IT.COM

ONE (as in 1) Reporter Greets McCain In NH

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
In Manchester last night, there was just one reporter and one photographer waiting for McCain as his plane -- a white, blue and gold Boeing 737-400 emblazoned with his campaign slogan, "Reform, Prosperity, Peace" -- touched down on the Wiggins Airways tarmac.

:snaphappy:

http://www.unionleader.com/article....rticleId=248d6f19-aaa4-40a4-b95b-b365fcaff562

Also, McCain says:

β€œIt's pretty obvious that the media has a bizarre fascination with Barack Obama. Some may even say it's a love affair. We want you to be the judge. We've compiled two videos of the more outrageous moments of this not so secret love affair. Follow this link to watch the two videos and vote on which one you think is better. Your vote will determine which video we put on the air. The media is in love with Barack Obama. If it wasn't so serious, it would be funny.”

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0708/11948.html

Seems there's a disparity in media coverage here.. and to be fair, I think it's wrong. I'm not a mcCain supporter but the media needs to be a little less biased.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Isis said:
omg..

experience, shsperience...

if Bush was running again, how many people would still vote for him? we should have learned our lesson after the first 4 years... you know what they say, shame on you ...... http://youtube.com/watch?v=eKgPY1adc0A

if the neocons had like superman in office the past 8 years i'd understand the need to question the level of Obama's experience....

but the past 8 years we've had a guy with the IQ of a gerbil in office and the country's falling apart....if the republicans stood up to this guy, and replaced him with a more competent leader, i'd be backing you up on this one....but they've stood behind this guy 100%....

so this 'obama doesn't have experience' bull cr@p isn't going to fly with me....

Experience is a legitimate qualifier for every single position of consequence, and will not be dismissed simply because you dislike an unpopular President. As much as Obamaheads want to nominalize that issue - because it is the largest, clearest, weakness that he has - it's not going away.

I cannot imagine Microsoft, when Gates decided to retire, simply pulling someone off the streets and saying, "Have at it." The company would flounder within months. So yes, if experience matters in running a fairly large company, experience certainly matters when holding the position of President of the most powerful country in the history of the world.

Oh, and, if the country is falling apart, maybe we need to replace the majority in congress.....

•••
Lack of experience can be a good thing IMO.. he hasn't had a chance to be corrupted yet... yet.

Potentially, but think about this. Obama (until lately) has branded himself as the candidate of change. However, he's making the same old ambiguous grandstand of how he can fix it all. (Think getting rid of nuclear warheads for one.) He's continued to promise everything to everybody. It's not that the guy is inexperienced, he's the same old politician simply saying he's somehow different from the rest.

A good liberal friend of mine had the following quote:

Think about how dumb the average person is. Now realize that the other half of the population is dumber than that person.

Experience matters to a point. The person leading the country commands the military that protects this nation, makes the decisions that change my life, and ensures the safety of my family, you can bet I'm going to do my best to know what he's about. Not everyone is qualified to be a President.

•••
The paper noted too that the speech had been intended less for the crowds gathered in Berlin's Tiergarten park than for "hesitant white voters in Ohio and Pennsylvania, Colorado and Virginia" and said that Obama had proved himself to be a clever tactician, capable of shifting positions to suit his audience.

"He wants to convince (voters) that the world will also listen to a black president... And there's one other thing one shouldn't forget when talking about Obama: He easily reworks even positions that have been written in stone and adjusts to new requirements."

http://www.cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/07/25/obama.review/index.html

Interesting to see how the foreign press views Obama.. perhaps more clearly than most Americans.

•••
dgridley said:
Interesting to see how the foreign press views Obama.. perhaps more clearly than most Americans.

I think most Americans see him quite clearly, even more so now that he appears to be aiming his speeches towards pleasing Europeans rather than the individuals he is supposed to be representing. He needs to remember who he would be working for, IMO, and that our goals are not necessarily the entire world's.

•••
Let's look at McCain's experience from the standpoint of another Ex-Military fool, me. McCain's experience is from following orders. He is a robot. He is told what to say and how to act, even now. His advisors still hold his strings and he changes his mind on topics left and right. I do not want a man in office that will only take orders from the military advisors and the secretary of defense, instead of having independant and OUT OF THE BOX thinking.

