! All kidding aside, I like them, & the price was right - thanks bricio!
:lol: :lol: :lol:

filter...

BTW, i have more for sale, if you want PM me :hehe:
sorry for making this post a "fixed price" section :lol:

•••
I think I bought a few in the past weeks too..though I can't remember which ones...akkk.com was definitely one, then I bought one from Bannen, I think..eirz.com, I guess. Also bought oruq.com a while back.
And yeah..czyt.com. Bought it for the high search results (almost a million). it has to be quite possibly the worst LLLL.com I have, but one bought primarily for selling to an end user

•••
dannbkk said:
hi filter - I snaped it up for eighty big ones, but to be honest I am stopping buying names now too as its costing me a fortune. Im quite happy with my folio now.

Good price for a good LLLL. :)

•••
DotCN said:
on sedo now:
kkkr.com 11h 38m 450 $US

how much would you pay for it?

kkkr.com was sold on snapnames at 370$ last month

•••
another CVCY.com at SEDO:

PISY.com $1,170

•••
bricio said:
i have 100 LLLL.com and i dindt pick up more because i had another homework... the L-L-L.com ;)
i think that both will be very profitable and both in 2-3 years... and i think that those who dont have them should do the same they are doing here -> buying while it is possible (i have 90 L-L-L.com)
You made some wise decision investing in both L-L-L.com and LLLL.com and you are absolutely correct that both niches will be very profitable.

•••
I'm kicking myself now for not having bought 1500 L-L-L.coms to match my 1500 LLLL.coms :td:

Hindsight is always 20/20, of course, but I really did see the potential in them. Just was a little cash strapped with 1X,XXX in LLLL.coms, 2X,XXX in .mobi :'(

Meh :|

xman said:
You made some wise decision investing in both L-L-L.com and LLLL.com and you are absolutely correct that both niches will be very profitable.

•••
Reece said:
I'm kicking myself now for not having bought 1500 L-L-L.coms to match my 1500 LLLL.coms :td:

Hindsight is always 20/20, of course, but I really did see the potential in them. Just was a little cash strapped with 1X,XXX in LLLL.coms, 2X,XXX in .mobi :'(

Meh :|
You and me both.

I didn't invest enough in L-L-L but I was able to regged a handful of all premium letters. At the time I really didn't see the potential of L-L-L and focus so much attention with LLLL.com but then again I am happy with my LLLL.

Look at it this way.

At least we didn't miss the boat.

•••
Yep :)

Kudos to Johnny for having the budget and the balls (of steel, no doubt) to make such a large stake in both LLLL.coms and L-L-L.coms. May you be well rewarded for your bravery good sir :great:

xman said:
You and me both.

I didn't invest enough in L-L-L but I was able to regged a handful of all premium letters. At the time I really didn't see the potential of L-L-L and focus so much attention with LLLL.com but then again I am happy with my LLLL.

Look at it this way.

•••
xman said:
thanks xman :)
i decided not to put all my internet investment in onl one niche; i can aso say after reading many posts here, articles, etc i saw the L-L-L.com like the LLL.com some years ago when many people were asking why reg 3 letters and today when they look at such "these 3 letters" they regret so much...

LLLL.com and L-L-L.com were the great opportunity in 2007 and those who got some of them will see the results in some years... the keys are patient, to know how and where the market is going to, sell some of yours to grab betters L-L-L.com or LLLL.com if you dont have funds to buy without selling (this can be very dfficult) and research

xman said:

Look at it this way.

you dont have to worry as you have premium L-L-L.com (the best niche together with words) :tu:

Reece said:
I'm kicking myself now for not having bought 1500 L-L-L.coms to match my 1500 LLLL.coms
but i assume you also have L-L-L.com, dont you, Reece?
if you had 1,500 + 1,500 of Johnny + 25% L-L-L.com developed i would have only 10 of them :hehe:

•••
a few minutes ago at snapnames:

IKYY - 49$
EPVV - 65$

•••
Snapnames:
vdwi.com - 65$
xtbb.com - 55$

GoDaddy:
qnvq.com - 25$
jouu.com - 125$
sfjr.com - 101$
ouuv.com - 110$
uiix.com - 100$
uioh.com - 115$

(at GoDaddy 10$ regfee is included in report)

•••
I've added all snapnames sales to tdvr.com ty :)

•••
Nullmind,
That is a nice site that you have there. Very useful!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back