Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain zufs.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

rage

Established Member
Impact
5
I have recently acquired this domain name and am wondering the value of it.

It is a pronouncable 4 letter domain.
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
i like it. was this a newly regged name? I would have definetly got it if i had come across it.

I see the .net is regged aswell which helps and is also a site. Despite the low google matches for it, id expect maybe mid XX - high XX just now but when all the good LLLL.coms are gone, it could be worth XXX.

Good luck
 
0
•••
rage said:
I have recently acquired this domain name and am wondering the value of it.

It is a pronouncable 4 letter domain.

Damn, you beat me to it; I bid on this name too. You got it for just $1 more than my bid. :'(
 
0
•••
where was this for sale on? Id be interested what you paid for it!
 
0
•••
Nice name, i have yufs.com. High xx to low xxx with lots of branding/upward potential. Cheers
 
Last edited:
0
•••
kevmacmeh said:
where was this for sale on? Id be interested what you paid for it!

eBay
 
0
•••
bargain at that price :imho: There are some nice names with low prices on ebay at the moment
 
0
•••
Thanks all for your feedback.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back