Dynadot

PARKED.COM - Official Thread!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hi,

Welcome to the OFFICIAL PARKED.COM thread! :)

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
SDX said:
Will it be Bodis or Parked that comes out as the clear parking winner? ;)
The company that allows a video in place of a static picture :bingo:
Surfing.TV

•••
I say the clear winner will be whoever pays you more money and on time. :)

Image uploads will be available by next Friday.

View instead of images, interesting idea.

Donny

•••
Go easy on me...

Donny said:
You know you have too many templates when I just approved these this morning.

Derailleur - some bike thingy.
American Fuzzy Lop Rabbit
True Love
Animal Print Rugs
Swim Camp

And another 250 additional ones. Our designers have been very busy lately.

Maybe I should have a design new landers contest. I'll have to think about this one.

Donny
I am completely new to this forum and although I have held numerous domains for years, I have only recently begun to explore monetizing. I am not a webmaster and do not want to become one for now. After reading nothing but good things about Parked.com it aooears that you might be affiliated with them directly. If that is the case, how can I contact you to discuss my domains and your services?

•••
Donny worked for parked.

•••
Yes, I am affiliated with Parked.com, I am the CIO.

Donny

•••
Parked.com

Parked.com has the best customer service I have seen on being on the internet since 1997.

•••
discovernow said:
Parked.com has the best customer service I have seen on being on the internet since 1997.

That is ABSOLUTELY TRUE!!! :)

•••
discovernow said:

I completely agree, it's not just Donny on NamePros who is great btw, the people on parked are also very quick and helpful. I asked my account manager a question when I first signed up with them and I got a really nice response within a day. They really do have the best customer service!

•••
anybody knows when do they pay? i cannot find their schedule.

•••
We pay twice a month, 7th and the 22nd.
1st-15th you are paid on the 22nd.
16th-end of the month on the 7th of the next month.

See if you can find somebody else how pays that often. :)

Donny

•••
thanks Donny for the answer. oh i am not looking for somebody else, i am with you forewer :). i was just wondering about schedule, because in help section it was only about referrals schedule.

•••
I was just kidding about that remark. Our pay cycle is one of the reasons that a large number of domainers use us today.

Donny

•••
•••
We have been live to the general public since May 2006. We were alpha/beta testing since January 2006 until the launch. But we have been parking domains since 1999. I personally have been working on the product for 4 years now.

In a nutshell this is a similiar same product that we used for our own domains for about 2 years before we decided to offer it to the publc. But we have had a Yahoo domain contract since 1999.

Donny

•••
Just to clarify...so if i had a balance of over $20 at Jul 16, 2007 - Jul 31, 2007, and if payment settings are set for paypal with minimum payout of $20, i was suppose to get paid yesterday? And if I was not paid yesterday, so i have to assume that we are talking about september 7 for end of july balance?

•••
If you had at least $20 at the end of July, you would be paid on 8/7/2007, like all of our paypal customers were paid yesterday. That's if you had $20, you filled out your tax information, and you filled out how we were supposed to pay you.

Does that answer your question?

Donny

•••
Donny said:
We have been live to the general public since May 2006. We were alpha/beta testing since January 2006 until the launch. But we have been parking domains since 1999. I personally have been working on the product for 4 years now.

In a nutshell this is a similiar same product that we used for our own domains for about 2 years before we decided to offer it to the publc. But we have had a Yahoo domain contract since 1999.

Donny

I hope you dont mind to tell us what is the company's vision for next couple years let say two to three yrs from now, do you?

•••
New record for me - 1 view / 17 clicks yesterday. Unfortunately it was a video game domain with very low ppc.

•••
can i promote my domain on ppc advertising ?
i'm a member of parked.com
my comment : some people say parked.com pay higher than other domain parking

•••
fyat said:
can i promote my domain on ppc advertising ?
i'm a member of parked.com
my comment : some people say parked.com pay higher than other domain parking

thats because people cant approved at other places!

•••
yoshine said:
thats because people cant approved at other places!

Hi Yoshine,

I'm not sure what you mean. Are you saying people go to Parked for the reason you stated?

If so, I assure you that's not the case.

•••
hi

in bodis domain generate average 600 usd in day but in namedrive 35 usd i watch, how generate in parked.com,

Help

Your submitted IRS information is invalid [Last checked: ]

We reserve the right to delay any payments, until the IRS information has been completed and validated.
Please visit this Tax Form page to complete and submit it to us.

i understand why i have invalid information :( i check all many times

Last edited:
•••
does parked.com allow us to promote our website using a ppc or may be we buy a traffic ?

•••
one my domain in parked.com have crt 65.74% in namedrive i have maximum 30 - 40 %

•••
Pikachu said:
hi

in bodis domain generate average 600 usd in day but in namedrive 35 usd i watch, how generate in parked.com,

pikachu how many domains do you have to make that kind a money a day at bodis, i hadly make 3 usd a day? for about 100 names

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back