Dynadot

PARKED.COM - Official Thread!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hi,

Welcome to the OFFICIAL PARKED.COM thread! :)

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
i have one domain who generate average 6000 unique visitors and with very good crt, namedrive pay very small 0.02, 0.01 or zero cent per click

•••
some stats for one high traffic domain

bodis.com
average 9250 2315 25% US$ 0.29

namedrive.com
average 4352 1778 % 40.85 US$ 0.02

first day in parked.com
1,283 943 $83.75 73.50% $0.11

Parked.com have very good CTR, but i understand why visitors droop ?

any way if pay per click not droop i prefer parked.com, because bodis is new program and i cant trust, i trust only when i receive first check with money

•••
One issue could be that we only count unique visitors and we don't could 404's if the surfer doesn't do anything.

Donny

•••
Hi guys,

ermm Bodis takes NET 45 to pay me cause he waits for the advertisers to pay him.

However parked .com pays twice monthly. Does that mean you guys take out money from your own pocket to pay us first ?

•••
Bodis gets paid 30 days after the month is over from Ask and they decided to pay you on day 45. We get paid 45 days after the month from one of our providers and 30 days after for another one. We decided to pay you before we get paid, many other parking companies pay you before they get paid. We just pay twice a month and 45-60 days before we get paid.

Donny

•••
Donny said:
Bodis gets paid 30 days after the month is over from Ask and they decided to pay you on day 45. We get paid 45 days after the month from one of our providers and 30 days after for another one. We decided to pay you before we get paid, many other parking companies pay you before they get paid. We just pay twice a month and 45-60 days before we get paid.

Donny

This is a HUGE commitment to the quality of service from PARKED!
I would also like to post an update that uploading your own pictures is now possible! B-)
There are other great template customization options (colors, etc.) aswell!
Check it out or for help with setting up an account just PM me or Donny! :)

Last edited:
•••
SDX said:
This is a HUGE commitment to the quality of service from PARKED!
I would also like to post an update that uploading your own pictures is now possible! B-)
There are other great template customization options (colors, etc.) aswell!
Check it out or for help with setting up an account just PM me or Donny! :)

This will be very nice i have to check it out :hehe:

•••
•••
Yes, PARKED Listens AND Delivers! :tu:

•••
I MYSELF am getting MUCH higher CTR's thanks to adding my own pics and the new customization options! :tu:

•••
Donny: I am about to move lots of my names to my parked account which I have opened but never used so far. Just have couple of questions as follows:

1. Do you park all categories of domains? Are there any categories that you do not accept?

2. Do we negotiate revenue share or revenue share is standard for everyone based on their earnings etc?

3. How often the stats are updated?

Thanks.

•••
I just got 256 clicks from 6 visitors to one of my domains at parked for 70$ or so worth of revenue.

Quite good and quite unusual.

Must be a mistake.

Last edited:
•••
rickkumar said:
1. Do you park all categories of domains? Are there any categories that you do not accept?
Yes, we park all types of domains. I've only seen 3 domains that none of our providers would accept and that's out of over 2 million.

rickkumar said:
2. Do we negotiate revenue share or revenue share is standard for everyone based on their earnings etc?
We have an automated system that grades your domains and traffic and it raises your rev share based on that. But you can always talk to your account manager after a few days and they can look at it as well.

rickkumar said:
3. How often the stats are updated?
We update our estimates every 15 minutes. Our final numbers are usually available the next day. We do not pay off of our estimates, we pay off of our final numbers.

Hope this is what you were looking for.

Donny

•••
Donny said:
Yes, we park all types of domains. I've only seen 3 domains that none of our providers would accept and that's out of over 2 million.

We have an automated system that grades your domains and traffic and it raises your rev share based on that. But you can always talk to your account manager after a few days and they can look at it as well.

We update our estimates every 15 minutes. Our final numbers are usually available the next day. We do not pay off of our estimates, we pay off of our final numbers.

Hope this is what you were looking for.

Donny

Thanks Donny.

Thats exactly what I was asking.

Few more questions:

1. Is there anything special I need to do or just add domains and change DNS and "done"?

2. I have 1000s of names. Is there any limit on how many names you can add by pasting in the 'domain list area' at once? Can I add (lets say for example 20k) at once?

