Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain ZX2.net

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Domain Wizard

TheDomainWizard.comEstablished Member
Impact
272
Hi there,

I am new here and just started with looking to some domains. I just backordered zx2.net. I know it is not a as big as a Porsche but it is the name for an older sport Ford model. Do you think it is worth something ?

Thanks to advise.
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Bebito said:

Reg. fee+/-, IMHO.
How much was it to backorder? :gl:

Best of Luck.
-Jeff B-)
 
0
•••
Eh, yeah, low $xx. But backorder... don't backorder. Reg them.
 
0
•••
id

I'd say about $25-30

good luck :hehe:
 
0
•••
Appraisals are ONLY for domains you Own not ones you want
 
0
•••
Around low $xx
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back