IT.COM

Scripteen - The Best PHP Scripts on the Web

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Scripteen has been online since 2007, providing many scripts for it's users. We've grown from offering just a few scripts to now offering over 30 unique php scripts.

For a full list of our scrpits you can continue in this thread or view our Scripts page.

If you buy any of our scripts be sure to leave an itrader rating here on NamePros!

============
Our Scripts
============

Domain Marketplace Script
Scripteen Domain/Website Marketplace allows you to set up your very own domain & website auction site. This script was cust...

Coupon Script
Scripteen Coupon Script is a powerful script that lets you run your own coupon websit...

Facebook Like Script
Scripteen Facebook Like Script is the best FB Like script available on the market. It allows users to not only like phrases...

Face Insert Script
Scripteen Face Insert Script is the best script available to let you setup a site similar to FACEinHOLE.com. The script allows...

Social Qs Script
Scripteen Social Qs Script lets you start your own social question-asking site. Includes a full comment s...

Twitter Train Script
Scripteen Twitter Train Script is a web application that helps users grow their Twitter followers on a reciprocal follow basis...

Website Value Script
Scripteen Website Value Script is a very SEO friendly script similar to DomainTools/WebsiteOutlook. It allows users to fi..

Torrent Search Engine Script
Scripteen Torrent Search Engine Script is a fast dynamic torrent search engine that updates automatically and gives real ti...

Free Image Hosting Script
Scripteen Free Image Hosting Script will impress your visitors with the speed of AJAX upload making your site their favori...

Linkmize Script
Scripteen Linkmize Script is a simple and feature rich short link script that has a sleek and friendly design with ajax po...

Ajax Photo Rating Script
Scripteen Ajax Photo Rating Script is a cute web 2.0 photo rating script with Ajax magic and the powerful administration...

Lyrics Search Engine Script
Scripteen Lyrics Search Engine Script is a fast lyrics search engine that generates lyrics on the fly. It doesn't use a da...

Rapid Search Script
Scripteen Rapid Share Script lets you start your own 100% automated file search site. The script supports 31 file sharing we...

KnowledgeBase Script
Scripteen Knowledgebase Script is a simple and easy to use engine that is easy to find exactly what you need. Inform you're...

WP Comment Poster Script
How much money do you pay to get backlinks to your sites? How much money do you pay to outsource backlink building service...

Fiverr Clone Script
Scripteen Fiver Script lets you start your own marketplace just like Fiverr.com. Includes PayPal integration, feedback syste...

Lite Image Hosting Script
Scripteen Lite Image Hosting Script is an image hosting script which will make your image hosting site costs less to run b...

Glitter Text Generator Script
GlitterZee is a beautiful and sexy glitter generator script which will attract social bookmarking sites users to your site...

Arcade Script
Scripteen Arcade Script is a simple and feature rich php arcade script that will give your visitors some joy in playing onl...

Text Translation Script
Scripteen Text Translation Script is one of the rare scripts that will get you instant translation site out of the box wit...

Job Listing Script
Scripteen Job Search Script is a very SEO optimized job search engine script that will get google's bot to eat much of the p...

RapidTime Downloading Script
Scripteen RapidTime Downloading Script is an easy, fast and free Premium-Link-Generator! You can download any file...

Movie Trailer Script
Scripteen Movie Trailer Script lets you start your own 100% automated movie trailer site. The script supports the latest tr...

Transloader Script
Scripteen Transloader Script is a small script for every webmaster to copy files between servers remotely without having to...

WP Text to Post Script
Scripteen WP Text to Post wordpress plugin imports posts to your wordpress blog from .txt files and putting your blog on au...

FB MP3 Script
Scripteen FB MP3 Share Script is the best script available to let you setup a site for users to search for and share mp3...

Freelancer Search Engine Script
Lets you setup your own search engine for freelancer jobs. This script has been designed and perfected for SEO. The script...

Site Checker Script
Scripteen Site Checker Script allows you to simply enter a sites URL and click submit, when submitted the script will Ping,...

Bidding Directory Script
Scripteen Bidding Directory allows you to set up your very own bid website directory. It allows you to setup a directory wh...

Feel free to PM or post questions.

Ron Johnson
Scripteen Admin

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Have you got an online demo for the domain selling script

LOL sorry i found it

•••
:) - Most of our scripts will have the demo listed right on the script page "View The Demo: click here". Let me know if you have any more questions.

•••
This doesn't sound too hopeful.

I have bought the Ajax picture rating script - whilst it does basically work, it doesn't do everything on the feature list.

I've sent an email to their support email address. I hope they reply!

I thought I'd provide an update on this.

I had emailed scripteen support to advise them of the issues. They were:

1) The protection against someone voting on the same picture multiple times did not work;

2) The SEO friendly URLs were not SEO friendly.

I received an email back asking why I thought these features didn't work and I replied with screen shots demonstrating the faults and an invitation to try the script out on my website and gave them the URL.

At this point I was looking for a resolution to the problems, however, I heard nothing back from Scripteen.

This left me with no alternative but to go through the Paypal dispute and resolution process.

Paypal decided in my favour and I have had a full refund.

I have tried one script from Scripteen. It is broken and in my experience, so is their customer support.

Kind regards,

Mike

Last edited:
•••
Scripteen is a scam website, their scripts do not work and when you have a problem and raise a support ticket they do not answer you and they do not refund for non working scripts.

I purchased 4 scripts from them and the two I have tried do not work and they cancelled my paypal request for a refund.

One of the scripts I purchased did not even have the main page files included in the zip and scripteen have never answered my support emails.

Avoid, scripteen is a scam

•••
We tried to work it this user and instead he makes threats and chooses to post around like this. IMO, this user is the scammer.

•••
When I'm trying to log into the admin section in the ajax photo rating script its just saying that my password or username is wrong. I have tried to reinstall every little single thing. How can i fix this? :)

•••
If i doesn't get an answer soon, i will ask paypal for a refund.

•••
Is this the original scripts or nulled ones ?
Do you provide license ?

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back