Dynadot

Namecheap coupons and discounts

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hello!

The other namecheap coupon codes expired (bestvalue, evenlower and save7933), so I had to search for new ones. It wasn't easy, but here they are. Tested and working:

Yaffaspecial - $0.90 off registration and renewal

MORE4LESS - $0.89 off .com registration

Hope you like it.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Are you a fan of Namecheap on Facebook yet? If not, join us! If we hit 10,000 new Likes by October 4th, we'll be unleashing a $1.99 coupon code for a brand new one year registration or transfer of a com/net/org domain, complete with WhoisGuard, a free PositiveSSL certificate, and one year of Open-Xchange! Read more about it here.

More $1.99 Specials: .US domains!

If you're in the market for a .US domain, we're offering $1.99 one year domain registrations for a limited time with coupon code BEPATRIOTIC. You must be logged in to use this code. Act quickly because only limited quantities of .US domains are available at this pricing!

•••
Are you a fan of Namecheap on Facebook yet? If not, join us! If we hit 10,000 new Likes by October 4th, we'll be unleashing a $1.99 coupon code for a brand new one year registration or transfer of a com/net/org domain, complete with WhoisGuard, a free PositiveSSL certificate, and one year of Open-Xchange! Read more about it here.

More $1.99 Specials: .US domains!

If you're in the market for a .US domain, we're offering $1.99 one year domain registrations for a limited time with coupon code BEPATRIOTIC. You must be logged in to use this code. Act quickly because only limited quantities of .US domains are available at this pricing!

Will this be limited to x number of uses per account?

•••
•••
Did everyone get a coupon? Have to get it via FB like before.. also it expires 11:59PM EDT today

•••
Yes, i got my coupon. But it says it's not yet usable until the clock strikes October 5 eastern time.

And you must have a verified facebook account. I tried getting the code using my fake account. Busted.

•••
Yes, i got my coupon. But it says it's not yet usable until the clock strikes October 5 eastern time.

And you must have a verified facebook account. I tried getting the code using my fake account. Busted.

Woops.. sorry yep the 5th

Your coupon code is 48425xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
• Coupon valid from 10/5/2011 12:00:00 AM to 10/5/2011 11:59:00 PM Eastern
• You can use this coupon only once and only for one domain

I'm not even sure I know what a 'verified' FB account is.. never did the SMS verification thing and the profile I was using was a fako with Futurama's Bender picture on the profile. Phony name too.

•••
I'm not even sure I know what a 'verified' FB account is.. never did the SMS verification thing and the profile I was using was a fako with Futurama's Bender picture on the profile. Phony name too.
Really?

Then it must be a random profiling thing on Facebook. Or maybe your account is one of the early accounts when FB hadn't come up with the SMS verification thingy yet.

Somehow, Social networks these days require you to have a phone number to prove you are not a bot. Good thing where i live, phone numbers are dime a dozen and disposable.

•••
Do they accept unverified PayPal for payment?

•••
Coupon for November to use at Namecheap to save money on registrations of new domains.
Domain coupon code (1 year registration, com/net/org/biz only) is COLDGOLD. Enjoy ;)

•••
Coupon for November to use at Namecheap to save money on registrations of new domains.
Domain coupon code (1 year registration, com/net/org/biz only) is COLDGOLD. Enjoy ;)

How much does it make you save?

•••
•••

Thanks for this. Rep given :wave:

Last edited:
•••
Any transfer code discounts so I can move my names to namecheap (i.e. really cheap?) ? $7 + is too much !

thanks

•••
Any transfer code discounts so I can move my names to namecheap (i.e. really cheap?) ? $7 + is too much !

thanks

$7 isn't too much, imho. Domain prices are increasing to around $10 in January.

Black Friday/CyberMonday is coming up, I'm hopeful there will be a transfer deal included with the namecheap promotions.

•••
Go to namecheap, on the main page.
Scroll just a tiny bit down.
Then follow them on twitter and like them on facebook.
Also join their newsletter list.

This way, you are one step ahead in any promotions, coupons and discounts that namecheap may offer.

Saves time by not having to hunt on forums for anything related to namecheap.

Plus they have contests all the time for free domains, etc.

•••
5 domains for $5 at Namecheap right now!

namecheap.com/promos/2011/black-friday-cyber-monday-deals.aspx

Go to the URL above for 99 cent renewals, new regs or transfers of .org, .net and ,com.

Up to five domains. Only lasts a couple hours

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
Its only for transfers :( any code for new domains ?

•••
Received promo email from them. Site times out repeatedly. Can't log in. Tried all browsers. Total waste of time.

Edit: Got to payment stage at PayPal. Screen been hanging for 5 mins. No idea if successful or not. Can't log in to account again in another browser.

Edit: OK, they took my money but order not processed:

Paypal payment failed
Invalid checkout process id status. Cannot proceed with payment

Edit: Finally successful via Live Chat although I ended up paying twice. Now I have to contact Billing Dept. for a refund or use the credit against future purchases.

Last edited:
•••
Anybody got successful in this?

•••
A complete joke that their server can't handle the load. The site takes forever to go from page to page. I tried twice & have $.99 charges pending on my card for each time. I know they will drop off since the order failed but it is annoying how I technically lose access to that money for up to 5 days until it drops.

P.S. I literally tried when the sale went live at 6 AM EST as the first one expired at 5.59 EST which was for SSL certificates. I just tried again now & could not even get the cart to load.

•••
Yes, a complete joke indeed.

They charged my credit card, but they did not complete the transfer because they said the coupon code has exceeded its limit.

So what they do is get your money first, before they check if the code is already over the limit?

I tried repeating the process from scratch, and the webpage still accepts the coupon code will give you the 0.99 discount. Then they take your money again from credit card... then domain transfer failed, coupon code exceeded limit.

Black Friday looks like April Fools Day then.

•••
I have initiated transfer for 5 domains and haven't noticed any issue. Two domains already approved through mail and waiting approval mail for remaining three domains, so looking everything normal.

•••
Why they don't offer renew coupon code?

Renew is above $10 now.

Feel bad!

•••
Renew is above $10 now.

Feel bad!
They have an 8.88 Renewal promo up next:
http://www.namecheap.com/promos/2011/black-friday-cyber-monday-deals.aspx
(Transfers to Name.com are just 7.39, though. But that's just me.)

By the way, i called up Namecheap about my failed orders. They apologized for the server load issue. With over 5 billion domainers all waiting for this Black Friday sale, i can understand it's like a mob breaking down the door at Walmart as soon as the clock strikes 6 AM. But since my credit card was already charged, they fixed the glitch and allowed my order to push through at Black Friday promo price (which means, i made it! Yes!! -- clenched fist punching the air with feelings--).

•••
thanks for the heads up on the busy server. because of that, I just logged in and uploaded funds to my namecheap account. I figure if I get a 99 cent domain opportunity, it will go faster and smoother if the purchase funds are already there.

also, that link indicates the 99 deal will be back on again at 6 PM (I think that is eastern time).

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back