IT.COM

Official Noomle.com Thread Free Parking System adSense/ypn/... Minisites 100% revenue

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Noomle is offering 100% free websites parking service, you keep 100% revenue without a share, there is no catch in this service, it will be based on donations from you when you start making money from your websites to keep the service up and running,

This was based on a personnel project for the portfolio, after good revenue made, I decided to open it to the public you are welcome to join it is FREE.

There are a lot of features included in the control panel, like, changing the templates, free article library to edit and copy/past articles you like, you can add your own articles to avoid duplicate content, park the entire portfolio if you like, track traffic using track code Google analytics , Google webmaster verification …a lot more you will discover in your control panel once you join, or visit our community forum to learn more about Noomle and the experience of other ppl who joined before you

Go to Noomle Domain name parking made easy and start parking your domains, build traffic and keep the revenue to your self, donate when ever you like to the service, or help building the project with your nice ideas and lets keep the service free for every domainer in this earth

so far you can create noomle sites in :

English
German
French
Spanish
Italian
Portuguese
Polish
Chinese
Russian
Arabic
Japanese
Hindi

languages.png

NEW: Mobile domain names are welcome in noomle , if you do have mobi dmain names and want to make mobi minisites / sites, noomle is the right place,

Example Of templates - Learn More about the features - Sites in Noomle Directory

if you do need help you are always welcome to pm me here or in noomle community forum

thank you

Tv

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Sharafi said:
Thank you for your response.
Yes the site doing well and i have now some more articles on it.
I have learned to active Video sector and i know the function of Joker tool.

I for sure will use Noomle.com for some more Domains.

Thanks again.
Sharafi

Hi sharafi i took a look again and i found what you talking about , i resolved the issue for you and explained it in the thread you opened in noomle community :)

Thank you

Tv

•••
-TV- said:
Hi sharafi i took a look again and i found what you talking about , i resolved the issue for you and explained it in the thread you opened in noomle community :)

Thank you

Tv

Thanks buddy,
I saw it and i thank ya.
That is was i call "customer support" B-)
Everything ok.
Sharafi

•••
thank you sharafi

i am lil slower posting in here because i am coding some new features that are going to be released very soon...

but i am watching closely the help section in the noomle community too , to answer questions and help others,

thankx again sharafi

Tv

•••
So guys,
I am now running 2 Sites with Noomle.com and i have to say i am very satisfied with the result.

Everything doing well with the tools and you can see the results in a second.
Alls Ads; analytics,Site verification with google and and and, everything doing well.
BTW; with my integrated analytic i could see the Traffic for one site which i yesterday added; uncrideble Growing: from 12 unique per day to 45 uniques.

Thanks Noomle.com

Sharafi

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
Signed. Waiting for approval. Username:domainlogist

•••
It would be nice to see an About Us link on your homepage declaring the whereabouts of Noomle.com!

•••
is anybody looking for hotels in Saturn? :yell:

by the way I signed up as well and the sites looks good and implementing them is fast and easy...

•••
trlsker01 said:
It would be nice to see an About Us link on your homepage declaring the whereabouts of Noomle.com!

well as explained in the first post it was personnel and there is a blog there more information and forum too , but i will add the about us page as soon as i am done with some features tonight :)

Tv

one more thing there is a thread opened in the forum for noomle minisites showcase , that will help to see other members templates"witch we will add more soon" and that will help the names to be indexed easier ;)

•••
Just applied. I am very curious to see how this pans out.

I would though love if there is something in it for the owner. Not necessarily revenue, but some links, or even 5% of the adsense revenue. Like rotating the ads. That way I am assured that the project will run long term, and anyway I always like when it is profit in for everybody.

I will definitely donate though if the owner refuses to monetise it in any way.

Very nice site, and very nice concept. Thanks a lot for your work.

•••
Alex said:
Just applied. I am very curious to see how this pans out.

I would though love if there is something in it for the owner. Not necessarily revenue, but some links, or even 5% of the adsense revenue. Like rotating the ads. That way I am assured that the project will run long term, and anyway I always like when it is profit in for everybody.

I will definitely donate though if the owner refuses to monetise it in any way.

Very nice site, and very nice concept. Thanks a lot for your work.

approved Alexa , welcome to the club , i have added donation button there , and i think it will help to run the system and keep it up , no worry about the updates they are all free ;) the only thing is the system to be running is important and when ppl makes money from something i am pretty sure they wont let it down :)

Tv

•••
Just signed up. Look interesting. Any thoughts on how to keep Google from recognizing the code and punishing the sites (or worse, the domains) in search rankings?

•••
Domainace said:
Just signed up. Look interesting. Any thoughts on how to keep Google from recognizing the code and punishing the sites (or worse, the domains) in search rankings?

the names i do have and some of the members that were with noomle from the start all ready ranked and getting hits from the search engines surfers and even indexed very good with over 300 + pages and growing,

the only thing i can advise is work harder in your articles the lazyest way to do it is a rewrite if you don't like to write your own witch is a PLUS...

Tv

•••
-TV- said:
Noomle is offering 100% free minisites parking service, you keep 100% revenue without a share, there is no catch in this service, it will be based on donations from you when you start making money from your minisites to keep the service up and running, Tv

:hi:

How did you manage to keep this quiet for so long?

