Dynadot

PARKED.COM - Official Thread!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hi,

Welcome to the OFFICIAL PARKED.COM thread! :)

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
how did yesterday's #'s update....but not the day before #'s....9/29???

•••
Tony,
Call it a new improvement. In the past we wouldn't process today until yesterday was done. Now we don't care. A day is just a day. No matter how you process it.

Donny

•••
wow, every time that my stats are behind i go from 2.85 a click on average to less the 1.00 a click.. Truly starting to make me think of other parking programs
:(

•••
Send me a PM with the domains and I'll take a look and see what I can do.

Donny

•••
L2 - You are all setup. Even though can't take credit for it. :)

Donny

•••
Hi Donny, I would like to suggest a feature.

Right now we can only put up content on one page. Would it be possible for us to customize content up to five or even more pages? These sub-pages will be linked from the homepage. This way, we could provide more content to the visitors, and perhaps also improve on the Search ranking.

•••
Donny, a couple of weeks ago all my domains started changing to this style template http://camisole.in

I am not sure if you call it 1 click or 2 click but the other style template looks much better.

I'm hardley getting any clicks now, when before I was making decent money.

Really disappointed.

•••
•••
@Donny

Could you implement the Search-Column in the "daily summary" and "portfolio" too? Maybe even the 404-Column?

At the moment its only on the dashboard. It would be helpful to find out the domain that have the 404s and helpful to see on which domain searches are made (Could be a sign to see what website is looking attractive to visitors to do more than going away... Even if there arent clicks.)

Greetings!
Sebastian

•••
SebastianJu - We were going to about 2 months ago, but a faster way to display the stats was proposed and we are working on that now.

Powerup - Do you have any examples of what you are talking about?

Donny

•••
PowerUp said:
Hi Donny, I would like to suggest a feature.

Right now we can only put up content on one page. Would it be possible for us to customize content up to five or even more pages? These sub-pages will be linked from the homepage. This way, we could provide more content to the visitors, and perhaps also improve on the Search ranking.

I think nofollow tag on outbound links could help search ranking :)
unique content for each page + no follow tag :D

•••
I got 10 after 11k clicks!D-: :xf.love: just moved some domains back to Parked 12 days ago ...

•••
vbigdeli said:
I got 10 after 11k clicks!D-: :xf.love: just moved some domains back to Parked 12 days ago ...

got 10 what??

•••
•••
Donny said:
Powerup - Do you have any examples of what you are talking about?

Donny

A simple example would be say... gamblingstrategies.com.
The homepage will display the ad links, some content, plus 5 links to subpages.

These subpages too, contain the adlinks just like the homepage but the content will be different.

Subpage 1, one could put up content about blackjack strategies.
Subpage 2, maybe poker strategies.
Subpage 3, maybe mahjong strategies.
Subpage 4, about money or bankroll management.

•••
So what is the difference with a mini-site if you like to add a few pages with content? What would the advantage of using Parked.com be?

•••
henniemeijer said:
So what is the difference with a mini-site if you like to add a few pages with content? What would the advantage of using Parked.com be?

Just to name a few.

1. I'll need to get my own Adsense account and be subjected to all the strict T&Cs.

2. Adsense will ban me if my site contains only one or two paragraphs of unique content. But with a parked page, I won't get banned even if my unique content is only one sentence.

3. Parked pays twice a month, net 15 days. How often does Google Adsense pay and net how many days? As far as I remember, there is no option for receiving payment via Paypal. I could wait for the cheque to arrive (2 weeks) and bank in the cheque and wait for it to clear (1 month). I don't remember how much Google charges for bank wire but that's gonna eat into our payout, especially for smaller payout amounts.

4. Yahoo doesn't support international publishers. So the only way to earn from Yahoo feed is via parking.

•••
Are you in the US? Google doesn't charge for direct deposit.

•••
PayPal is available in many countries. I live in Portugal and have PayPal.

•••
netmeg said:
Are you in the US? Google doesn't charge for direct deposit.

No. I'm from Asia. Hence the 2 weeks waiting for my cheque to arrive and another 4 weeks for the cheque to clear. And also, hence the Yahoo publisher program is not available to me.

•••
PowerUp said:
Just to name a few.

1. I'll need to get my own Adsense account and be subjected to all the strict T&Cs.

2. Adsense will ban me if my site contains only one or two paragraphs of unique content. But with a parked page, I won't get banned even if my unique content is only one sentence.

3. Parked pays twice a month, net 15 days. How often does Google Adsense pay and net how many days? As far as I remember, there is no option for receiving payment via Paypal. I could wait for the cheque to arrive (2 weeks) and bank in the cheque and wait for it to clear (1 month). I don't remember how much Google charges for bank wire but that's gonna eat into our payout, especially for smaller payout amounts.

4. Yahoo doesn't support international publishers. So the only way to earn from Yahoo feed is via parking.

And You forgot to mention PPC at Adsense is getting worse and worse.

•••
Yep. And as Sebastian wrote. 404 stats for each domain will be handy so we'd no which expired domain brings most 404 (more 404 then UIPs means people are still trying to find original content with bookmarked links so the landing page needs to be optimized) .
Also if You'd provide "search" keywords, we can optimize our domains better :D

•••
In the next 2-3 weeks you will have stats by day, week, pay period, monthly, and yearly breakdowns. This means you can now see your stats by month instead of day, if you so choose. This will also include 404's and searches. The traffic analysis will be redone right after the new stats are launched. Netmeg's "domain rating" tool will launch next week. Whitebark's expanded meta tags has already launched, just haven't announced it yet. :) And hopefully by Monday or Tuesday we will actually have a blog that will continue all of the details about anything new we launch or improve.

That's the plans for the next week or so.

Donny

Last edited:
•••
Mass Edit Feature

Can this be expanded so that we can modify multiple / groups of domains at once? The optimization tool is okay but time consuming to go through 500 domains... :)

•••
Donny said:
In the next 2-3 weeks you will have stats by day, week, pay period, monthly, years breakdowns. Which will include 404's and searches. The traffic analysis will be redone right after the new stats are launched. Netmeg's "domain rating" tool will launch next week. Whitebark's expanded meta tags has already launched, just haven't announced it yet. :) And hopefully by Monday or Tuesday we will actually have a blog that will continue all of the details about anything new we launch or improve.

That's the plans for the next week or so.

Donny

Excellent! Parked is doing a wonderful job. :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back