NameSilo

PARKED.COM - Official Thread!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hi,

Welcome to the OFFICIAL PARKED.COM thread! :)

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
stats settled for the 12th mine was way down over 35%

•••
We received the numbers for the 12th, still waiting on the 13th and 14th. Based on previous days our estimates were definitely higher than normal.

I'll see what the next two days look like.

Donny

•••
my numbers were way down for the 12th.......they almost always are when delays are involved.......:(

for you gamblers out there...this is called "A Lock"...lol......Guaranteed...100%...bet your house on it!!!..lol.....true...but sad...:(

•••
Donny mine dosent appear to be RPC lower yahoo took a bunch of clicks away from my highest performing domain. It never has many clicks removed each day. Overall I went from $850 plus in revenue to $600

•••
I'm seeing the same thing that you are seeing.

We estimate clicks and then based on the clicks estimate the revenue. Our estimated clicks see to be really high for some people at least based on what we were paid for.

Donny

•••
Maybe someday I will have more clicks than the estimate :wave:

Donny are stats behind today?

•••
Application to Parked rejected - please help

Can somebody please help me get accepted in parked.com

i have about 215 domains and making about $50 a month via parking at name drive

if anyone can refer me or give me any tips it would be much appreciated.

thank you

•••
any update as afar as today's stats are concerned?

I see no stats at all for today...:(

•••
•••
tonyfloyd said:
any update as afar as today's stats are concerned?

I see no stats at all for today...:(

Maybe its a SUPER SLOW day ;)

•••
SDX said:
Maybe its a SUPER SLOW day ;)

They've been having issues for days now. Seems to happen at least once a month. Hopefully we're getting closer to a fix.

•••
mdesigner125 said:
They've been having issues for days now. Seems to happen at least once a month. Hopefully we're getting closer to a fix.

yeah....i know....unfortunately....i have no patience for this any more...:(

•••
The problem as I mentioned before was an issue with Yahoo. They made a change on Thursday and it broke something, no idea what. We are still waiting for the real numbers for the 12th, which they are re-updating.

As far as the estimates, our system didn't know how to handle being that far out. So it kind of freaked out. We are running it now.

Donny

•••
oo

Last edited:
•••
l2ride55 said:
I'm writing a few lines on Domain Parking and wrote about Parked in today's post.

It's nothing folks didn't already know, jus' a couple of my observations...

www.WheresLumpy.com

Hope everyone had a great weekend. Just lost an old friend here - 42 years old - suicide by OD (they say) but she just got a BIG settlement check a few days prior, and there's been a bunch of domestic violence reports over the last few months. Took everything I had not to lay him out right next to her tonight.

Life moves forward...

L2

Yeah...my condolences L2...

•••
tonyfloyd said:
yeah....i know....unfortunately....i have no patience for this any more...:(

Far be it for me to comment in Donny's thread, but the stats problem isn't unique to parked.com

Globally, all Yahoo fed partners have no tangible stats from them for the 12th until, well, right up to this moment. In short, revenue stats from the 12th Feb to 16th Feb are currently unavailable.

This length of downtime is also a new one on me.

•••
Good Morning fellow Parked.com partners.

And all I can seem to think about this morning is the part in ~ Cyberian ~ Sig that says "How's it going to end?"

:yell: :laugh:

Dave

•••
We started getting our stats last night. But we won't be processing them for a few hours still. Right now we have the 12th, 13th, 14th, and 16th. Not sure where the 15th's numbers are. :)

This was really compounded by the fact that Yahoo had Monday off so it was a long weekend for them.

Hopefully everything will be back to normal around 9am - 10am PST when they are back in the office.

Donny

•••
Thanks for the update, Donny. I was almost to the point of entering "Parked Anonymous" so I could detox from not being able to see real stats for days :)

•••
Donny said:
We started getting our stats last night. But we won't be processing them for a few hours still. Right now we have the 12th, 13th, 14th, and 16th. Not sure where the 15th's numbers are. :)

This was really compounded by the fact that Yahoo had Monday off so it was a long weekend for them.

Hopefully everything will be back to normal around 9am - 10am PST when they are back in the office.

Donny

Thanks Donny :)
I thought Yahoo never sleeps ;)

•••
[oo

Last edited:
•••
The numbers for the 12th have been rerun and re updated. For those who complained they are much better than before. If you still don't like them, well...

Starting the 13th now.

Donny

•••
SDX said:
Thanks Donny :)
I thought Yahoo never sleeps ;)
Rust never sleeps.
-Neil Young

•••
Seabass said:
Actually Peter, that's Google that never sleeps. :)

I'd be nice if Yahoo did not either. I still have some love for Y though b/c I don't trust G.

Actually...I agree with You! :)

~ Cyberian ~ said:
Rust never sleeps.
-Neil Young

:tu:

•••
Donny,
I'm very disappointed in the response or lack there-of from my new account manager, Jim. Not sure if he works for you guys anymore? I've sent two email with no reply. Get that joker out of there. Sonny used to reply to me instantly. Anyway, please send me a PM with your email address so I can forward you correspondence.

Thanks!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back