Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Iravan

TSAS HostEstablished Member
Impact
This List of Codes has been compiled through the many additions of NP members. This thread could not survive without the community effort, thanks to everyone.

Please continue to post more codes and deals as you find them.

You will find the current codes in the last few pages of the thread.
** Please let us know if you find any current code not working so we can update them **
Post just the code; no live links; example of code only: gdbba776 good for x
No Tutorials. Just the code.
Affiliate codes are allowed!
No links
No 3rd party site coupons (all coupons must be GoDaddy directly)
Enjoy the discounts!​

Paul Buonopane said:
  • As many people watch this thread to be notified of new codes, please keep discussion to other threads. This isn't a suitable place to discuss the pros and cons of GoDaddy's service, though such posts are certainly welcome elsewhere.

Important Note
Please note that this thread is only for information that directly leads to discounts at GoDaddy.

If you are looking to discuss the recent changes to GoDaddy's promo code policy, please use this thread.

If you have been banned from GoDaddy as a result of alleged promo code abuse, please use this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Just tried a whole bunch of codes for new .coms - the best were

weasel412 - $7.48
cjc599v - $ 5.99 (credit cards only)

•••
gtnninm02 for new .com with privacy at $3.95.

•••
^
Oh, i'm not alone. Get same info/error like munny.

Tried POTOGOLD and some other codes, and only one that worked was 5,99$

1. POTOGOLD is expired ! -> facebook.com/GoDaddy/posts/376166822407208
2. Clean your cookies
3. Have found following:
"certain GoDaddy coupons do NOT work when entered manually and have to be embedded into special hyperlink. "

you take this:
godaddy.com/domains/search.aspx?isc=POTOGOLD

and replace POTOGOLD with goft3001ea

so its:
godaddy.com/domains/search.aspx?isc=goft3001ea

AND IT WORKS THEN :)

You shold get yellow info at top of page "SPECIAL OFFER"

Bingo! This works. I tried adding 3 domains to my cart then adding that promo code in the end and it didn't take it. So I cleared my cart, went back and used the link (like in above post) then added the same 3 domains and my grand total for registering 3 new .com's was $9.39 :)

You can also try these links (be sure to clear your cache and empty your cart each time):
godaddy.com/domains/search.aspx?isc=gtnfuk12
godaddy.com/domains/search.aspx?isc=gtnninm02

Last edited:
•••

This code also knocked down a .co renewal by $3.00, to $26.99.

Not much, but every little bit helps.

I just tested renewing a .org using GDBB776 and it brought the price down to $7.50

Try renewing them separately if you aren't doing that already.

I'm not sure what to use for the .in

•••
Saw this one posted by GoDaddy at FB:

Someone wants your domain...
Let it expire, and they'll get it! Renew domains, hosting and more today and save 30%. Enter RENEWNOW at checkout,
or click no_url_shorteners/RenewNow for the deal and the details.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
Something weird you might want to try - it saved me $30 on 5 names:)
I did what phowell said above

^
Oh, i'm not alone. Get same info/error like munny.

Tried POTOGOLD and some other codes, and only one that worked was 5,99$

1. POTOGOLD is expired ! -> facebook.com/GoDaddy/posts/376166822407208
2. Clean your cookies
3. Have found following:
"certain GoDaddy coupons do NOT work when entered manually and have to be embedded into special hyperlink. "

you take this:
godaddy.com/domains/search.aspx?isc=POTOGOLD

and replace POTOGOLD with goft3001ea

so its:
godaddy.com/domains/search.aspx?isc=goft3001ea

AND IT WORKS THEN :)

You shold get yellow info at top of page "SPECIAL OFFER"

I was trying to buy 7 new .coms - but it didn't work (supposedly I was getting the bulk discount haha of $9.99 a domain) - so I deleted 2 of the names to save myself some money and hey presto the price changed to $2.95 a name !

Weird stuff but worth a try - just add on 2 more domains and then delete them before you check out :)

•••
Bingo! This works. I tried adding 3 domains to my cart then adding that promo code in the end and it didn't take it. So I cleared my cart, went back and used the link (like in above post) then added the same 3 domains and my grand total for registering 3 new .com's was $9.39 :)

You can also try these links (be sure to clear your cache and empty your cart each time):
godaddy.com/domains/search.aspx?isc=gtnfuk12
godaddy.com/domains/search.aspx?isc=gtnninm02
Same thing happened to me.

•••
i think it just depends if you used a $2.95 code recently (last 2 months) cause if you have then these codes wont work, i think its the same promotion but with different codes. That is why it dont work for me.

•••
i think it just depends if you used a $2.95 code recently (last 2 months) cause if you have then these codes wont work, i think its the same promotion but with different codes. That is why it dont work for me.

Same thing I was thinking. None of them worked for me even when pasting the link.

•••
Just used EMFB7 for a $7.67 .net registration and $7.17 .org registration.

•••
Just used EMFB7 for a $7.67 .net registration and $7.17 .org registration.

This worked for a .net renewal too thanks

•••
What is the best code for a .net new reg?

•••
What is the best code for a .net new reg?

I regged a .net yesterday for $7.17 total after first adding the name I wanted in another extension. Then at checkout Godaddy offers you the .net for $6.99. You add it to your cart, then remove the other and your good to go.

•••
"I regged a .net yesterday for $7.17 total after first adding the name I wanted in another extension. Then at checkout Godaddy offers you the .net for $6.99. You add it to your cart, then remove the other and your good to go."
Yea that trick also works for a 4.99 .org and a 9.99 .co and 1.99 .info

•••
march4 is good for Free Private registration with purchase of a .Com.

It's $9.99 for .Com and Privacy.
So if you are use to paying #7.49 w/coupons think of it as only $2.50 for Private registration.

Not bad :)

Last edited:
•••
Leaked Offer! Save 32% off total order NOW! Use code: LEAKED32
Offer expires Saturday, March 31, 2012 at midnight (Mountain Time).

•••
"I regged a .net yesterday for $7.17 total after first adding the name I wanted in another extension. Then at checkout Godaddy offers you the .net for $6.99. You add it to your cart, then remove the other and your good to go."
Yea that trick also works for a 4.99 .org and a 9.99 .co and 1.99 .info

Thanks a lot for the .org $4.99 tip!
It works :)

•••
Just used the code GDBBREN8 to made 5 domains private for $12.
Just used GDBBREN8 to renew a .com, .net and .org (3 domains) for $22 and change! :kickass:

•••
•••
Godaddy new & transfer $2.95, up to 3 domain or 1 domain for 3 years per account.
http://godaddy.com/?isc=gtnfuk12 (n... each ($2.95 per year). Reps sent your way :)

•••
Zine10 is still working

All the others aren't working for me, I did the POTOGOLD and regged three at 2.95 a piece about a week ago.

I think once you use those super bargain codes, Like the 2.95 per code. It doesn't matter , You have exhausted your good fortune on that offer, And it was limited to three names as well.

•••
this one still works---

fun3

Register .com for $7.49 + ICANN fees ($7.67)

Might work for transfers.

•••
weasel412 is still working for renew .com $7.66
GDBBREN8 is still working for renew .com and .info $8.17

•••
25% OFF - On your purchase of $100 or more
fbhpa25
Expires: 4/1/2012

25% OFF - .COM .NET .ORG Domain Names
fbftld25
Expires: 3/31/2012

25% OFF - .COM .NET .ORG Domain Names
fbdom25
Expires: 3/29/2012

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back