Impact
Both hand regged, this week,
Ziice and BUB

bub, a year or so may be worth a bit?
ziice sounds cool to me, and brandable?

any opinions welcome please.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Bub.biz - not a fan of .biz but it is 3 letter, not sure on a valuation of it.

ziice.com - i like the way it sounds, definitely brandable, it's easy to say/spell, and it is short and memorable. IMO high $xx - low $xxx reseller. End user - ????

•••
thanks csw2312, I'm not brave enough to think about approaching businesses yet, I'd probably get eaten alive by a real capitalist lol so I'm, just flipping at moment, trying to get my first sale, well, actually it would be nice to get my first bid on godaddy ;)

I've only been doing this about a month and I'm learning everyday so I am hopeful I'll get it right in the end , before I bankrupt myself and have to sell the ex-wife into slavery or something ;)

I have just started collecting LLLL.com (got 2 now) and trying to get a nice collection of 5L.coms for future sales at hand reg, which is where I came up with ziice, using my custom dictionaries and a search tool.
I found bub sameway,I bought biz after reading an article somewhere that biz is getting eaten up fast.

best regard
steve

•••
VAUSEMAN.COM

I was reading an article about the TV show Orange is the new black, and how the fans were going crazy about two women having a relationship, one called Vause the other Chapman and the fans called the couple "Vauseman" so I ran to the computer and the .com was free. I made up a horrible little landing page and put it up for $1k lol what do you reckon? No interest so far,but i haven't pushed it or tried to sell it as such. Probably overpriced it as well. Do you think it worth renewing next year?

•••
.biz has been going down the hill for years. That you were able to hand reg this one is a good indication of the current low interest. My estimate would be low - mid $xx to a reseller.

•••
you'd probably get more for bub.biz than ziice.com

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back