Domain Empire

Official Noomle.com Thread Free Parking System adSense/ypn/... Minisites 100% revenue

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Noomle is offering 100% free websites parking service, you keep 100% revenue without a share, there is no catch in this service, it will be based on donations from you when you start making money from your websites to keep the service up and running,

This was based on a personnel project for the portfolio, after good revenue made, I decided to open it to the public you are welcome to join it is FREE.

There are a lot of features included in the control panel, like, changing the templates, free article library to edit and copy/past articles you like, you can add your own articles to avoid duplicate content, park the entire portfolio if you like, track traffic using track code Google analytics , Google webmaster verification …a lot more you will discover in your control panel once you join, or visit our community forum to learn more about Noomle and the experience of other ppl who joined before you

Go to Noomle Domain name parking made easy and start parking your domains, build traffic and keep the revenue to your self, donate when ever you like to the service, or help building the project with your nice ideas and lets keep the service free for every domainer in this earth

so far you can create noomle sites in :

English
German
French
Spanish
Italian
Portuguese
Polish
Chinese
Russian
Arabic
Japanese
Hindi

languages.png

NEW: Mobile domain names are welcome in noomle , if you do have mobi dmain names and want to make mobi minisites / sites, noomle is the right place,

Example Of templates - Learn More about the features - Sites in Noomle Directory

if you do need help you are always welcome to pm me here or in noomle community forum

thank you

Tv

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Domainace said:
This looks great. I put up a couple quick sites housevillasdotcom, and others. Very intuitive and easy to use.

One glitch I noticed was that there seems to be no way to delete domains once added.

But I am very excited about this site, and very grateful I don't have to spend $100 to take it for a test drive. Thanks.

Your News space is empty, go to your manage area by noomle and choose news related to your domain.
You can also change from default template to other and you can display picture related to real estate.

Good luck

Sharafi

•••
Sharafi said:
Your News space is empty, go to your manage area by noomle and choose news related to your domain.
You can also change from default template to other and you can display picture related to real estate.

Good luck

Sharafi

We are working on the solution the the problem should be fixed soon.

Thanks.

•••
Sharafi said:

Good luck

Sharafi

thanks sharafi , i have resolved the real estate news News issue for his website , it was not his fault , the script had an error it was not pulling news the right way and now it is fixed...

Tv

•••
I registered, just waiting for someone to activate me.

•••
thekooliest said:
I registered, just waiting for someone to activate me.

you are approved along with others...thanks

Tv

•••
It's not empty when I look at it. I already chose the real estate news feed and the pictures (holiday theme). Am I missing something?

Sharafi said:

Good luck

Sharafi

•••
problems on server, no pages display... :red:

•••
Server Default page

thetruman said:
problems on server, no pages display... :red:

same problem here

•••
it is running had to clean some one s miss :) , but that is fine , everything is working back to normal

•••
•••
version 2 of last template is out...

Tv

•••
Domainace said:
This looks great. I put up a couple quick sites housevillasdotcom, and others.

Hi,

I think you should capitalize the first letter of each word.

HouseVillas dot com

Are you able to do that if you want?

•••
tricolorro said:
Hi,

I think you should capitalize the first letter of each word.

HouseVillas dot com

Are you able to do that if you want?

Good idea , but he can't do it for now i will have to code that :) in fact soon you will be able to upload your own customised logo.

thanks for bringing that up

Tv

Last edited:
•••
it looks good and worth to try, quite similar with seoparking dot com

anyway, this one is open for suggestions :)

•••
all the templates now are in the bulk system in your portfolio , you can choose the domains you like and apply the template and color , all in one click , this is easy when you like to do the bulk and don't want to use the "Change template" menu

it is located , all the way to the bottom of your portfolio...

TV

•••
can you make autmatically post everyday, similiary with whypark?
so, we needn't waste time.

•••
I Just registered. Waiting for activation. I'm willing to give a couple of my domains a try.

•••
fishbed said:
can you make autmatically post everyday, similiary with whypark?
so, we needn't waste time.

if you are talking about articles to be pulled automatically from article directories...i am sorry i don't like that method because of problem of duplicate content and that is not going to help you in SERP and ranking, that is why it is open for you to submit your own articles , and if you can't write articles u can rewrite , noomle is open to submit your own , i can't force content on your domain names...

Tv

•••
My new site with Noomle. www.Biofoodguides.com today made.

I am lucky about it. The tools from Noomle working great and really easy to setup.

Thank you for this incredible service.

Sharafi

•••
Sharafi said:
My new site with Noomle. www.Biofoodguides.com today made.

I am lucky about it. The tools from Noomle working great and really easy to setup.

Thank you for this incredible service.

Sharafi

thank you sharafi i wish you luck buddy ,

i am coding a very interesting feature :) and it is going to be a great thing , i just need to finish it :) so stay tuned everyone

Tv

•••
Sharafi, looks good. I used the same template for my first try www.PureRain.com .

Tv, keep up the great work!

•••
blitz said:
Sharafi, looks good. I used the same template for my first try www.PureRain.com .

I like your www.Purerain.com nice Name.

What about link exchange with www.Solarmerchant.com ???
If interested, please let me know via noomle forum or here.

BTW; why do'nt you use in your site Video from youtube? go to your manage sector for the name and add youtube video. If you need help go to noomle forum and you will find how or just PM me and i will help you.
Once more: you can add in your site in sector videos tehy are stored by noomle. Just go to your account and go left site on video,search for keyword related to your name and set the videos.

Sharafi

Last edited:
•••
Just registered.. waiting on the approval :)

•••
Tenk said:
Just registered.. waiting on the approval :)

approved ,

i have to answer to emails from members , please if you do have questions/need help , please use the Noomle forum it is made for that purpose , i am not complaining, it is just you will get help faster when i am not checking my emails because of doing other coding , in the forum you will get help from other members and that is a good thing to have it all for you to share and help others ....

Tv

•••
Thank You -TV- for all your hard work and constant updates. I'm seeing a lot of nice example sites here, I know I've been having fun with this platform. :xf.love:

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back