Dynadot

I just realized that LLLL.com price rises are below inflation (On average, of course)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hey all,
Considering that the inflation rate of Zimbawe is now at 10,000% and rising, LLLL.com prices are actually performing at well below inflation.

*Looks around at the annoyed LLLL.com members here* What, gotta have a laugh sometimes, right? :hehe:

Tristan

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
ROFL!!!

Had some fun with this post .

Last edited:
•••
yeah Zimbabwe's domainers should invest now...

•••
:lol:

I'm at about 600% profit in the last 3 months (2400% extrapolated annual ROI )... I have to profit 4 times faster to catch up to the Great Zimbabwe!! :hehe:

tristanperry said:
Hey all,
Considering that the inflation rate of Zimbawe is now at 10,000% and rising, LLLL.com prices are actually performing at well below inflation.

*Looks around at the annoyed LLLL.com members here* What, gotta have a laugh sometimes, right? :hehe:

Tristan

•••
I think to be the only one REALLY believing that LLLL.com are going to surprise 99 % of old style domainers......the people asking :

"any stats?" for names like Baby.com :yell:

•••
The funny thing is that these same guys try to pretend LLL.coms getting 100-300 uniques a month are magically worth 7k+ because of their enduser demand and traffic :lol:

300 uniques a month is garbage... My blog gets more than that in 1 day. Who the heck is going to pay XX,XXX for that? Oh yes, that's right... Traffic doesn't always matter.

italiandragon said:
I think to be the only one REALLY believing that LLLL.com are going to surprise 99 % of old style domainers......the people asking :

"any stats?" for names like Baby.com :yell:

•••
Reece said:
The funny thing is that these same guys try to pretend LLL.coms getting 100-300 uniques a month are magically worth 7k+ because of their enduser demand and traffic :lol:

300 uniques a month is garbage... My blog gets more than that in 1 day. Who the heck is going to pay XX,XXX for that? Oh yes, that's right... Traffic doesn't always matter.

yeah....well....let`s explain to those gentlemen some FACTS:

http://www.italiandragon.com/?p=49

shall we? :hehe:

•••
Great work Lorenzo!

Will write an article on my blog about your insightful analysis later today (after I get back from work <-- really need to quit soon! :) ).

italiandragon said:
yeah....well....let`s explain to those gentlemen some FACTS:

http://www.italiandragon.com/?p=49

shall we? :hehe:

•••
Reece said:
Great work Lorenzo!

Will write an article on my blog about your insightful analysis later today (after I get back from work <-- really need to quit soon! :) ).

It`s just a few things that I wanted to point out. There should be more to say but I also do the Blog thing as just hobby :)

Time for me back scanning :xf.love:

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back