Dynadot

domain Zombie.pizza

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

jim h

dntop.comTop Member
Impact
What could be the value of zombie.pizza?

Thanks for your opinion : ):cat:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Welcome to NP

$0 for this one

1) Stay away from these new extensions, focus on .com, at least until you have made a few sales
2) The words dont really go together? What is a zombie pizza? (besides pizza's that zombie's eat)

Always put yourself in an end-users shoes and ask yourself......Would I brand my compny around this domain?

Good luck

•••
Welcome to NP

$0 for this one

1) Stay away from these new extensions, focus on .com, at least until you have made a few sales
2) The words dont really go together? What is a zombie pizza? (besides pizza's that zombie's eat)

Always put yourself in an end-users shoes and ask yourself......Would I brand my compny around this domain?

Good luck
Thank you:happy:

•••
Yeah, I think your best bet is reaching out to zombiebobspizza(dot)com or zombiepizza(dot)nu and floating the idea of selling to them at $250-350. You can also price it at $1400 and wait for the next "Zombie Pizza" to open up. But with the $40+ renewal fee I would choose the $250 option above and let it expire if you don't get any "bites".

Surprisingly, zombiepizza(dot)com has been taken since 2003.

I have this place close to me, so I guess anything is possible:
KillerPizzaFromMars(dot)com

Last edited:
•••
Yeah, I think your best bet is reaching out to zombiebobspizza(dot)com or zombiepizza(dot)nu and floating the idea of selling to them at $250-350. You can also price it at $1400 and wait for the next "Zombie Pizza" to open up. But with the $40+ renewal fee I would choose the $250 option above and let it expire if you don't get any "bites".

Surprisingly, zombiepizza(dot)com has been taken since 2003.

I have this place close to me, so I guess anything is possible:
KillerPizzaFromMars(dot)com
Amazing.
I didn't know that.
Thank you for your answer.:happy:

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back