3. Can I create 'category portfolios' later (as I just want to add the full list right now'? Can I move 'already addred' domains in to different category portfolios later "easily"?

4. Can I also add .mobi domains?

5. Does parked.com notify domainers if ad providers don't allow a domains to be parked at parked.com (such as adult/gambling/etc)?

6. Does parked.com help with domain customization?

7. And btw, who are the ad providers except yhoo?

Thanks.

Last edited:
•••
How should I park my Parked.com domains?

I'm new to Parked.com and I'm hoping some of you can shed some light on this issue. I'm in the process of switching over some domains, but I'm confused about what the "best" way to park my domains is. Parked offers the following four choices.

1. Set the DNS servers to Parked.com
2. Set a CNAME for your domain.
3. Redirect to your domain (using Frameset method, there is an "automatic" option and a "manual" one)
4. Set the A Record.

I would think how this is done could effect the revenue of the site, especially when it comes to Google Indexing and other search engine indexing. Will they care about the redirect?

And if I'm going to promote the domains using some type of advertising couldn't the method effect my Quality Score?

Also, here's some verbage from the Parked.com site abour Redirection:

"This Means: With Frame redirection, after you type in your domain name the page resolves to the destination web page, but your domain name stays in the browser. This can give you added branding perception for your domain name. Please note that once a domain resolves using URL Frame, that domain stays in the browser the same way for all links, including links away from your site. This may or may not be desirable."

But wouldn't it be desireable because you might get multiple clicks this way or more type-in after someone visits because the domain is more prominent in their Internet History?

Thanks All.

DH

•••
Donny,

Please let me know the answer to my above questions.

Thanks.

•••
good info, maybe i should try a little more your services. some domains works better on different systems, maybe mine will work on yours better.

•••
Why dont you guys contact tech support at Parked before posting your questions here? you would get an answer much MUCH faster. The ticket system they have is for a reason.

•••
Donny, why parked.com wouldn't give space for articles like bodis.
It helps getting traffic I think and more attracting.

•••
nicnocblue said:
Donny, why parked.com wouldn't give space for articles like bodis.
It helps getting traffic I think and more attracting.

:hi:
If you don't mind I'll answer this question for Donny...It's coming Soon! :)
Along with MANY MANY great new requests and updates to PARKED.COM! :tu:

•••
Rick let me see what I can do.
rickkumar said:
1. Is there anything special I need to do or just add domains and change DNS and "done"?
, Add domains, change dns, done. That's about it. Except for sit back and collect some money.

rickkumar said:
2. I have 1000s of names. Is there any limit on how many names you can add by pasting in the 'domain list area' at once? Can I add (lets say for example 20k) at once?
In theory 20k should work fine. I added about 200,000 for somebody a few weeks ago, but I think it works fine. Don't remember without trying it.

rickkumar said:
3. Can I create 'category portfolios' later (as I just want to add the full list right now'? Can I move 'already addred' domains in to different category portfolios later "easily"?
Yep. Either way works fine. I find it faster to add the domains in the correct portfolios first, but that's just my preference.

rickkumar said:
4. Can I also add .mobi domains?
Sure. You can even add .travel domains.

rickkumar said:
5. Does parked.com notify domainers if ad providers don't allow a domains to be parked at parked.com (such as adult/gambling/etc)?
We have 4 providers. There are only 3 domains that I know of that get rejected by all 4 of our providers.

rickkumar said:
6. Does parked.com help with domain customization?
We help optimize your domains.

rickkumar said:
7. And btw, who are the ad providers except yhoo?
Our secondary provider is Ask, and I am not allowed to publicize our next two.

Donny

Last edited:
•••
Thanks Donny for your responses.

•••
Parked.com account request - why so long?

Hi all, I sent in a Parked account request late Tuesday but no response yet.

Anyone know if this is normal or if Parked is having technical issues? Also got a "temporarily unavailable" when I went to contact them via the site.

Thanks!

•••
Sometimes you have to wait a little for your application to be approved.
As far as the "temporarily unavailable" that's because PARKED.COM is doing upgrades...to keep staying the BEST! :)

•••
A delay maybe due to their recent upgrade.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back