NameSilo
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Iravan

TSAS HostEstablished Member
Impact
This List of Codes has been compiled through the many additions of NP members. This thread could not survive without the community effort, thanks to everyone.

Please continue to post more codes and deals as you find them.

You will find the current codes in the last few pages of the thread.
** Please let us know if you find any current code not working so we can update them **
Post just the code; no live links; example of code only: gdbba776 good for x
No Tutorials. Just the code.
Affiliate codes are allowed!
No links
No 3rd party site coupons (all coupons must be GoDaddy directly)
Enjoy the discounts!​

Paul Buonopane said:
  • As many people watch this thread to be notified of new codes, please keep discussion to other threads. This isn't a suitable place to discuss the pros and cons of GoDaddy's service, though such posts are certainly welcome elsewhere.

Important Note
Please note that this thread is only for information that directly leads to discounts at GoDaddy.

If you are looking to discuss the recent changes to GoDaddy's promo code policy, please use this thread.

If you have been banned from GoDaddy as a result of alleged promo code abuse, please use this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
28% no minimum use code "gdz836d" expire 8/7/11

•••
•••
•••
Aren't multiple accounts against the TOS?

Nope, I have two, a personal account and one for my business, GoDaddy said it's fine.

•••
I think GoDaddy is discriminating against the disabled. Lord knows I can't call in :p

GD's promotion now works also online with code cool1 for a $1 new .com registration.

•••
I know. I just felt bad that they were giving their 'stay cool' thing only to ppl who called them up. :)

GD's promotion now works also online with code cool1 for a $1 new .com registration.

•••
Does anyone know a way to get cheaper .info's? You used to be able to add them to your cart when buying .net and that would make them $.89/ea. Doesn't work anymore. :(

Any active .info codes?

Thanks

•••
Tried "cool1" and didn't use "stay cool" and it didn't work, so I assume the code may be dead, now.

I missed "COMIC", I didn't prefer to do a call-in for "STAY COOL", and now I've missed "COOL1"... All within an unusually short timespan.

If this super-easy-to-miss coupon thing continues, I have no reason to do business with GoDaddy.

To top it all off, I misclicked "order" when I tried the code again and got charged the full amount. (Using Mobile version, to order takes a single click.)

Not a happy domainer tonight.

Last edited:
•••
New Godaddy Reg or Renewal .com discount of 35%: PODFD412

Gotta love 35% off codes that work for renewals :)

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
any discounts for backorders?

•••
@ Taktikz

31% OFF (works with backorders)

gdz835a

•••
New Godaddy Reg or Renewal .com discount of 35%: PODFD412

Gotta love 35% off codes that work for renewals :)

the code not work for .net. Have you work coed for .net and org ? :blink:

•••
the code not work for .net. Have you work coed for .net and org ? :blink:

gdbb776
gdbbren8

both work for $7.50 (+icann)
.Net & .Org Renewals.

CWM7
works for $7.49 (+icann)
.Net & .Org New Regs

-Regards

•••
Noticed that Godaddy has stopped including 1-dollar transfers in its coupon code. I can't remember anymore the last time i transferred a domain for a buck.

What gives?

•••
•••
Use cjc749b027 for $7.49 .com (works on new domains, don't know if on renewals)

•••
I cant get NONE of the current Godaddy codes to work, NOTE EVEN MY PRIVATE/EMAIL NEWSLETTER CODES!!

•••
Any coupons that work on purchasing GoDaddy Gift Vouchers?

•••
I cant get NONE of the current Godaddy codes to work, NOTE EVEN MY PRIVATE/EMAIL NEWSLETTER CODES!!

gdbb776 and yhkw105a have ALWAYS worked for me over a number of years .....give it a go

•••

If you´re talking .com - they are currently discounted I believe - which means no codes will work for them.

•••
gdz835a works for .in renewal :)

Thanks!

•••
I have noticed with the GD promotion codes that your currency has to be set correctly for them to work!!

Being from the UK, my currency settings are set for £ GBP and some of the promotion codes listed didn't work unless I changed the currency to $ USD (saying this Paypal probably stings me with exchange rate charges)!!

Egg :guilty:

•••
Just confirming that yhkw105a works for a $7.67 new dotcom registration.

•••
Aren't multiple accounts against the TOS?

Maybe not if you have one for each of your "clients", "wives" (plural in case you are in Utah), "mistresses" (for those in France), "children" and "roomies".

•••
Answer: No. If you buy a $20 gift card, it'll cost you $20. A deduction would basically be GoDaddy giving you money.

Any coupons that work on purchasing GoDaddy Gift Vouchers?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back