Domain Empire

domain metaverses . se

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Established Member
Impact
I'd like to sell this domain, just renewed, it seems to be registered in 255 TLDs. What would you ask if you should set a "buy it now" price ? Now it is for sale as "make an offer", is it preferable to leave as it is now or set a price?
metaverses . se

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
u will wait longtime to get 4fig for it... bad extension and plural isnt even close to single. gl

•••
u will wait longtime to get 4fig for it... bad extension and plural isnt even close to single. gl
Thanks Alcy, so I have to hope anyway to find a Swedish person.

•••
•••
Thanks Alcy, so I have to hope anyway to find a Swedish person.

yea I mean u got low rank tld... plus by bad luck metaverse ends in se and u got .se... so I think visually its ugly too.. plus it's just plural etc... I really don't see much happening for it. I think metaverse, io sold 175k and few more exact matches.. dont remember seeing plural tho nobody really would mind having the com of it.
I myself sold few month back metaverse,one for 20k..
but that's actually a decent name and tld that work.together.... not sure if plural of it is regged... will check.
anyway... we hope best and expect worst hehehe

•••
$0 to $10 = Reseller Value Speculation (NOT an end user speculation)

•••
$0 to $10 = Reseller Value Speculation (NOT an end user speculation)
Jordan, I particularly appreciate your detailed estimate because I see that, as usual, you have put a lot of effort into providing a helpful response to the community.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back