Domain Empire
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Just wondering what the general thoughts are about whether the recent trend to legalize marijuana will boost the prices of pot-related domains?

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
An alternative view:
7700052_shaunryder-before.jpg

•••
•••
Would love to know peoples thoughts on this recent domain that dropped yesterday after 13 years and was reg'd straight away by someone -

(com)

MarijuanaPatches

Do you think we will have Marijuana Patches in the future, for medical purposes or just to get high from?

Im on the fence with this one.

•••
Would love to know peoples thoughts on this recent domain that dropped yesterday after 13 years and was reg'd straight away by someone -

(com)

MarijuanaPatches

Do you think we will have Marijuana Patches in the future, for medical purposes or just to get high from?

Never heard that term. Might it be an industry term? A patch in my estimation is a small area of outdoor growth.

•••

(com)

MarijuanaPatches

I like the idea but I also like the singular better.

•••
I was thinking more like the nicotine patches we have, marijuana patch could help people with ms etc... Or is this thinking ahead too far?

•••
I was thinking more like the nicotine patches we have, marijuana patch could help people with ms etc... Or is this thinking ahead too far?

That was my pre-coffee interpretation.

•••

I suppose it would work. Smoke it, take a pill, eat a brownie, drink liquid pot, or use the patch :laugh:

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
I suppose it would work. Smoke it, take a pill, eat a brownie, drink liquid pot, or use the patch :laugh:

...looks like serious thinkers are putting the "medical" in medical marijuana. Good show and keep on brainstorming. Mrcurly, you are way ahead of the curve and yes,this is as real as it gets!...

•••
•••
watching the push towards full on legalization is hilarious. the "medical" pandering goes to unbelievable lengths..

•••
What's this about "addictive"?

The marijuana lobby told me that marijuana was safer than breathing and saved more lives than superman.....

...and where does the lobby get that from but those that suffered the various medical conditions and were treated with the plant in one form or another.

Even the white willow bark provides us with aspirin. Herbal remedies abound in Nature....

•••
•••
...and where does the lobby get that from but those that suffered the various medical conditions and were treated with the plant in one form or another.

Even the white willow bark provides us with aspirin. Herbal remedies abound in Nature....

It doesn't provide.. and hasn't' for a long time.

I don't care if people smoke marijuana, eat it, drink it, or what they do with it. To me it's no different than smoking cigars, drinking alcohol, taking lsd, or going out for a cheese melt with friends. It's just something. It don't make you cool, it don't make you special. It makes you someone who enjoys temporarily impairing their cognitive abilities. Big deal. Some people do that watching TV.

The whole counter culture and argument is a huge joke though. Its about getting high. Let people just fucking admit it instead of hiding behind medical benefits. So you want to get wasted whoo-fucking-hoo. So you wish you were at Woodstock but have to live vicariously through your lying parents (we were free sex, free love, smoking pot yeah.. man those were the days). I don't care why but the whole movement has been taken for a giant ride of bs and manipulation.
(Edit: I should say that some people like it to take it easy and relax and I shouldn't put such a negative spin on getting high... it came out that way unintentionally.. again, I don't have anything against use, just that people be honest about what it is)

If it was about medical benefits we'd all be talking about THC free marijuana.. all the benefits none of the high. We'd talk about synthesizing the active ingredients of marijuana... not talking about pot soda, pot brownies and getting wasted.

We'd talk about the medical benefits.

I don't really care one way or another. I think possession of all drugs should be decriminalized... I just hate all this over the top marijuana will save the world bull crap.

Last edited:
•••

I don't care if people smoke marijuana, eat it, drink it, or what they do with it. To me it's no different than smoking cigars, drinking alcohol, taking lsd, or going out for a cheese melt with friends. It's just something. It don't make you cool, it don't make you special. It makes you someone who enjoys temporarily impairing their cognitive abilities. Big deal. Some people do that watching TV.

The whole counter culture and argument is a huge joke though. Its about getting high. Let people just fucking admit it instead of hiding behind medical benefits. So you want to get wasted whoo-fucking-hoo. So you wish you were at Woodstock but have to live vicariously through your lying parents (we were free sex, free love, smoking pot yeah.. man those were the days). I don't care why but the whole movement has been taken for a giant ride of bs and manipulation.
(Edit: I should say that some people like it to take it easy and relax and I shouldn't put such a negative spin on getting high... it came out that way unintentionally.. again, I don't have anything against use, just that people be honest about what it is)

If it was about medical benefits we'd all be talking about THC free marijuana.. all the benefits none of the high. We'd talk about synthesizing the active ingredients of marijuana... not talking about pot soda, pot brownies and getting wasted.

I don't really care one way or another. I think possession of all drugs should be decriminalized... I just hate all this over the top marijuana will save the world bull crap.

...Hey, it's all good, man. Just relax a bit.

It appears you may not understand the medical implications of the plant, or at least it's a very personal subject for you, you get no argument from me...

I have to say, realistically, that this is quickly becoming an industry, whether it is recreational, medicinal or industrial, and these industries will require domain names, and from the looks of it, a LOT of domain names. There are people here that will cater to those particular industries in their demands, and a number of them are on this thread.

That's about all I care about that. I enjoy the laissez-faire capitalist climate that permeates the forum. I am a part of it...

•••

Well - ok [relaxation is a BIG side affect]

just that people be honest about what it is
Sometimes it's the best f'ing high you can imagine!

Sometimes it's the best munchy session you can imagine

Sometimes it kills my pain without having to take all those Narcotic Addictive drugs
the doctors would prefer I take ;)

The "patch" isin't for addiction use - there is none, I don't believe
anyone who says they are addicted to pot!

it is just another way of administering it.

I personally do not drink, for recreational nor Addictive purposes - can't stand drunk folks...NM

Last edited:
•••
anyway ..............back to the names , i doubt all these names will crossover to profit

•••
...i doubt all these names will crossover to profit

...that makes sense as it applies to ALL domain names of all subjects. It is a matter of speculative investment and demand by endusers....

•••
...that makes sense as it applies to ALL domain names of all subjects. It is a matter of speculative investment and demand by endusers....

The subject matter seems to splinter off into different terms and that is where the problem is, at this point it is not a legal product so all these names are also gambling on a crossover to being viable business labels ............not all domains are like that

•••
I don't know if a full investment on these kinda domains would ever be smart. But if you can get a GREAT weed domain, then you should. To everyone in this thread who thinks differently, I apologize, but you'd have to be high off your ass if you think marijuana.com or another similar domain is/will forever be worthless simply because of a belief that marijuana will never become the cash crop that (sorry to burst your bubble) it already is/has been for longer than any of you had even been alive.

•••
The whole counter culture and argument is a huge joke though. Its about getting high. Let people just fucking admit it instead of hiding behind medical benefits. ..
(Edit: I should say that some people like it to take it easy and relax and I shouldn't put such a negative spin on getting high... it came out that way unintentionally.. again, I don't have anything against use, just that people be honest about what it is)..
Opinions. Everyone has one of those too, but maybe if you talk to some of the 'many' cancer and other disease stricken, that use marijuana to effectively ease their pain, help their eyesight, increase their desire to eat and other 'benefits', you may be less so opinionated. ..maybe.

.If it was about medical benefits we'd all be talking about THC free marijuana.. all the benefits none of the high. ...
As a matter of fact they are actually creating strains of this type of marijuana, so there may 'talking' on this in the very near future.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back