Domain Empire
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Iravan

TSAS HostEstablished Member
Impact
This List of Codes has been compiled through the many additions of NP members. This thread could not survive without the community effort, thanks to everyone.

Please continue to post more codes and deals as you find them.

You will find the current codes in the last few pages of the thread.
** Please let us know if you find any current code not working so we can update them **
Post just the code; no live links; example of code only: gdbba776 good for x
No Tutorials. Just the code.
Affiliate codes are allowed!
No links
No 3rd party site coupons (all coupons must be GoDaddy directly)
Enjoy the discounts!​

Paul Buonopane said:
  • As many people watch this thread to be notified of new codes, please keep discussion to other threads. This isn't a suitable place to discuss the pros and cons of GoDaddy's service, though such posts are certainly welcome elsewhere.

Important Note
Please note that this thread is only for information that directly leads to discounts at GoDaddy.

If you are looking to discuss the recent changes to GoDaddy's promo code policy, please use this thread.

If you have been banned from GoDaddy as a result of alleged promo code abuse, please use this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
fb2dom30 save 30% .com/.net/.org

exp=1/19/2012

•••
Save 10% off your order GDBBREN8

•••
•••
Is there any coupon working for .CO registrations or renewals.
The ones of last year don't seem to work.

•••
•••
Their so-called GoDaddy.com Bowl is today. Keep lookout for a possible Bowl code :D

•••
enter BOWLDEAL to get $3.15 discount

•••
Use code cjc599v for $5.99 domains.

•••
Good ole POSTER412 is STILL rockin' the $7.67 coms

never gets old :)

•••
Say to take 25% off with code on cPanel hosting and also get a free domain on select plans :

25OFF

•••
•••
I haven't needed to use this forum because I am a Good as Gold Member, but now I've transferred most of my domains out, I'm going to let my GaG a/c expire and will need coupons for my GoDaddy Auctions purchases. I don't want to be paying those full prices for the .com renewals, included with the Auction purchase. Are there any steady coupons which work with GoDaddy Auction Purchases?

•••
Some of the 20-30% codes should work for ya.

I haven't needed to use this forum because I am a Good as Gold Member, but now I've transferred most of my domains out, I'm going to let my GaG a/c expire and will need coupons for my GoDaddy Auctions purchases. I don't want to be paying those full prices for the .com renewals, included with the Auction purchase. Are there any steady coupons which work with GoDaddy Auction Purchases?

•••

the "steady" ones that work for renewals are ...

wallet412 - $7.66
poster412 - $7.66
GDBBREN8 - $8.17 (this has been working for years)

(here is one for $6.17 regs ... cjc599v)
(and here is one for hosting/websitetonight even for small amounts ... gdbbe994)

remember there is a price increase on the 15th of January

Last edited:
•••
Are there any codes for transferring in right now? I need to move several .orgs from a GoDaddy Reseller (Wildwest) because these codes don't work there.

•••
Not sure what else this will work with but I had a .cc in my
cart for Transfer - which I did not complete.

Godaddy was nice enough to send me a Reminder with a Discount ;)

order by January 18, 2012 using source code gdbbe1026 and save 30%*.

I used this code on a backorder and only paid $14.69 instead of $20.?? - thanks!

•••

I think GoDaddy automatically has the lowest* price for transfers on their site at $7.67 (since they try to attract new customers)

maybe try if cjc599v is working for $6.17

or GDBBREN8 (which usually lowers the .org prices)

or wait for a $1 coupon (if it is only for one domain)

also since you said several .org ... maybe one of those 30% OFF coupons for purchases larger than $75/$100 will work for an even bigger discount ... though I kind of doubt it because transfer pricing might already be considered as an offer and offers/coupons can't be combined (if you want to find one of those coupons search the last couple of pages of this thread)

*maybe wallet412 or poster412 gets it to $7.66 lol

Are there any codes for transferring in right now? I need to move several .orgs from a GoDaddy Reseller (Wildwest) because these codes don't work there.

Last edited:
•••
does anyone know any better code for GoDaddy Auctions membership than AUCTION12 (50% discount)?

•••
20% off $60+ Orders
Coupon Code: gdbbc15

---------- Post added at 06:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:50 AM ----------

These codes expire 01/31/2012 :

$3.50 Off (30%) any .COM (works on renewals!)
Coupon Code: NEW3

$7.49 for .coms or $3.50 off Orders
Coupon Codes: fitness10, BETTY1, OYH10, goaz006p, cjc749fat

10% off (Works on renewals)
Coupon Code: cjcfat10, cjcsave10

$3 off $30 +
Coupon Codes: BETTY2, fitness9, cjcfat30, cjcsave

$8 off $50+
Coupon Code: cjctenoff

•••
Found these somewhere else:
cjc749chp - Register .Com domains for $7.49 ( more than 40% discount )
cjcchp10 -Save 10% off your order
cjcchp20 -Save 20% off hosting plans
cjcchp30 -Save $5 off your order $30 or more
cjcchp50 -Save $10 off your order $50 or more
cjcchp75 -Save 15% off your order $75 or more

Tried the last one this morning and worked well.

Regards

•••

I think GoDaddy automatically has the lowest* price for transfers on their site at $7.67 (since they try to attract new customers)

also since you said several .org ... maybe one of those 30% OFF coupons for purchases larger than $75/$100 will work for an even bigger discount ... though I kind of doubt it because transfer pricing might already be considered as an offer and offers/coupons can't be combined (if you want to find one of those coupons search the last couple of pages of this thread)

Thanks, I am transferring them for half of what it would cost to renew them:). Rep added.

•••
just got this via email

fbf30tld - 30% OFF Domains‏ on .com, .net and .org
Expires 1/24/2012.

•••
cjc599v works great for new .com domain

•••
the best at the moment are gdbbren8 or gdbb776 at $7.5 and scam14 or 749APRMO at $7,67
scam14 worked perfectly for org renewals, thanks!

•••
27% OFF no minimum *

gdx125pl

* Not applicable to ICANN fees, taxes, shipping and handling, sale priced domains and transfers, bulk domains and transfers, premium domains, Sunrise/Landrush domain registrations and pre-registrations, memberships or maintenance plans, additional disk space and bandwidth renewals, additional email addresses, Search Engine Visibility advertising budget, Managed Hosting, custom page layouts, brand identity services, Go Daddy branded merchandise or gift cards. Discount reflected in your shopping cart - cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, discount or promotion, or in connection with special partnership discount programs.

Expires January 16, 2012

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back