Dynadot

domain Registered a .SE

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
I've just purchased "naughty.se" How do you guys think about this one? :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Good name but still u have to see what actually .se holds in its future

•••
.se - south east (asia)? possibly

•••
•••
I dont see a value of the name but anyway it is a wrong place for appraisal.

•••
name is good, it it is naughty.com, it will worth more. Anyway, develop it and raise the figure.

•••
.se is sweden :) If you promote it right, you may get somewhere. The chances are pretty slim though, not many popular .se sites out there (outside of sweden). Good luck to ya!

•••
Makes not so much sense in swedish/for swedes. I'd say reg fee - 50 usd at best. Sweden is a competetive market for domainers and if it would be worth something, it would most likely already been registered.

•••
Thanks guys ... I might hold it for a while to see how it goes in the future :)

P.S.: Macke, är du från Sverige?

•••
Macke är från Sverige, likaså jag ;)

•••
Hej ! Trevlig att se att det finns lite Svenskar här inne :D

•••
are you a sweded? if not then you cant register it

•••
Yes, I am a Swede ... I believe that .se is open to everyone ;)

•••
Moved to Domain Appraisals.

Thank you and good luck. :)

•••
•••
sweed

Hallo,you swedish guys members.se is for sale
also shoppingcart.se any thoughts?

•••
damitssam said:
are you a sweded? if not then you cant register it

There are no country restrictions for registering .se (sweded? - hmmm)

•••
members and shopppingcart.se

i have registered and i do not live in sweden

•••
How about "goat.se"?
Rofl

•••
Sparky2002b said:
How about "goat.se"?
Rofl

Moose.se would be a lot better.

Wi nøt trei a høliday in Sweden this yër? See the løveli lakes, the wøndërful telephøne system, and mäny interesting furry animals, including the majestik møøse.

A møøse once bit my sister... No realli! She was Karving her initials øn the møøse with the sharpened end of an interspace tøøthbrush given her by Svenge - her brother-in-law -an Oslo dentist and star of many Norwegian møvies: "The Høt Hands of an Oslo Dentist", "Fillings of Passion", "The Huge Mølars of Horst Nordfink"...

Mynd you, møøse bites Kan be pretty nasti...

Sorry, couldn't resist. Anyway, I'd hold on to the domain if I were you - with any luck, demand for .se domains will increase steadily as less and less domains become available for registration.

•••
•••
low value but the extension may become popular later on

•••
•••
WuLabsWuTecH said:
low value but the extension may become popular later on

It is funny how those who don't have a clue about this extension make a lot of comments about it. This extension is already very popular. I would say that only .DE, .CO.UK and maybe .NL are bigger in Europe currently. .FR have not yet kicked off, and .ES is about to kick off. .IT is also growing fast, but I don't see many big sales.

Many .SE domains have sold for 8 000 usd - 22 000 euro. The key is to have good domains, and that is most likely swedish words. If a domain is free to register, it means that it is not a good one most of the times. (if you measure good with demand/popularity)

arnoldje said:
Hallo,you swedish guys members.se is for sale
also shoppingcart.se any thoughts?

Not so impressed by "members.se" - what to do with it?
Shoppingcart is better IMO, but rather the swedish word "kundvagn.se".. hehe
I think you should keep the shoppingcart.se anyway, you can get 1000 usd or more for it if lucky. But maybe you have to wait a year or two.. and maybe not even then someone will be willing to buy it. You never know..

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back