Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Iravan

TSAS HostEstablished Member
Impact
This List of Codes has been compiled through the many additions of NP members. This thread could not survive without the community effort, thanks to everyone.

Please continue to post more codes and deals as you find them.

You will find the current codes in the last few pages of the thread.
** Please let us know if you find any current code not working so we can update them **
Post just the code; no live links; example of code only: gdbba776 good for x
No Tutorials. Just the code.
Affiliate codes are allowed!
No links
No 3rd party site coupons (all coupons must be GoDaddy directly)
Enjoy the discounts!​

Paul Buonopane said:
  • As many people watch this thread to be notified of new codes, please keep discussion to other threads. This isn't a suitable place to discuss the pros and cons of GoDaddy's service, though such posts are certainly welcome elsewhere.

Important Note
Please note that this thread is only for information that directly leads to discounts at GoDaddy.

If you are looking to discuss the recent changes to GoDaddy's promo code policy, please use this thread.

If you have been banned from GoDaddy as a result of alleged promo code abuse, please use this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Use coupon code GRAVITY5 to get a $5 .COM. This should work for the next week, but I am unsure if it is one-time or multi-use. I can confirm that it just worked for a $5 .COM domain *NEW* registration (+$0.20 ICANN).

gravity5 worked just now on a .com transfer, did not work on .org
thanks, repped you

•••
•••
any coupons for .us names??

•••
Can anyone give the the code for TDNAM as I need to apply in making purchase of .CC domain. I tried downforce but it doesn't work. Can someone give working code for it???

•••
thanks for the code gravity works great..

OT: just want to rant out something, everytime i visit or try to manage my domains on godaddy i feel it is a terrible waste of time, im having hard time living with their interface. :(

im with them because they got one of the best prices.

•••
thanks for the code gravity works great..

OT: just want to rant out something, everytime i visit or try to manage my domains on godaddy i feel it is a terrible waste of time, im having hard time living with their interface. :(

im with them because they got one of the best prices.

Same here...
I metioned it in other thread too ...
When I have to manage / redirect domain I waste hours...
One time I found a person who will push a domain for me for free but guess what ? stupid godaddy errors everytime...
So no free domain for me >:( suck godaddy >:(
But .infos are just 1.2$ :X :lala:

•••
•••
Can you please explain what's that $30 code? And for which tld I can use it?
I think he's talking about $5 off of a $30 purchase, using code: cjcfat30

•••
Hmm.. I see... Thanks :)

Btw, can anyone give the the code for TDNAM as I need to apply in making purchase of .CC domain. I tried downforce but it doesn't work. Can someone give working code for it???

•••
25% off $75 or more - gdr916m

Offer expires Monday, September 7, 2009 at midnight (Pacific Time).

•••
•••
does anyone have .me promo code

does anyone have godaddy promo code for .me registration pls?

•••
does anyone have godaddy promo code for .me registration pls?

No need for code at Godaddy right now for .me because they are already giving at discounted price and that's only for $9.99

•••
Thanks for the code thread! I have been using these Godaddy promo codes that are good until July 2010 so no worries of expiration. You can use them multiple times so if you have gotten that super deal on a dot com, at least you can save some more money with these codes for multiple purchases etc. (works on renewals as well.)

RRTV5 - 10% off your order
RRTV6 - $5 off orders of $30 or more
RRTV7 - $7.49 dot coms - Can be used on multiple dot com registrations or renewals.

Hope this helps my fellow domain hungry friends.

•••
just used gravity5 and got a transfer for $5,18 :)

Only one per customer

SPECIAL OFFER! Special Gravity Summit Offer -
Register or transfer any available .COM for just $5.00*. Restrictions apply.

Register or transfer any available .COM for just $5.00!*
Applies to the first year only of new or transfer registrations. This offer may not be used for renewals, bulk registrations, premium domains, auction domains or Sunrise/Landrush domain registrations. Limited to one order per customer, expiring after 5,000 redemptions or on September 7, 2009 (whichever comes first). Discount will be reflected in your shopping cart; cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion. Customers may not use gift cards or PayPal® to redeem this offer.

•••
Just used gravity5 to reg WeirdBay .Com for 5.18, Thanks!

•••
Just used gravity5 for a new .com reg - thanks guys

•••
gdbb776 still good for renewal .org :)

•••
gravity5 still works for a renewal

•••
gdbb776 worked for me today for a .com renewal for $7.68

Andrea

•••
:tu:
yhkw105a is working for a new .com domain name with $7.17

•••
gravity5 stopped working for renewals...

•••
gravity5 stopped working for renewals...

I doubt it worked for renewals. I guess worked only for new regs & transfers.

•••
DNF2 = 7.57 .COM Renewals

I doubt it worked for renewals. I guess worked only for new regs & transfers.

DNF2 is the lowest renewal I know of... $7.57 with fees (dot com)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back