Dynadot
Spaceship
Watch

Iravan

TSAS HostEstablished Member
Impact
This List of Codes has been compiled through the many additions of NP members. This thread could not survive without the community effort, thanks to everyone.

Please continue to post more codes and deals as you find them.

You will find the current codes in the last few pages of the thread.
** Please let us know if you find any current code not working so we can update them **
Post just the code; no live links; example of code only: gdbba776 good for x
No Tutorials. Just the code.
Affiliate codes are allowed!
No links
No 3rd party site coupons (all coupons must be GoDaddy directly)
Enjoy the discounts!​

Paul Buonopane said:
  • As many people watch this thread to be notified of new codes, please keep discussion to other threads. This isn't a suitable place to discuss the pros and cons of GoDaddy's service, though such posts are certainly welcome elsewhere.

Important Note
Please note that this thread is only for information that directly leads to discounts at GoDaddy.

If you are looking to discuss the recent changes to GoDaddy's promo code policy, please use this thread.

If you have been banned from GoDaddy as a result of alleged promo code abuse, please use this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Use FREEZE149 for New COM,CA,US,BIZ,NET,ORG,CO.UK,IN at $1.49
Seems that the $1 codes increased.

Thanks Kosvam, it worked for a new COM. Rep Added.

•••
Any new .info codes or tips

•••
Any new .info codes or tips

Same page, just up a few posts, Tips and Codes :)

Got a good .com with FREEZE149
Thanks for sharing the code.

* This is for 1 domain per customer ( not 1 order per customer)
** You can select a main domain (.com / net / org ) and select the .info @ your cart ( price $0.49 only) and then apply "freeze149" code.

This gave me .com @ $1.49 and .info @ $0.49 (+ icann fees)

Hope this info helps

Eggspit: for .com renewals the best codes are ok412 and weasel412 ... for .net , .org gdbbren8 ... and someone mentioned that gdbb776 is best for .info

•••
Same page, just up a few posts, Tips and Codes :)

Does not work any more :( :( :( Im looking for new reg .info codes and tips. .mobi combo worked like a charm until few days back :( :( :( :( not any more.. need for bulk ;)

Last edited:
•••
ok412 and weasel412 were the best for .com renewals - brought my total down from $156 to $107

•••
GDBBREN8 - This code still works for me with Renewals, but it appears to be 25% off (not 30% as previously mentioned). If the price remains the same, maybe you already have the best code in your cart (also I was paying in GBP £).

Egg

Just used this to renew a .org

In cart as: A$14.99 + ICANN fee
Reduced to: A$7.50 (A$7.68* includes ICANN fee)

These are in Oz Dollars, go figure, but I'm :)
Suspect this code has a fixed price for the extensions and not a % discount

Rep added

Last edited:
•••
ok412 saved me $ 0.75 on each new .com registration.

•••
FREEZE149 didn't work for me :(

•••
FREEZE149 doesnt wORk with me too :((

•••
cjc599v still working for .com for $6.17 just tried it.

•••
code: bid395a
SPECIAL OFFER! .COMS just $3.95* per year up to 3 domains! Additional .COMs just $7.99* per year!
SPECIAL OFFER! .COMs just $3.95* per year up to 3 domains! Additional .COMs just $7.99* per year! Applies to new and transfer domains, up to ten registration years. Offer may not be used for renewals. $3.95* .COM offer limited to three domains per customer, additional .COMs just $7.99* per year. Promotion expires after 75,000 redemptions. Discount will be reflected in your shopping cart; cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion. Customers may not use gift cards, PayPal® or AliPay to redeem this offer. Your discount will be applied in your shopping cart. * Plus ICANN fee of $0.18 per domain year.

•••
Worked and Repped!

SPECIAL OFFER! .COMS just $3.95* per year up to 3 domains! Additional .COMs just $7.99* per year!
SPECIAL OFFER! .COMs just $3.95* per year up to 3 domains! Additional .COMs just $7.99* per year! Applies to new and transfer domains, up to ten registration years. Offer may not be used for renewals. $3.95* .COM offer limited to three domains per customer, additional .COMs just $7.99* per year. Promotion expires after 75,000 redemptions. Discount will be reflected in your shopping cart; cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion. Customers may not use gift cards, PayPal® or AliPay to redeem this offer. Your discount will be applied in your shopping cart. * Plus ICANN fee of $0.18 per domain year.

•••
any .net codes?

Thank you in advance

Cheers
Corey

•••
code: gtnftu03

SPECIAL OFFER! .COMS just $2.95* per year up to 3 domains! Additional .COMs just $7.99* per year!

