Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Looks like pre-orders are now closed.

I pre-ordered some at various registrars (mostly DM and Name.com) - Let's hope for the best :)

•••
This is exciting!

This is exciting!:laugh:

I would like to invite everyone to share their domains back on this thread right after Launch.

Looks like we have less than 1 hour.....

•••
We have 1 hours and 33 minutes. This is my first TLD launch and it's exciting indeed ;)

•••
Ok, so since pre-orders are closed, we shouldn't see any more domains disappear from our pre-reg list, right? (Until everything opens at 2pm, that is).

Mine are down from 90 to 86.

I agree, this is exciting! See you back here on a little over an hour. :)

Last edited:
•••
•••
...open for another 80 minutes !

•••
Do you really hope that these may be available!
The two phrases you posted are ALREADY REGISTERED in land-rush itself!

I know that, they were just examples of the kind of names I'm talking about lol

•••
...open for another 80 minutes !

no .. GO DADDY IS OPEN
.. i already bought a name

NOT PRE-REG .. it's like REGULAR godaddy - with .co

unless i'm mistaken

•••
Letz go godaddy letz go !

•••
no .. GO DADDY IS OPEN
.. i already bought a name

NOT PRE-REG .. it's like REGULAR godaddy - with .co

unless i'm mistaken

On Godaddy site :
Standard Pre-Registration General Availability

Apply Now!
Applications submitted by July 20, 2010, 2 PM EST.

Choose if: You want to get your name in at the top of the list. After July 20, all names will be first come, first served, so boost your chances now!

•••
Mine are down from 90 to 86

from the list of names domain monster sent with rejected you better hope your success is 0 of 86, some people got serious names, there is not one name that list wows me aside from Jason.co

-Jason

•••
On Godaddy site :
Standard Pre-Registration General Availability

Apply Now!
Applications submitted by July 20, 2010, 2 PM EST.

Choose if: You want to get your name in at the top of the list. After July 20, all names will be first come, first served, so boost your chances now!
It's OPEN !!!

godd.jpg

•••
i went to the pre-reg page ... entered a name .. found it available .. it took me to the standard GREEN CHECK MARK saying your name is available (like a normal dot com registration).
... i went through all regular check out procedure as if it were any other name.

so maybe they changed the way they're pre-regging trying to trick us fools .. well .. ME fool

backend account info is still not live yet or active yet so who knows.
...nor is who.is

•••
then register dsagdgasg.co :P

I'll wait till open

•••
Just curious if the majority of names people are going for are single keyword names or if people are going for highly searched 2 word phrases (AutoInsurance.co...CheapFlights.co etc etc)

Just wondering? Will the 2 word names be worth grabbing if they are available

Thanks all

its all about traffic baby

•••
•••
If you look to the right of the price it says "pre-reg"

•••
I purchased some .co names via godaddy how long before they show up in your account, anyone know any other discount codes besides gdbb776 for 10% off?

•••
from the list of names domain monster sent with rejected you better hope your success is 0 of 86, some people got serious names, there is not one name that list wows me aside from Jason.co

-Jason

Apparently you didn't look at the translations I provided in my original post. Just look up domain sales for the German word "Schmuck" ($65,170) as an example. Or any sales related to "juegos" (games) or "jugar" (play). These were bound to be snatched up early, and they were not selected at random, but after hours of researching past domain sales on DNJournal in a variety of languages.

So just because Jason.co was the only name that meant anything to you, that's not the case for the Spanish-speaking market, which is probably the only sector of users for which even the skeptics will admit that this extension will have some sort of impact.

Last edited:
•••
it's just giving you available names that were not pre registered through godaddy..

look at the bottom, NO DOMAINS PENDING REGISTRATION, that could be there terms and agreement allowing to register a .co name when all other registrars stopped

•••
•••
ha, just placed my final pre-order on GoDaddy.

•••
That's correct - Pre-Regs only

If you look to the right of the price it says "pre-reg"

That's correct. Godaddy is simply allowing extended pre-registrations while others are not. (ex Name.com)

•••
•••
That's correct. Godaddy is simply allowing extended pre-registrations while others are not. (ex Name.com)

DomainMonster is still taking pre-reg

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back