IT.COM

PARKED.COM - Official Thread!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hi,

Welcome to the OFFICIAL PARKED.COM thread! :)

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
There is a problem while looking the e-mail on Hotmail, i forwarded and now i can see it.

•••
I got an email as well but unsure what I think of the stats.

I know what I think, the stats are not even close to what they normally are. In fact, the stats have been suspect for well over a week!!

avp

•••
The emails are a temporary solution until tomorrow when we open the doors back up on Parked.com. The data in the emails are final numbers. I don't want people to login and us be 3-4 days behind that just doesn't make any sense for us to do that. The server is working fine now and we should have at least Saturday and maybe Sunday finished before the night is over. And then tomorrow I will have Monday and Tuesday run in the morning and then I will open everything back up.

Donny

•••
Thanks for the update and emails Donny . Personally I see it this way people. We are partners with the parking companies we choose to do business with. When our partner has troubles we have troubles we are not owed anything nor should we try to profit on our partners misfortune. The service that Parked agreed to provide us has not been interrupted and everyone is still making money. So I think it would be wrong to expect any compensation at all. If you receive anything (beyond a thank you) its more than most companies would even entertain. So be glad that your partner communicates and answers emails and pays when they say they will and allows multiple clicks or point your your domain elsewhere. But I am happy to be in business with Parked and expect no additional compensation beyond the great service they already provide. IMO

•••
I agree because we are partner not customer. If I pay for your service then I would ask for compensation

•••
Last of the emails for tonight just went out, this is for the 8th. Tomorrow we will have the 9th, 10th, and some of the 11th ready when we let everybody back in. See everybody in the morning (at least in my timezone).

Donny

•••
Thanks Donny, appreciate the updates from you and the rest of the staff. The posts from parked have kept me hanging in there. I can't begin to imagine the hell you guys are going through.

•••
The countdown to "open PARKED doors" again is on! B-)

•••
SDX said:
The countdown to "open PARKED doors" again is on! B-)

Tick Tock :talk:

•••
I will have to go to "Parked Rehab" if I won't be able to Login today! ;)
The "can't check your stats shakes" are gettin' pretty serious...:lol:

•••
SDX said:
I will have to go to "Parked Rehab" if I won't be able to Login today! ;)
The "can't check your stats shakes" are gettin' pretty serious...:lol:

Yeah, I didn't know what to do with all that extra time I had yesterday not logging into my account and scanning the numbers.

It rained all day, good day to sleep. :laugh:

•••
hahahahaha

I needed a good laugh.

Donny

•••
wow! site still down. this is like the 3rd day.

•••
hmm
i never got an email and i REALLY doubt i didnt make any money lol

account id : jupzchris

•••
Chris,
I'm running Monday now and then we will run Tuesday (today) and then open everything up. Should be less than 2 hours.

Donny

•••
Where are u Donny !

Donny said:
Chris,
I'm running Monday now and then we will run Tuesday (today) and then open everything up. Should be less than 2 hours.

Donny
Should we still wait till Tuesday? I can't wait more Donny! :$: :$:

•••
I'm sitting in my office waiting to open the door back up on Parked.com. No reason of me to let everybody in and all of the data is not up to date.

Donny

•••
biohammer, i get your point, may be you have very good relations to Donny & Co., as in the same way they manually accept me into their parking program (because said that i didnt get the minimum requirements)... but thats a little far to be a partner, is like a trust.

i was earning about $2/day with 3-4 names (whole week), but in these days i earned nothing or $0,x and get poor visitors, so i get 2 possibilities.

1- My domains casually stop working on the parking in last downtime days (first time in a year, all have been parked in different platforms).
2- The downtime affected the stats.

Im not the only one who claims this, but as some said, im going to give them the time to take conscience about the problem and give a official response.

•••
I can tell you that no stats were affected, by this issue. The reason no stats data was affected is the data wasn't even on the server yet, it was on completely different servers. The server we had issues with was the one that crunches all of our stats data, not the one that originally stores the data.

Donny

•••
Dear Donny,

I've been joining Parked.com since this 2 month and have 6 referral (they're all my friends who I recommended to join parked.com and move their domain from others). We regularly met to discuss about affiliate, marketing strategy, SEO etc. My refs also inform me their earning. It should be 10% commission for me from their earning, right ? But I never got as much as it should be 10% of their earning. Would you please clarify this matter to me ?
I'm still and will always recommend your program to others (Parked.com is a new trend to Indonesian currently).
Please apologize due to my bad english

Last edited:
•••
Donny said:
I can tell you that no stats were affected, by this issue. The reason no stats data was affected is the data wasn't even on the server yet, it was on completely different servers. The server we had issues with was the one that crunches all of our stats data, not the one that originally stores the data.

Donny

May be there is other wrong thing, after all is solved I can show stats to you, im not trying to take advantage of the situation. :tu:

•••
brokencode said:
Dear Donny,

I've been joining Parked.com since this 2 month and have 6 referral (they're all my friends who I recommended to join parked.com and move their domain from others). We regularly met to discuss about affiliate, marketing strategy, SEO etc. My refs also inform me their earning. It should be 10% commission for me from their earning, right ? But I never got as much as it should be 10% of their earning. Would you please clarify this matter to me ?
I'm still and will always recommend your program to others (Parked.com is a new trend to Indonesian currently).
Please apologize due to my bad english :)

Brokencode,

This is Christian, an account manager from Parked.com. You should be receiving an e-mail from Sonny in a little while regarding your referrals.

•••
Thanks Christian,

I look forward to hear from you soon.

•••
•••
cant wait!!! i <3 parked
even after this set back they are still the top in the biz

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back