SPECIAL OFFER! .COMs just $2.95* per year up to 3 domains! Additional .COMs just $7.99* per year! Applies to new and transfer domains, up to ten registration years. Offer may not be used for renewals. $2.95* .COM offer limited to three domains per customer, additional .COMs just $7.99* per year. Promotion expires after 75,000 redemptions. Discount will be reflected in your shopping cart; cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion. Customers may not use gift cards, PayPal® or AliPay to redeem this offer. Your discount will be applied in your shopping cart. * Plus ICANN fee of $0.18 per domain year.

•••
code: gtnftu03

SPECIAL OFFER! .COMS just $2.95* per year up to 3 domains! Additional .COMs just $7.99* per year!

SPECIAL OFFER! .COMs just $2.95* per year up to 3 domains! Additional .COMs just $7.99* per year! Applies to new and transfer domains, up to ten registration years. Offer may not be used for renewals. $2.95* .COM offer limited to three domains per customer, additional .COMs just $7.99* per year. Promotion expires after 75,000 redemptions. Discount will be reflected in your shopping cart; cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion. Customers may not use gift cards, PayPal® or AliPay to redeem this offer. Your discount will be applied in your shopping cart. * Plus ICANN fee of $0.18 per domain year.

This code did not work for me when I tried to transfer-in 3 domains just now.

If it didn't work for you either, try typing 'domain transfer' into Google, it should bring up the $2.95 GoDaddy banner ad that you can click on to get this price.

---------- Post added at 10:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:01 PM ----------

any .net codes?

Thank you in advance

Cheers
Corey

If you mean for .net renewals: GDBBREN8

•••
•••
1. .COMS just $2.95* per year up to 3 domains!
code: gtnftu01,gtnftu02,gtnftu03,gtnftu04,…… ,gtnftu99.
code: bid295,bid295a , bid295b, bid295c, …… , bid295z

2. .COMS just $3.95* per year up to 3 domains!
code: gtnntu01,gtnntu02,gtnntu03,gtnntu04,…… ,gtnntu99.
code: bid395,bid395a , bid395b, bid395c, …… , bid395z.

•••
Save 25% off your order of $65 or more GDBBE729

•••
SAVE25Y for 25% off any purchase. The best I could find for a .CO renewal

•••
1. .COMS just $2.95* per year up to 3 domains!
code: gtnftu01,gtnftu02,gtnftu03,gtnftu04,…… ,gtnftu99.
code: bid295,bid295a , bid295b, bid295c, …… , bid295z

2. .COMS just $3.95* per year up to 3 domains!
code: gtnntu01,gtnntu02,gtnntu03,gtnntu04,…… ,gtnntu99.
code: bid395,bid395a , bid395b, bid395c, …… , bid395z.

I couldnt get any of those to work :(

---------- Post added at 03:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:05 PM ----------

It didn't work for me :(

Anyone else?

•••

lennco - go to google and search for "domain" , "domain registration" or "domain transfer" ... then click on the sponsored result from GoDaddy on the top

these coupons are optimized for area/country ... there should be one for your area (it is the code after "&isc=" in the GoDaddy url after you click on the sponsored result)

however , those coupons (from the sponsored results) are usually for $4.95 domains (not $2.95/$3.95)

Last edited:
•••

lennco - go to google and search for "domain" , "domain registration" or "domain transfer" ... then click on the sponsored result from GoDaddy on the top

these coupons are optimized for area/country ... there should be one for your area (it is the code after "&isc=" in the GoDaddy url after you click on the sponsored result)

Thanks! :)

Now that worked!

I just Googled "Godaddy $2.99" and it came up.

And that price is good up to 10 years! WOW!
$30 for 10 years!
I remember back when it was $100 a year...lol

•••

I was referring to the sponsored results (which usually are for $4.95) ... I think you found another coupon from regular search ... which (since it is cheaper) it is even better lol

Thanks! :)

Now that worked!

I just Googled "Godaddy $2.99" and it came up.

And that price is good up to 10 years! WOW!
$30 for 10 years!
I remember back when it was $100 a year...lol

•••
gdx138b 25% No min

Just used this to reg a new ws. Knocked it down from AAU$14.99 to AU$11.24. Best i could find. All the others only discounted by a dollar.

•••

At first, it didn't work for me, and even added the full price, so I removed the domain from my cart and reloaded it without adding any codes.

Then the $3.95 price popped up.

Weird.

But worth a try, I suppose.

I couldnt get any of those to work :(

---------- Post added at 03:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:05 PM ----------

It didn't work for me :(

Anyone else?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back