Domain Empire

discuss 10x Your Money In Domains Or Crypto Currency?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Silentptnr

Domains88.comTop Member
Impact
A lot of domain investors also invest in crypto currency it seems as of late. I usually feel pretty confident that a domain I carefully acquire today will be a 10x+ my investment including holding time. If say, I were to buy bitcoin today, is it feasible that i would get 10x my money?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Congrats to any XRP holders, up about 64% today. I have none myself but market having a nice little bump today on the news of winning their SEC lawsuit:

"JUST IN: $XRP has now risen by over 63.6% since winning the SEC lawsuit earlier this morning."

Last edited:
•••
•••
Bitcoin is liquid, while domains are not fungible. 10x on btc is more realistic within 5-10 year frame, or next year if ETF gets approved to BlackRock by the SEC.

While in domains you need a higher entry point to get a highly liquid domain, domains are lottery tickets.

BitcoinETF is trending now becuase of the recent news about SEC soon possible approval .

1691674057081.png

1691673590734.png

1691673666700.png

1691673774912.png

1691673828032.png

•••
•••
Things are been moving up lately, Bitcoin near 18 month high, went over 35k for a bit today. All this Bitcoin ETF news, plus Bitcoin halving less than 6 months away. I've been converting some crypto, moving things around and cutting down to focus on few. My current lineup, down to 8, focusing on those top 3:

Bitcoin - BTC
Ethereum - ETH
XRP - XRP
Solano - SOL
Cardano - ADA
Polygon - MATIC
Chainlink - LINK
Fetch.ai - FET

•••
I only have godbtc.com ;wantbtc.com 。
haha

•••
I have lost a lot in Crypto currency, and one of my frens told me that domain business is the only way to recover your losses.

•••
"Things are been moving up lately, Bitcoin near 18 month high, went over 35k for a bit today"

40k has been breached. I've been using this for my price alerts - https://cryptocurrencyalerting.com/

My average buy price on that one is 24,913, so I'm setup nicely for next year. Bitcoin halving just over 4 months away - https://buybitcoinworldwide.com/halving/

Then a whole bunch of Bitcoin ETFs should happen before then, Jan-March. Price should go even higher.

Bitcoin ETF Approval: Mark Your Calendars For January As SEC Decides Crypto's Fate​

https://www.benzinga.com/markets/cr...ndars-for-january-as-sec-decides-cryptos-fate

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
BTC over > 60K, with a push beyond its all time high inevitable.

•••
BTC over > 60K, with a push beyond its all time high inevitable.

Yep, although ATH gets too much attention (imo) because isn't inflation-adjusted. $69k in late 2021 1.1something * $69k today

Last edited:
•••
Major correction (quick dump in 20 minutes) after Bitcoin hit almost $64k, meanwhile new retail money and "traders" experience bugs or even crashes at the biggest exchanges and therefore we hear accusations of market manipulation etc. Same old same old.

Last edited:
•••
66k+ should get a new all time high soon

DOGE just about doubled in the last week

Last edited:
•••
Memecoin season has started, but many "serious" projects are still waiting for their turn.

•••
ATH $69,170 followed by a whopping 8% correction.

•••
Guys, very important value in Business, old, modern, etc. - cleanness of money.

How you work, how you use your resources, what you produce, how you help your country, etc. With Bitcoin you can know Nothing at all. It's Crypto. That's all. You may finance terorists in Afhanistan and don't know that, by that way, theoretically.

So, Domains are much better, I think. It's honest, clean business.

And by that(If you believe in such things) depend what you can Buy by that money...

Last edited:
•••
Buying money with money, what's not to question?

•••
70k now, my average buy price is 25k, I’m a happy boy. All my alts looking nice as well

Last edited:
•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
A lot of domain investors also invest in crypto currency it seems as of late. I usually feel pretty confident that a domain I carefully acquire today will be a 10x+ my investment including holding time. If say, I were to buy bitcoin today, is it feasible that i would get 10x my money?
Investing in crypto carries high potential returns but also significant risks. While domains can offer stable returns, crypto's volatility means potential for large gains or losses. Diversification and research are key.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back