I want Obama because he is different. Everything we have tried for the last few decades sucked. Now it is time to stop following the rules our parents followed when choosing a leader. Our parents have brought us presidents that bring us to war constantly and presidents that put all of our money into funding Africa and other crap countries instead of correcting the problems in our own country.

Obama == JFK

JFK kept our asses OUT of war.

In Clintons terms, he paid off the American deficit and got us a surplus for the first time in what a century? Then here comes Bush, spending it all in one term. It will take us another 20 years to pay the debt Bush got us into! I think the republicans need to go rethink their logic for a while.

I for one am tired of my friends being sent to countries that never fracking asked for our help and double tired of republicans getting froggy and starting wars that raise my cost of living.

Obama is adaptive. A problem arizes and he quickly adapts to solve the issue. That is who I want for president.

Last edited:
•••
itnashvillecom said:
Let's look at McCain's experience from the standpoint of another Ex-Military fool, me. McCain's experience is from following orders. He is a robot. He is told what to say and how to act, even now. His advisors still hold his strings and he changes his mind on topics left and right. I do not want a man in office that will only take orders from the military advisors and the secretary of defense, instead of having independant and OUT OF THE BOX thinking.

I want Obama because he is different. Everything we have tried for the last few decades sucked. Now it is time to stop following the rules our parents followed when choosing a leader. Our parents have brought us presidents that bring us to war constantly and presidents that put all of our money into funding Africa and other crap countries instead of correcting the problems in our own country.

Obama == JFK

In Clintons terms, he paid off the American deficit and got us a surplus for the first time in what a century? Then here comes Bush, spending it all in one term. It will take us another 20 years to pay the debt Bush got us into! I think the republicans need to go rethink their logic for a while.

I for one am tired of my friends being sent to countries that never fracking asked for our help and double tired of republicans getting froggy and starting wars that raise my cost of living.

Obama is adaptive. A problem arizes and he quickly adapts to solve the issue. That is who I want for president.

1. What issue, precisely, has Obama actually solved?

2. Check this summary of JFK out, very few of his policies seem to hook up with Obama's withdraw, retreat, can't we all get along policy: http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/progjfk5.htm . In essence, JFK increased involvement in Vietnam, was a 'Cold Warrior' toughening up defense spending, etc.

3. The congress is controlled by the Democrats, so don't be focussing your wrath solely on the Republicans, neither one of the two parties has really accounted well of themselves recently.

4. When Clinton was President, the republicans controlled congress, so both parties deserved some kudos ( sp? ) for their actions back then.

5. Obama is not 'different', he is the same old left wing liberal that Democrats have been trying to foist on the American public for years - only he doesn't have much of a history yet, because he is so squeaky clean shiny and new. Perhaps that is why the Democrats are so quick to nominate him, maybe they guess the independants haven't figured him out yet.

•••
1. The republicans constantly dig for dirt and create problems to deflect voters from the Obama campaign. Instead of sinking to the republican level, he tends to the matters at hand and adusts his campaign accordingly. He is on tour right now trying to help the situation while McCain dogs him for doing it.

2. I did not say their policies are similar, I said their thinking patterns are different from the majority of presidents we have had. I am sorry, but pulling out is in OUR best interest and I could care less about Iraq. This is about MY family. Iraq can evolve and learn to defend themselves. NOBODY held our hands when we moved to America and busted away from a broken government. Nobody held our hands in the revolutionary war. WE did it alone. Iraq needs to be let go. A child does not grow up if their parents constantly baby them.

3. The compress does no good when the president laughs about his ability to veto.

4. Yes, and Clinton was the lead player. He was the president. The man with the veto pen. Also, the statistics themselves support my arguement.

5. Left wing, right wing, the only ones using this name calling are the ones who think they are in the middle, but really are ont eh far side themselves. I have found that by LISTENING to Obama, I mean listening with an OPEN MIND, he is a very ballanced man. Btw, he never said to pull out NOW, he himself said that to do it safely, it must be done strategically.

I want shiney and new. Bill Gates was shiney and new too, he developed the world's FIRST user friendly operating system and started one of the richest corporations in the world. He did this as a very young and inexperienced man, out of his mom's garage!

Mozart started composing minuets when he was just 5 years old!

My very first software written sold 600 copies, just 30 days after I learned php!

So, experience....is overrated. People get arrogant and closed minded with experience.