I applied for an account (User Name: tricolorro).

Since you are being so generous to help and donate to
the domaining community wthout upfront benefit, I just made a
NP$ donation to you.

I donated almost half my available NP$.

You do not have to approve my NOOMLE account just because of the donation.

It is given freely and without reservation or remorse.

Thanks for NOOMLE and I wish you much success.

Patrick

•••
•••
tricolorro said:
:hi:

How did you manage to keep this quiet for so long?

I applied for an account (User Name: tricolorro).

Since you are being so generous to help and donate to
the domaining community wthout upfront benefit, I just made a
NP$ donation to you.

I donated almost half my available NP$.

You do not have to approve my NOOMLE account just because of the donation.

It is given freely and without reservation or remorse.

Thanks for NOOMLE and I wish you much success.

Patrick

thank you patrick for the donation i appreciate your contribution :)

i think your account it apprved i dont see no one waiting in my cp in the Q
i made sure to send notification by email to admin for the account to be approved avoiding spamm etc.. you know how that goes but i make sure everyone get's approved within few min from activation :)

thanks again patrick

Tv

•••
-TV- said:
well as explained in the first post it was personnel and there is a blog there more information and forum too , but i will add the about us page as soon as i am done with some features tonight :)

Tv

one more thing there is a thread opened in the forum for noomle minisites showcase , that will help to see other members templates"witch we will add more soon" and that will help the names to be indexed easier ;)

where?

•••
hi Alex
i took the picture down untill i add a bar between the picture and the add , i recived 2 checks from google never had problems with it but i will add a bar in there

for the satisfaction sorry to hear that you are not satisfied with that template there more there to choose from , and one more thing in the noomle forum i posted looking for some one to contribute a PSD and i will code the template every one is welcome to help getting this project higher...

Tv

•••
-TV- said:
hi Alex
i took the picture down untill i add a bar between the picture and the add , i recived 2 checks from google never had problems with it but i will add a bar in there

for the satisfaction sorry to hear that you are not satisfied with that template there more there to choose from , and one more thing in the noomle forum i posted looking for some one to contribute a PSD and i will code the template every one is welcome to help getting this project higher...

Tv

It is my fault. Sites look great, but I wanted to see one completed. I will edit it later, noomle is fantastic.

•••
[/QUOTE]

It is my fault. Sites look great, but I wanted to see one completed. I will edit it later, noomle is fantastic.
[/QUOTE]

neeh you are doing great , i love people when they mention things like that and help and share the ideas and openions , and you mentioned something important and that is why i went right a head and edit th etemplate that have a picture on top of the 180X Add

thank you alex

•••
Site looking great.
Your Site gave me thought to run some other domains i own related to Falungong and Falundafa with noomle..

will do it next time

•••
New feature added :) , working on more ... check the blog/community /cp

thankx guys

Tv

•••
This looks great. I put up a couple quick sites housevillasdotcom, and others. Very intuitive and easy to use.

One glitch I noticed was that there seems to be no way to delete domains once added.

But I am very excited about this site, and very grateful I don't have to spend $100 to take it for a test drive. Thanks.

•••
Warning: rsort() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given in C:\Inetpub\vhosts\noomle.com\httpdocs\My_Account\cgi-bin\stats.php on line 54

This was above the stats as I'm looking at them, one thing I'd like to see on the stats is a list of all domains in a spreadsheet typle layout with the stats for each and then the ability to click on the domainame for the more detailed or graphic stats.

I also made an error and typed in the name of one of my domains wrong and don't see how to delete it.

I guarentee if my domains start making some money I'll be donating, very nice job on this. Can't wait for more articles and more graphic/catagory choices. Hopefully you folks with talent will donate some.

Domainace said:
This looks great. I put up a couple quick sites housevillasdotcom, and others. Very intuitive and easy to use.

One glitch I noticed was that there seems to be no way to delete domains once added.

But I am very excited about this site, and very grateful I don't have to spend $100 to take it for a test drive. Thanks.

•••
Hi guys

Thanks for reporting errors to me , I have fixed it , what it was you did not have any hits recorded yet, and I added the condition , if you see the error please report it back ,

About new things I am working everyday on stuff, and yes I wish there is some one to help contributing graphics and templates, by the way I am working on one right now and it will be released maybe early this morning …

There is a section in Noomle community for contributors you are good at something please post there and we will integrate your work after a vote from the community, this is all good for us every one will share what you develop and that is a good thing…

About deleting a domain, I am sorry that is the only way to stop people from getting a second account , and yes it is easy to just delete the name from the records but it was left that way for controlling the names and accounts,

I will post back here once the new template is done ,

Thank you for your reporting, ideas, suggestion contribution….

Tv

•••
New Templates Available some info below.

This template does have wide picture on the top depend on what category you choose for your domain, and an add instead of the menu place, the menu changed position to the side, the search bog is in the side too, I am still waiting and looking for some one to help in templates as I said all I need is a PSD or JPG for a template and I will do all the coding…

More info is at the Noomle Community.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back