Domain Empire
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Iravan

TSAS HostEstablished Member
Impact
This List of Codes has been compiled through the many additions of NP members. This thread could not survive without the community effort, thanks to everyone.

Please continue to post more codes and deals as you find them.

You will find the current codes in the last few pages of the thread.
** Please let us know if you find any current code not working so we can update them **
Post just the code; no live links; example of code only: gdbba776 good for x
No Tutorials. Just the code.
Affiliate codes are allowed!
No links
No 3rd party site coupons (all coupons must be GoDaddy directly)
Enjoy the discounts!​

Paul Buonopane said:
  • As many people watch this thread to be notified of new codes, please keep discussion to other threads. This isn't a suitable place to discuss the pros and cons of GoDaddy's service, though such posts are certainly welcome elsewhere.

Important Note
Please note that this thread is only for information that directly leads to discounts at GoDaddy.

If you are looking to discuss the recent changes to GoDaddy's promo code policy, please use this thread.

If you have been banned from GoDaddy as a result of alleged promo code abuse, please use this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Is there any new 40% off code? All I knew are invalid now.
The maximum discount rate is 35%, using code CJCRMN35
Do you know when this code expires?

•••
CJCRMN35 knocked DDC for me to $82.21

•••
Anyone see any Super Bowl offers? Looking for a % off to knock down a GDDC purchase.

•••
What's the lowest price on privacy?

•••
What's the lowest price on privacy?

You can use code: JAN2017DA and FEB2017DA to get 43% off privacy, just only for $2.76/yr.
These 2 codes will also save you 30% off on domain purchasing

1c35b89f3a1e4d9e8b8ac702385f8ad1.jpg

Good luck to you,

•••
•••
•••
•••
yeah you're right, doesn't work

•••
Any .net renewal codes?
Hi munny,

GD hasn't kicked down any renewal codes on any exts in a very long time.
Perhaps @Joe Styler has some insight on the if and or when this may happen again.

It would be nice, and of course they would be my very bestest friend, and I will hug them and I will squeeze them, and I will call them George.
:)

Peace,
Cy

•••
Any .net renewal codes?

Change your default currency to INR currency (India Rupee), you will get 20% - 27% off discount, that's a good price now for renewal at GD.

•••
You can use code: JAN2017DA and FEB2017DA to get 43% off privacy, just only for $2.76/yr.
These 2 codes will also save you 30% off on domain purchasing

1c35b89f3a1e4d9e8b8ac702385f8ad1.jpg

Good luck to you,

That code works well.

Thanks!

•••
That code works well.

Thanks!

You're welcome. New GD code 35% off new orders: GD7220B
Offer expires 02/22/2017

Good luck to you,

•••
Hi guys. need a code for Expiry Domain Name Purchase Package, can't find that work for me. The domain is not cheap so would like to have a discount.

•••
Some of them "work" as Promotion has been applied to your cart! But there is no discount. The domain I won at expire auctions.

•••
any .com renewal coupon guys.

•••
•••
That code works well.

Thanks!

•••
Thank you

That code works well.

Thanks!

You're welcome :)

Hi guys. need a code for Expiry Domain Name Purchase Package, can't find that work for me. The domain is not cheap so would like to have a discount.

any .com renewal coupon guys.

For domains renewal, the best way now is changing your default currency to INR, as I posted here
Change your default currency to INR currency (India Rupee), you will get 20% - 27% off discount, that's a good price now for renewal at GD.

Good luck to you,

•••
•••
just used the code seems to working
Hey what're you talking about, did you following the conversation in this thread? The code you posted was too old and invalid now. You quoted from another thread.

@mallerr and @Gray Wolf are asking about GD renewal coupons for domains.

•••
Quick question:

Can 30% - 35% coupons be applied by members of the Discount Domain Club?
Meaning: can the price for the registration of a .com get even lower than the $8.29 you get with DDC?
(not talking about renewals here - I know coupons have no effect on renewals)

•••
Quick question:

Can 30% - 35% coupons be applied by members of the Discount Domain Club?
Meaning: can the price for the registration of a .com get even lower than the $8.29 you get with DDC?
(not talking about renewals here - I know coupons have no effect on renewals)
The answer is NO.
30%-35% can be applied when you purchase DDC. Using DDC the price for domain new registrations/transfers/renewals are lower. So we cannot use double discount here.

•••
Correct, as @luantt said, prices in GDDC $8.29 are almost better than other discounts currently so you can not find any discounts with lower than $8.29 (the maximum discount is 40% off ~ $10, and does not count 99 cents coupons here)

•••
I update 1 more new Godaddy coupon 35% off on new orders: GD7220B.
Offer expires 02/22/2017

Good luck to you,

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back