•••

He was in office for three years. That's like saying Zachary Taylor kept us out of war as well. In fact, Kennedy very nearly put us into a nuclear war as both ourselves and the USSR were staring down the barrel of a nuclear warhead. Where was Kennedy's 9/11 for that matter?

Let's look at McCain's experience from the standpoint of another Ex-Military fool, me.

First and foremost, thank you.

McCain's experience is from following orders. He is a robot. He is told what to say and how to act, even now. His advisors still hold his strings and he changes his mind on topics left and right. I do not want a man in office that will only take orders from the military advisors and the secretary of defense, instead of having independant and OUT OF THE BOX thinking.

So, as the Admiral's son, it would not qualify under your definition of "out of the box thinking" for him to stay behind with the men around him when he could have easily walked home to freedom? I'd define that as a decision that I think very few of us could make when hard pressed. You want pressure!?

See my other thread - he's exactly the same thing - they very thing you just said!!
http://www.namepros.com/the-break-room/496621-global-poverty-act-a-window-obama.html

This is why I am sick and tired of this crap change mantra! Obama just happens to speak out of both sides of his mouth and it seems people just pick and choose the good stuff for themselves to listen to!

McCain is not my favorite guy, but Obama is downright dangerous to this country. He has not real record of legislation and the few things like the above Global Poverty Act show that he is a globalist of the greatest magnitude. Did you miss his speech yesterday in the press's swoon?

I'm going to give you the same (apparent) challenge I give folks that love Obama so much. Name a piece of actual legislation that he has led/sponsored/etc. Give me something that shows he can work within a government to get something done. Any idiot can say he'll run for President and change things, but it seems every year we get more vague about what change actually means.

By the way - going on the globalist discussion - which President signed GAT/NAFTA? Just a quiz for yall! ;)

•••
1. If you study the actions and purposes behind JFKs actions, he not only avoided war but showed the world that we will NOT allow the USSR to bully us.

2. McCain was a fighter. They are trained to KILL. The ability and love to KILL has nothing to do with the ability to manage an entire country. That is like saying that because a mechanic is miracle worker for any car that he can work on the International Space Station. Apples and Oranges my friend.

3. Obama doesn't talk out of both sides or his mouth. If you again, "LISTEN WITH AN OPEN MIND", you will see that even a small change to a question can change the answer. Just like if you change a number by just a percentile, and equation will show a different answer. It is Chaos. Even a minute change to a sentence can change the entire meaning.

The fact that you said "sick and tired" shows me that you have a lot of anger issues and upon that, I doubt that you are giving a truly open ear to Obama.

I have no problem with a unified Earth. Global peace. If Obama is all for global peace, I will keep voting for him. The problem with the world is all of this intollerance from biggets, racists, uneduated people, and people with psychological issues gaining presidential powers.

*The only thing keeping us from having global peace is you, the reader. Me, you and everyone just minding our own business and taking care of our own.

but, ttyl, gotta go.

Last edited:
•••
So, what was that earth shattering piece of legislation that he penned on his own, again? 'Cause frankly I don't remember anything in that vast reservoir of knowledge and experience.

"Experience Doesn't Matter" is a terrific mantra for a candidate who, well, doesn't have any experience.

==== Oh, Wait, I Found It ====

You are right, after all, Obama is the candidate of change.

Earmarks that McCain put forward last year?

* none *

Earmarks that Obama put forward?

Adler Planetarium, to support replacement of its projector and related equipment, $3,000,000

AIDSCARE, Inc., for general operating support, $750,000

AIDSCARE, Inc., for completion of the North Lawndale Campus, $2,000,000

Aledo, IL, to support its replacement of two aging water towers, $750,000

American Red Cross of Illinois, for emergency preparedness, $5,000,000

American Theater Company, for the construction of a new facility in Logan Square, $200,000

Army Corps of Engineers in the Chicago District of Illinois, to support permanent construction of the Asian Carp Barrier, $7,500,000

Army Corps of Engineers in the Chicago District of Illinois, to support Operations and Maintenance of the permanent Asian Carp Barrier, $1,000,000

Army Corps of Engineers in the City of Rock Island, to support construction of Sunset Marina Harbor Entrance Improvements, $500,000

Army Corps of Engineers in Illinois, to support project UMR-IWW System Navigation Study, IL, IA, MN, MO, & WI, $24,000,000

Aurora University, to the Center for Latino Leadership and Education, $400,000

Benedictine University in Lisle, for the First Responder Program – An Education Initiative for Public Safety Officers and Iraqi and Afghanistan Veterans, $1,750,000

