Dynadot

Namecheap coupons and discounts

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hello!

The other namecheap coupon codes expired (bestvalue, evenlower and save7933), so I had to search for new ones. It wasn't easy, but here they are. Tested and working:

Yaffaspecial - $0.90 off registration and renewal

MORE4LESS - $0.89 off .com registration

Hope you like it.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I ended up getting the e-mail asking for the EPP code even though I had provided it in the order. The transfer looks to be going through & I got one of the attempts back to my card according to my balance.

•••
$0.99 Domain Registration and Transfer for .com/ .net/ .org and .biz domains

Starts: Monday 11/28/2011 06:00 AM EST
Availability: 2500 domains

•••
the website isn't even loading to me... How it can be possible to complete a transcaction?

•••
I can't access it either..

•••
Now I can, but the "The coupon code exceeded time limitation."
Was it only for an hour? :S Not nice. :(

•••
i got my five on friday. too many ppl on the page, their servers cant take it..

it's gonna come back though, ull be able to reg for 99cents again later during the day.

a suggestion: when the promo is over, just put the transfers / new regs in your shopping card (u shouldbe unlogged) then when the pormo hits again, just add the code, update and login, saves tons of time. that's how i did it on friday. after u did the payment, the site stays there for mins.. but the domains will be regged/transfered.. just open a second tab and go into your account.

Last edited:
•••
The code they are showing is from Saturday. Duh!

•••
$0.99 Domain Registration and Transfer for .com/ .net/ .org and .biz domains

Starts: Monday 11/28/2011 06:00 AM EST
Availability: 2500 domains

Code: START2SAVE

•••
Slow process, but It worked out.
Thanks, Namecheap.

Last edited:
•••
I think somebody tweeted the promo in China, and that added another 8 billion Chinese domainers trying to get to Namecheap.

The entire website is down on my end at this moment.

•••
I think somebody tweeted the promo in China, and that added another 8 billion Chinese domainers trying to get to Namecheap.

The entire website is down on my end at this moment.

How do you know the traffic is from China ?

•••
•••
They seem unreliable. No thanks.

•••
•••
Any renewal codes please?

•••
•••
--

Last edited:
•••
$6.99 transfers, all TLD's, no expiration mentioned

code : SOPASUCKS

Last edited:
•••
•••
For New registration or transfer of a .COM, .NET, .ORG, or .BIZ @ $9.1 use code HNY12

•••
•••
$6.99 transfers, all TLD's, no expiration mentioned

code : SOPASUCKS

Actually, expiration is mentioned their site.

SOPASUCKS coupon was only good for about 48 hours beginning Dec 29 and ended Dec 31 11:59pm.

That's too bad because I was just going to transfer over 11 domains to them today with this SOPASUCKS coupon, but not for the regular coupon offer I won't. Oh well, I missed out.

•••
•••
--

Last edited:
•••
haven't been any posts in this thread in a while ....

Any current transfer codes ??

They will have an $1.99 facebook offer on March 6th. Valid for .COM/.NET/.ORG registertrations or transfers.

*1/account

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back