Domain Empire

opinion Make Someone's Day – Post Bouquets Here Please!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Bob Hawkes

Top Member
NameTalent.com
Impact
The domain name community, and NamePros in particular, is an amazing place. So much expertise, sharing, knowledge, encouragement and sharing.

I bet each of us have stories of little acts of kindness, inspiration, or assistance that made a difference. You probably already thanked them, but why not go the extra step to publicly thank them?

So this discussion thread is the place to leave a virtual 'bouquet' recognizing these acts and people. It can be simple, or long, whatever you feel fits. So don't think you need to write a detailed account. I suspect many bouquets will be a single sentence.

You are definitely not restricted to just one bouquet (although let's not mix multiple bouquets in one post, please). I hope it will become a habit to come to this thread and post when you feel so moved, and to read what recent bouquets others have left.

I know I don't control what is done in any discussion, but I would request that we keep this thread positive. We have all the other threads to debate things, let's keep this one for thanking and acknowledging people or companies.

Please don't leave a bouquet for yourself or for those at a company that you work for. I imagine most bouquets will be for individuals, but if a company, or someone at a company, made a positive difference for you, feel free to share a bouquet.

I would love to see if, over the months, or years, we could reach 9000 bouquets. I know that is a lot, but we are a large and mighty online community. Why 9000? This is my 9000th post on NamePros, and I thought about wanting to make the post about something more than simply a post or thread on some topic.

Calling them bouquets comes from a feature we have at a community nonprofit newspaper I volunteer at. We have people write in with bouquets recognizing someone or some business in our community.

You can leave bouquets for people whether they are active on NamePros or not. For those with a NamePros account, it is a nice gesture to tag them.

For those active on social media, you can give your bouquet extra impact by writing it here and mentioning/linking to your post from your social media account.

I hope you each have a wonderful week, and I sincerely thank you in advance for making this thread active and meaningful.

-Bob

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
@BaileyUK needs a shout-out and bouquet for all the awesome help and contributions that they have been doing without much appreciation.

It's always great to see someone taking time out of their day to assist other people with little to no reward or anything ever expected in return.

I tip my hat to you @BaileyUK :)

•••
A bouquet to @briguy miss ya bud a positive force here on NP!

•••
•••
Should've posted a couple of days earlier, a bouquet to my @wife for putting up with my domaining 'nonsense'.

•••
Should've posted a couple of days earlier, a bouquet to my @wife for putting up with my domaining 'nonsense'.
Apt. They are the good ones.

Lucked out with the house we bought a few years ago, came with a rose bush that grows and grows and produces lovely flowers different shades too.

The wife, she is happy when a dn sells. Rest of the year, she be like "drop that domain" we need milk. I think next sale I will buy a cow.

•••
Apt. They are the good ones.

Lucked out with the house we bought a few years ago, came with a rose bush that grows and grows and produces lovely flowers different shades too.

The wife, she is happy when a dn sells. Rest of the year, she be like "drop that domain" we need milk. I think next sale I will buy a cow.

I wish I had enough space to keep a cow. Can't get her to leave the city she was born and raised in. Maybe someday :) Am thinking about getting some chickens...

I do have plenty of roses though. Spring is coming and I make her a bouquet of garden grown roses each week in spring/summer.

I love being outside, caring for them roses. It clears the brain, making room for ideas about domain acquisitions... It's all about mindfulness ;)

Sorry for the derailment guys...

•••
Hypothetical, I'm in the city a cow would raise concerns. Dual purpose though would train it to flatulate in the direction of my neighbor who seems to think their backyard is an industrial machinery factory.

Yes we're off course second the derailment apology but kudos to the rose garden and clearing the brain they work in tandem there is nothing more wonderful. We've come full circle I think it's ok

•••
The domain name community, and NamePros in particular, is an amazing place. So much expertise, sharing, knowledge, encouragement and sharing.

I bet each of us have stories of little acts of kindness, inspiration, or assistance that made a difference. You probably already thanked them, but why not go the extra step to publicly thank them?

So this discussion thread is the place to leave a virtual 'bouquet' recognizing these acts and people. It can be simple, or long, whatever you feel fits. So don't think you need to write a detailed account. I suspect many bouquets will be a single sentence.

You are definitely not restricted to just one bouquet (although let's not mix multiple bouquets in one post, please). I hope it will become a habit to come to this thread and post when you feel so moved, and to read what recent bouquets others have left.

I know I don't control what is done in any discussion, but I would request that we keep this thread positive. We have all the other threads to debate things, let's keep this one for thanking and acknowledging people or companies.

Please don't leave a bouquet for yourself or for those at a company that you work for. I imagine most bouquets will be for individuals, but if a company, or someone at a company, made a positive difference for you, feel free to share a bouquet.

I would love to see if, over the months, or years, we could reach 9000 bouquets. I know that is a lot, but we are a large and mighty online community. Why 9000? This is my 9000th post on NamePros, and I thought about wanting to make the post about something more than simply a post or thread on some topic.

Calling them bouquets comes from a feature we have at a community nonprofit newspaper I volunteer at. We have people write in with bouquets recognizing someone or some business in our community.

You can leave bouquets for people whether they are active on NamePros or not. For those with a NamePros account, it is a nice gesture to tag them.

For those active on social media, you can give your bouquet extra impact by writing it here and mentioning/linking to your post from your social media account.

I hope you each have a wonderful week, and I sincerely thank you in advance for making this thread active and meaningful.
What a beautiful initiative! It's heartwarming to see a space dedicated to spreading gratitude and positivity. Thank you for creating this platform for acknowledging the kindness, support, and expertise within the NamePros community. Here's to many more bouquets and countless moments of encouragement and inspiration shared among us all.

•••
Title: A Heartfelt Message of Gratitude to the NamePros Community

Dear NamePros Community,

I wanted to take a moment to express my deep gratitude and appreciation for this incredible community of domain enthusiasts. It is truly a privilege to be a part of this vibrant ecosystem where we can connect, learn, and grow together.

Every day, I am inspired by the knowledge, insights, and generosity of the members here. Your willingness to share your expertise and support others is what makes NamePros thrive.

Today, I want to send a virtual bouquet of gratitude to all the helpful members who selflessly contribute to the discussions, answer questions, and provide guidance. Your contributions are invaluable, and they make a significant difference in the lives of fellow domain enthusiasts.

I believe that gratitude is the key to attracting more positive opportunities, and NamePros exemplifies that belief. This platform is a treasure trove of ideas, discussions, and collaborations that have the power to transform our domain ventures.

Let's continue to inspire and support one another, celebrating each other's wins and uplifting each other during the challenges. Together, we can create a positive and nurturing environment where everyone can thrive.

Thank you, NamePros community, for being a beacon of positivity, camaraderie, and endless possibilities. I am grateful for the opportunity to connect with all of you, and I look forward to many more successful domain ventures together.

Wishing everyone a day filled with positivity and prosperous domain journeys!

With heartfelt appreciation,

(Credible )
What a beautiful message! It's heartwarming to see such genuine gratitude expressed towards the NamePros community. I couldn't agree more with the sentiments shared here. NamePros truly is a special place where domain enthusiasts come together to share knowledge, support one another, and build meaningful connections. Thank you to everyone who contributes to making this community such a valuable resource. Here's to many more enriching experiences and successful ventures together!

•••
@Cannuck you deserve one. The mans never failed to give me a positive reply

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back