Carpentersville, IL, for the Carpentersville Community Response Team, $500,000

Carthage, IL, to develop the Illinois 336 Corridor Carthage Exchange, $1,350,000

Center for Advanced Design, Research, and Exploration (CADRE) at the University of Illinois at Chicago, for development of rapid wound healing therapies, $4,800,000

Center for Advanced Design, Research, and Exploration (CADRE) at the University of Illinois at Chicago, to develop a hand-held device used in combat, $2,000,000

Channahon, IL, for road upgrades, $12,000,000

Chicago Children's Advocacy Center, for Facility Improvements, Renovations, and Expansion of the Chicago Children's Advocacy Center for child abuse support services, $500,000

Chicago Children's Museum, for the construction of a new Chicago Children's Museum facility, $1,000,000

Chicago Children's Museum, for its Community Health and Wellness Initiatives, $300,000

Chicago Park District, for the development of DuSable Park, $3,000,000

Chicago Public Schools, for their Chicago Reading Initiative: Supported Literacy Programs, $4,000,000

Chicago State University, for research into unmanned aerial systems, $5,000,000

Chicago State University, to develop a sustainable and portable power system for military operation, $5,000,000

Chicago State University, to the HIV/ AIDS Policy and Research Institute, $1,000,000

Children's Memorial Hospital, for the construction of Children's Memorial Hospital Intensive Care Unit Facilities, $3,000,000

Columbia College Department of Dance/Movement Therapy and Counseling in Chicago, for its A.I.M. Program in partnership with the Jesse Brown Veterans Administration Medical Center, $3,000,000

Easter Seals Metropolitan Chicago (ESMC), for its therapeutic School and Center for Autism Research, $1,500,000

Federation of Independent Illinois Colleges and Universities in Springfield, for its Training Health Professionals program, $500,000

Field Museum, for roof repair and rainwater diversion, $4,900,000

Field Museum, to support the expansion of the Halls of the Americas, $1,000,000

Franklin Park, IL, for construction of the Grand Avenue Underpass in Chicago, IL to ease congestion and increase traffic safety, $3,000,000

Galesburg, IL, to support construction of a new water treatment facility at the Oquawka, Illinois facility along the Mississippi River, $1,500,000

Governors State University, for the Center of Excellence in Health Professions Education, $1,000,000

The College of Health Professions at Governors State University seeks funding to assist in the creation of a Center of Excellence in Health Professions Education.

Illinois Central College, for its Central Illinois Collaborative Advanced Manufacturing Workforce Initiative, $3,000,000

Illinois Institute of Technology, for research into impact-resistant materials, $1,500,000

Illinois Institute of Technology, to support its Integrated Advance Energy Systems Research Initiative, $750,000

Illinois Primary Health Care Association (IPHCA), for the Electronic Health Record Project IPHCA, $2,000,000

Illinois State University, for the Chicago Teacher Education Pipeline Programs and Partnerships, $300,000

Illinois State University, for the Great Lakes Teacher and Preparation Leadership Preparation Consortium, $500,000

Illinois State University, to improve manufacturing competitiveness with further development of the Integrated Manufacturing Laboratory (IML), $500,000

Johnsburg, IL, to support construction of additional sewer lines, $2,000,000

Lake County, for its Integrated Criminal Justice Information System, $1,000,000

Lee County Highway Department in Amboy, Illinois, for road upgrades, $300,000

Lewis and Clark Community College, for its mobile health clinic to provide healthcare services to rural areas, $350,000

Lewis University Airport in Romeoville, for the extension of its primary runway, $3,420,000

Long Creek, IL, to support construction of new water towers to increase its water capacity, $660,000

Loretto Hospital, for the Launa Thompson Women's Health Pavilion, $550,000

Loyola University Chicago, to the Center for School District Leadership for distance learning, $1,000,000

Manteno, IL, to connect existing and proposed parks in Kankakee County as part of the Manteno Greenways Trail System, $860,475

Martin Luther King, Jr. Community Center in Rock Island, for the renovation and expansion of the Center, $1,000,0000

McHenry County, for its Sheriff's Office law enforcement communication system, $1,000,000

McHenry County, to widen Miller Road, $500,000

McHenry County, for Flexible and Sustainable Training Solutions Initiative, $600,000

