IT.COM

PARKED.COM - Official Thread!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hi,

Welcome to the OFFICIAL PARKED.COM thread! :)

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
healingsites said:
Donny was squinting a little in this video, because he was facing the sunny side of the cabana. That's my fault. There is a lot of information about Parked's future plans in this 15 minute video.

You can view it here embedded , or at
Yahoo, DailyMotion, Blip.tv and Veoh

Awesome Interview! :tu:

•••
Great questions, Leonard!!! And thanks to Donny for his personal insights.

Donny was squinting a little in this video, because he was facing the sunny side of the cabana.
Oh yea, I've used that excuse before. :hehe:

Last edited:
•••
Great Interview Leonard!

And some great insights from Donny. An interestong watch. :)

•••
They took my eyes! They took my eyes!

Donny

•••
I login to parked ,I saw my application was rejected.Do you have any idea why this happened to me?

Thank you Cyberian ,You deleted that spam posts

Last edited:
•••
Donny, any updates on the availabilty to customize/change/add our own related links on the landers? Do you have any plans to add a top teir upstream provider to replace the Ask one. I know Yahoo can't run alongside Google - but the folks at hotkeys.com seem to have both feeds and set the domain to the feed that best monetizes your traffic (like Yahoo can't monetize traffic from Lithuania, but Google can).

•••
v5x - We are actually working on the ability for people to be able to customize their landers right now.

We are always working on options to replace what we had with Ask. With Ask we basically had a Google feed so we had the best of both worlds.

From the information that I have Yahoo and Google can not be on the same parking company. No questions asked. So if you know something I don't, please let me know. Or at least give some examples...

Donny

•••
Couple of things that really stood out to me were:

1. 50 new pre-built custom landers that will be available soon but designated to certain keywords. Are these getting indexed into goog and staying or is it something else like your ip and ns that goog doesn't like? If goog likes them, When will I have access to these 50 custom landers

2. You saying you can still get folks on the front page of yahoo. I've got some names I'd love to see on the front page of yahoo for my exact domain keyword. What do we have to do to get that done?

Dave

~~.

•••
•••
Dave - The new landers won't be for specific keywords. If I said that I may have misspoken. The landers will be for all domains. We may have a few that are specific to adult though, but that would be the only type that are very specific.

As far as getting on the front page of Yahoo for a keyword it's not hard. But don't expect to be on the first page for "computer".

Donny

•••
I have a custom lander for flowers that works pretty good and I'd be willing to swap codes on a different niche. So If you have a highly customized lander that gets good CTR and is search engine friendly maybe we can swap codes if I have the same niche. I have a lot of niches so there's a good chance we can do it. :tu:

Not sure how many already have custom landers but if there's enough maybe someone should start a thread where everyone just swaps codes of nice custom landers that do well.

The problem would be that someone lies to you and says the lander has a good CTR when it does not. That wouldn't be nice. :td:

•••
misbah81 said:
I hear from many forum that parked.com is the best parking co

So I try to signup with put some domains I have

But after 3 times applied with different domains, I always rejected

For senior member or official member parked here, could you give me advice ? plz ...

thank you misbah for giving attention to this problem. Same issue with me,parked rep did not care to answer as he is the official member but he choose to ignore us.

•••
I haven't ignored you, I just don't have enough information to check anything. So if you pm me your username, maybe I can take a look.

Donny

•••
Donny approved my account , Donny is the best.Parked is the best.Thank you Donny.

•••
Parked.com

Hi...

Parked.com... is one of my best Parking-Provider... i like it!!!

Best regards

Ebookler

•••
yellowmen said:
Donny approved my account , Donny is the best.Parked is the best.Thank you Donny.

Congratz on getting an account yellowmen

•••
yellowmen said:
ebookler said:
Hi...

Parked.com... is one of my best Parking-Provider... i like it!!!

Best regards

Ebookler

Wow...glad to see so many happy Parked'ers! :tu:

•••
SDX said:
Wow...glad to see so many happy Parked'ers! :tu:

Here's another :)

Parked.com is really tough to beat. I haven't switched any names away from them in quite a while now. People have often said you should try your names at different parking companies but when I have tried in the past it always amazed me in how much the CTR and RPC would decrease in comparison. If a name were to pay more at another company and some do the CTR would be so much lower than Parked.com it amounted to actually getting less. Many of the companies you have to wait 30+ days to get paid which isn't too bad but I'd rather every 2 weeks.

Hopefully with the 2009 economy crisis and lower RPC Donny spoke of in the video interview we can all do good enough to make it through.

Parked/Donny has been and is very good to work with and payment comes through like clockwork.

Parked.com is the number 1 parking company in my book.

Dave

•••
Excellent interview.

Parked.com is indeed top shelf -- Donny is a world-class Entrepreneur providing a win-win-win for all parties.

•••
Never tried another parking co....NEVER WILL!!

PARKED.com and Donny are DA BOMB!!!

:)

Donny - Gonna be in Fort Lauderdale Feb 21-28....u anywhere nearby??

•••
Yeah, Donny and Parked are a good professional team with few peers! :snaphappy:

•••
Tony -I'll be in New Orleans for Domainer Mardi Gras starting on 2/17 to 2/23 then I'm heading back to Tampa. So I probably won't be making it to the Fort Lauderdale/Miami area that week. Sorry.

If anybody is going to be at Domainer Mardi Gras, let me know.

Donny

•••
Parked is the best and they got a great staff which I got to meet at Domain Fest a couple of weeks back.

By the way, any update on stats?

Thanks, Jim

•••
Jim,
We are completely waiting on Yahoo this time. This is only the second time that Yahoo has been late that I ca remember.

I did get an email from them about an hour ago that said they had multiple teams working on the problem.

Donny

•••
Donny said:
Jim,
We are completely waiting on Yahoo this time. This is only the second time that Yahoo has been late that I ca remember.

I did get an email from them about an hour ago that said they had multiple teams working on the problem.

Donny

Hey Donny,

Thanks for the update. By the way, I can't make it to Domain Mardi Gras. Have not scored enough "brownie points" to leave the wife at home with the twins, since I was at Domain Fest 2 weeks ago. And I don't think it's good to bring the wife to Mardi Gras:) Have a good trip and stack up on your "beeds."

Thanks, Jim

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back