Domain Empire

Selling DOMMZ Launch ... Short Brandable '.COM' Domains from $50 ... Feedback appreciated.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

heap

Impact
DOMMZ Launch ... Short Brandable '.COM' Domains from $50 ... Feedback appreciated.

Hi ... I have just launched Dommz.com and the Domains I sell are mostly suitable for websites or flipping. The site is up and running and everything is working great.

Thanks
Mark

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Without looking at your names at all (and I think the first expert had this in mind):
Have you calculated your average selling price and how high the sell-through rate (STR) needs to be in order for this business model to be profitable?

Last edited:
•••
The average price for my domains which are all '.COM' and 5-6 letters, no numbers or hyphens, is around $300.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Thanks for the link, interesting but I dont really subscribe to the low STR model. I am not interested in holding them for years and I am not a Domain Investor.

Last edited:
•••
Model? A harsh reality. It's not that the industry average STR is low because of high prices, it's the other way round. I don't think that you can significantly improve the rate unless you sell at really low wholesale/liquidation prices and get repeat customers (domain investors), such as this guy:

https://www.namepros.com/threads/balajidomains-com-a-wholesale-domains-marketplace.1297670/

It just seems like a lot of work to break even. But I wish you all the best. Technically and visually your site looks great.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back