Memorial Hospital, for necessary equipment upgrades for vascular disease diagnostics and screenings, $1,800,000

Memorial Medical Center, for Advanced Flatplate Cardiac Catherization/Electrophysiology Laboratory, $1,000,000

Metra, to expand and improve service, $65,000,000 <== HOLY CRAP

MetroLiNK Transit in Rock Island, to build a new state-of-the-art MetroLiNK Maintenance Facility, $5,000,000

Millikin University School of Nursing, for the expansion and upgrade of their nursing program, $500,000

Mobile C.A.R.E. Foundation in Chicago, for the acquisition and operation of Asthma Vans, $300,000

Moline, IL, for the design and construction of River Tech Boulevard Road, $1,595,000

Moline, IL, to address congestion in the I-74 Corridor, $8,000,000

Morrison, IL, for construction of a railroad overpass, $3,812,000

Mount Carroll, IL, to support reconstruction of its water distribution system, $2,000,000

Mujeres Latinas en Accion, for the Parent Support Program and Women in Transition Program, $295,000

National Center for Family Literacy, for its Family Literacy for All Expansion, $250,000

National Center for Supercomputing Applications at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, for its cybersecurity initiative, $7,500,000

National Center for Supercomputing Applications at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, for its Technology Research, Education and Commercialization Center (TRECC), $5,000,000

National Myoclonus Center, for the expansion of the National Myoclonus Center, $400,000

Normal, IL, for the construction of a multimodal transportation center, $10,000,000

Northeastern Illinois Sewer Consortium, for sanitary and storm sewer system upgrades, $500,000

Oakwood, IL, to replace its water distribution system, $836,000

Ogle County Highway Department, for the Southwest Rochelle Truck Loop, $150,000

Olympia Fields, IL, to make safety upgrades and improvements of the 203rd Street and Crawford Avenue, $1,000,000

Oregon, IL, for Route 251 & Steward Road Intersection Improvements, $125,000

Orland Park, IL, to expand U.S. 45, $450,000

PACE Suburban Bus, to replace the radio system in all of its 672 fixed route buses, $2,500,000

Patterson, IL, to support replacement of its "Drake Road" water main, $138,000

Peoria, IL, to support its construction of its combined sewer overflow replacement, $500,000
Poder Learning Center, for workforce training program, $200,000

Regional Climate Center, for the Midwestern Regional Climate Center (MRCC)/Illinois State Water Survey, $6,000,000

Riverside Healthcare, for a Computerized Physician Order Entry system for Kankakee, IL, $2,000,000

Rochelle, IL, for phase two of the Jack Dame Road/Union Pacific Railroad Overpass, $1,000,000

Rock Island Arsenal, to repair the roof on Building 299 for additional manufacturing space, $6,200,000

Rock Island Arsenal, to support a more robust capability to rapidly produce up-armor vehicle kits, $10,500,000

Rock Island Arsenal, to renovate and expand Rock Island Arsenal's combined Fire and Police Station facility, $3,500,000

Rock Island Arsenal, to support the development and enhancement of flexible lightweight metal technology, $1,350,000

Rockford College, to enhance classrooms, $490,000

Saint Xavier University, for nursing skills lab equipment, $500,000

Saint Xavier University, for the expansion of an early childhood professional development center, $900,000

Shawneetown, IL, to support updates and replacement of its water distribution system, $550,000

Shedd Aquarium, for its At-Risk Youth Mentoring Initiative, $600,000

Spark College, for real-time writers and captioning training project, $750,000

Southern Illinois University, for the National Corn to Ethanol Research Center, $2,000,000

Southern Illinois University, for the Paul Simon Public Policy Institute, $1,025,000

Southern Illinois University, for the School of Medicine Simmons Cooper Cancer Institute, $2,200,000

Southern Illinois University, Purdue University, and University of Kentucky, for coal research, $5,000,000

Thurgood Marshall College Fund (TMCF), for the National Education, Science, and Critical Skills Capacity Building Initiative, $2,000,000

University of Illinois, College of Agriculture Consumer and Environmental Sciences, for the Center for Advanced Bioenergy Research, $1,000,000

University of Illinois, College of Agriculture Consumer and Environmental Sciences, for the Illinois-Missouri Biotechnology Alliance, $3,000,000

University of Illinois, College of Agriculture Consumer and Environmental Sciences, for the Illinois Program for Integrated Sustainable Agriculture, $2,500,000

