Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

priced zerochill.com (With Certified Appraisal)

NamecheapNamecheap
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

maagick2000

Established Member
Impact
0
Hi,

I'm selling one of my domain names, zerochill.com.

I have a certified appraisal to back up my asking price. My current asking price is $400. If you make an offer for that price or higher, I can negotiate adding in the .net and .info.

View Certified Appraisal

Let me know if you're interested!
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Still available and open to negotiation...
 
0
•••
Availability Bump!
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back