Dynadot

ILOVEYOU.com - Guess the asking price?

NameSilo
Watch

Robbie

RobbiesBlog.comTop Member
Impact
I was searching for some new names to purchase and I was looking at this site Rachel I Love You

The asking price put me off, asking...

Would you still email them or do you think the owner really expects that price...

Regards,

Rob

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Great name! But if I had $38,000,000 I wouldn't even spend them to buy sex.com :D I would keep them for myself and live a 'decent' life :D

•••
•••
He's obviously not keen on selling the name and threw up a random price, perhaps hoping some rich fool is willing to come up with a huge sum for it.

•••
Owner's strategy is working.
We are actively talking about it.
And all these posts will be indexed on Search engines.

You never know who will see one of those indexed pages.

•••
Maybe all the "press" and "news" organizations can pool funds and buy it for the Obama.
Seriously...this guy prolly put that price on it to discourage us "domainers" from hustling
him. I would imagine his in box has seen a lot of spam (offers) on this over the years.

NN

•••
I really want to know where he got 38mil from... you'd think he'd put it at a more "even" number like 30 or 40...

•••
38 is the largest even number which cannot be written as the sum of two odd composite numbers.:gl:

•••
Maybe all the "press" and "news" organizations can pool funds and buy it for the Obama.
Seriously...this guy prolly put that price on it to discourage us "domainers" from hustling
him. I would imagine his in box has seen a lot of spam (offers) on this over the years.

NN

This is very likely.
A buddy of mine owns a particularly "unreal" name, reg'd in 1996, undeveloped. The "want to sell" offers got so bad that he had to make the lander into a dedicated "THIS DOMAIN NOT FOR SALE" notice.

I will admit, he's kinda dumb using it for email since it's worth so much more, but he's independently wealthy (milked the .com bubble for every last drop) and can afford it, I guess.

Lucky SOB.

•••
iloveyou.com :lol: crazily funny story and old thread :P

•••
bummer i was going to offer 37 million

•••
The site won't load up for me.

How did he get that figure? It's a pretty good assumption that since he dedicated it to ppl close to him, he has no interest in selling but figured that throwing a big number up wouldn't be a bad idea. "I don't wanna sell this but if someone's willing to pay me $20-30+ million, then I'd take the thought seriously."

I could see about $600,000 to $700,000 for this in a realistic sense.

---------- Post added at 11:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:02 PM ----------

I have ILikeYouButImNotReadyForACommitment.com for sale $22mil. Contact me for details.

•••
For 38 mill you can buy 190.000 RACHEL'S(at 200 a piece)!!!!! LOL

Cheers

Liquid

•••
You could buy all girls named rachel in this world.

•••
NPQueen, this is NOT directed to you lol I don't think.

•••
NPQueen, this is NOT directed to you lol I don't think.

LOLOL, of course not...there is only ONE NPQueen/Rachel....PRICELESS!!

:hehe::wave:

Cheers

Liquid

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back