University of Illinois, College of Agriculture Consumer and Environmental Sciences, for the Soybean Disease Biotechnology Center , $2,000,000

University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, College of Engineering, for Nanomedical Technologies, $3,000,000

University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering, to encourage further education in technical domains that can be cleared by the Defense Security Service, $2,000,000

University of Illinois, for the Urban Teaching and Leadership Center, $1,000,000

West Frankfort, IL, to support replacement of its Big Ditch Pumping Station, $550,000

Wetlands Initiative of Illinois, to support its Illinois River Nutrient Farm Pilot Project, $11,810,000

Women's Sports Foundation, for its GoGirlGo! Chicago Initiative, $1,000,000

SUBMITTED BY NUMEROUS SENATORS (INCLUDING SENATOR OBAMA) ON BEHALF OF NATIONAL ORGANIZATIONS

Center for Civic Education, for its National Council for Economic Education, $33,000,000

National Writing Project, $30,000,000

Reach Out and Read, Inc, $10,000,000

YMCA of the USA, for pioneering for healthy communities, $5,000,000

======

My apologies for including each and every thing, but I wanted you to get an idea of the kind of spending we are talking about.

McCain earmarked $0.

I can't even COUNT how many millions of dollars Obama spent, just in this one series of earmarks.

Last edited:
•••
For myself, I'm not saying experience doesn't matter at all.. but it's handy when you're not impeded by alot of baggage and can think think outside the box because you've never been in it.

Obama, regardless, is gonna get trounced on some issues if he's elected.. it's not gonna be a cakewalk and all holding hands and singing Cumbaya. He's gonna have to work.

My fear: Obama elected, Obama assassinated, racial conflict, excuse for long-term general martial law. Hope someone is willing to take a bullet for Barack.

•••
anyone have stats as to how (then) governor bush handled texas' budget? in any case, no (positive) experience was brought through to handling the country's budget. experience helps only if you use it properly.

also, and perhaps itnashville can answer this, shouldn't people in the military (or ex-military) understand the concept that sometimes the wisest military decision is to retreat? sure it might sound noble to be all like "we will win, we never lose, bomb bomb bomb, roar!!!" but c'mon now, this is real world and not exercise.

experience only matters if it begets wisdom. imho

•••
experience only matters if it begets wisdom. imho

Nice!

-------------

No matter if he is assissinated or lives forever, he will win and this is going to lead to major change. The racists and survivalists will want him dead, however once someone other than a rich white aristocrat gets his OR her foot into the White House door, the world will change forever. They thought that killing Malcom X and Martin Luther King that they would control the negros again. But, they made them martyrs, if not saints.

Just to toss this out there to deflect someone else's statement, the end of the world will be brought by a racist white man (AKA "White Trash"), not a compasionate and intelligent man.

That whole Obama is racist thing with his old Preacher. A bunch of overly manipulated garbage. The press can make anything seem horrible... that is their job... to ruin everything.

•••
Why is "Racist" allways accociated with white people? Aren't other races also racist?

•••
Um because we are the worst of them all. White people killed millions of jews in WWII, white people locked up all japanese that were us citizens, whites where shirts lik e" the south will rise again". Shall I go on? Lets look at the crusades, salem with trials, we can go on for a long time.

But again if we all minded our own business and respected that not everyone is like us, we'd have no wars.

•••
itnashvillecom said:
Um because we are the worst of them all. White people killed millions of jews in WWII, white people locked up all japanese that were us citizens, whites where shirts lik e" the south will rise again". Shall I go on? Lets look at the crusades, salem with trials, we can go on for a long time.

But again if we all minded our own business and respected that not everyone is like us, we'd have no wars.
You can speak for yourself if you like but you shouldn't generalize. All races practice racism towards other races for various reasons. If Obama is the front runner and probably the next President, it is thanks to a very high % of whites who are not racists and voted for him.

Would you consider the 95% of blacks who voted for Obama and not for Hillary as racists?

•••
I am not trying to have a philosophical discussion. I am voting for Obama, so don't say "speak for yourself". lol. How many whites did not vote for Hillary? That is her fault, she ran a smear campaign and America is tired of that crap. Her own husband, the great bubba, was tossing around racial slurs on TV during her run. lol, she aint even in the race no more. I am speaking from historical facts, not personal opinion on race. Whites would not even let blacks use the same restroom as them until late in the last century. That should be proof enough.

