Dynadot

Domaining.com / Cax.com

NameSilo
Watch

Want2learn

Top Member
Impact
So I purchased a domain on Cax.com. It has been weeks. I had reached out to seller multiple times. Long story short is I emailed Cax, Ecop, and domaining dot com. I was disappointed in all 3 levels, domaining for suggesting such a bad product.

To my surprise, Francois, emailed me back from domainingdotcom. He apologized and owned the mistake. Ironically the seller sold the domain already and never removed it from Cax. So I received a refund. And Francois went ahead and took care of the mistake by offering me a domain promotion.

While I do not have anything positive to say about Cax, I will be doing business with domainingdotcom in the future because of the great service.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Funny, I did not know @DomainingCom was on the site! Small world I am finding.

By the way, I wonder if Namepros and Domaining would ever consider a weekly, biweekly, or monthly contest of some sort where a Namepro member was able to feature one of their domains?

I can't really speak for many people, but might I suggest a writing contest? Maybe biweekly where you take a writing submission about our domaining experiences. And I am an excellent writer in my Rainman voice, at least when I want to be! I figure I could write up a great article on the nuances of being new to Domaining in 2017. Naturally once submitted Namespros and Domaining would own the rights to the article!

Dan Allender says, "Discontentment is the mother of all invention." and I happen to agree. I probably wouldn't be so eager to win a promotion if I had better domain names, so I will take all the help I can get!

Thanks

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back