Last edited:
•••
Racism knows no boundaries.. blacks have been known to discriminate against lighter skinned blacks and vice versa. My own nieces would never date a white guy and both married black men. I have black male friends who would never date a black girl. And racism is by no means limited just to the blacks or whites, any particular age, gender, income group, or whatever.. it's everywhere.

•••
Wow, 1 reporter. Ron Paul FTW! NH has spoken! :tu:

•••
itnashvillecom said:
Just what problem did Obama solve as a Senator?

dgridley said:
Lack of experience can be a good thing IMO.. he hasn't had a chance to be corrupted yet... yet.
I'll be sure to ask for the least experienced surgeon the next time I need surgery.

dgridley said:
"The walls between the countries with the most and those with the least cannot stand. The walls between races and tribes, natives and immigrants, Christian and Muslim and Jew cannot stand," he said.
This sounds like someone who believes in a "change" to open US borders. I wonder if Obama is also willing to tear down the walls of his expensive home so the have-nots and trespassers can share in his American prosperity.

Obama also wants a world that abolishes nuclear arms, banishes "the scourge of AIDS," feeds the poor in Chad and Bangladesh, unites against Muslim extremism and stops global warming.

I have two thoughts here:

1. ObamasMagicFairyDust.com is available for registration.
2. Where was Obama on my second birthday in our family's apartment when I got socks instead of a pony for Christmas?

Last edited:
•••
Even a surgeon of limited experience can be a good one if he's willing to try new avenues rather than blindly sticking to the old way of doing things. The operative word is "can"..

•••
Blindly?

dgridley said:
Even a surgeon of limited experience can be a good one if he's willing to try new avenues rather than blindly sticking to the old way of doing things. The operative word is "can"..
Blindly? Blindly - without preparation or reflection; without a rational basis... I don't think that surgeons blindly practice medicine. They have the credentials to suggest that their general practices are rationally based upon proven results that are generally accepted in the medical community.

Sure, one might see a new surgeon come up with a new procedure, but before s/he implements it, there is a published paper on the procedure for all the experienced doctors to critique.

"Can" you imagine lying on an operating table as the new surgeon says: "Say, I've got a new idea that might work. ""Can" somebody hand me a crystal, some incense, and an Iggy Pop CD?"

Moving along, let's look at Obama's wish to rid the world of nuclear weapons. Sounds like a good idea, like finding a cure for cancer, but exactly how "can" he do this? He "can" start a nuclear war in which all of the weapons are used up. That would do it. He "can" also tax us to raise enough money to buy all of the nuclear weapons from every nation, and possibly terrorist organization. In the alternative, maybe he "can" sprinkle some of his magic fairy dust out the window of his jet Air Force Obama. That might do it.

On a closing note, ridding the world of nukes sounds like a good idea, but so does my going out tonight and bringing home a few supermodels for a weekend of fun. I think I can, I think I can, I think I can...choo...choo...

•••
Lets not exaggerate.. or compare surgeons to politicians.. there's quite a bit of difference. You don't have to be experienced to have a good agenda..

As for the nukes.. what IS he thinkin'? It'll never happen.. not even sure it should.

•••
Similarities

dgridley said:
Lets not exaggerate.. or compare surgeons to politicians.. there's quite a bit of difference. You don't have to be experienced to have a good agenda..

As for the nukes.. what IS he thinkin'? It'll never happen.. not even sure it should.
Who brought up surgeons first? In any event, both politicians and surgeons "can" kill the people who entrust them with their lives and futures.

As for ridding the world of nukes, it is naive to think that after all is said in done to accomplish this experiment, at least one nation would not hold back and hide a few nukes on a sub just in case. Imagine a nation having a sub armed with the only nuclear weapons remaining in the world. Go ahead, make my day...or better yet:

Chinese Premier Wen Jiabao to Obama: Say there buddy, I know we said we got rid of our nukes, but er, uh, if you don't do what we say, then you might want to go out and buy some Ray-Bans and SPF 1,000,000,000,000,000,000 sunscreen.

Sneaky bast***s:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ercise-leaving-military-chiefs-red-faced.html

Last edited:
•••
A vote for McCain = New World Order
A vote for Obama = New World Order

We sure are free huh? - getting to choose between two puppets who are supported by the globalists.

It's a rigged game. It has been for a very long time.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back