Dynadot

yourownsite.co.nr new webdesign company

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Free website design is always nice. You should post your portfolio on there, as well. This belongs in the "For Sale / Advertising Board" forum.

•••
•••
Good luck with your website. :tu:

•••
Thanks do you like the layout. Review for me thanks

pally

•••
Sure. To begin with, you have to change the color of links from blue to a different color. Under "sponsors," the links are barely visible due to the blue color. There's a small space left out on the right side on larger resolutions, you might want to stretch the website so that it touches the right end of the browser (where the scrollbar would be). I think making scrollbars visible, and making those scrollbars colored would look nice also. You might want to get rid of the banner as well, since it's stretching the table a bit too much to the right. For the navigation, I would make the links create a different effect when the mouse is taken over them. Finally, make sure that on the contact page, the forms are aligned parallel to each other and are aligned the same as the form above them (horizontally). I think you should also list your portfolio on the website so that potential clients can see your previous work(s).

•••
the banner at the bottom doesnt mix well, and you cant really see the links in the lower left at all. Good job though!

•••
iDeviseFlash thank you for helping me on webdesigntalk.net. My site has now got over 24 customers would you like a free advert on it as a link.

If you do email me on [email protected]

•••
whoa, kewl. glad i could be of help. ill email you now...

•••
Congrats iDeviseFlash! :tu:

•••
•••
•••
no, i said ill email you now, never said i did :p

•••
am i going to have to separate you two AGAIN?????

hah

•••
•••
•••
no, lol :p email pally! lol

•••
Mr websites who are you and when will my link be up???

Pally

•••
??? Mr. Websites never asked for a link or anything (i dont think). And i am pretty sure he doesnt have a website :p

•••
No my link. U said my link will be on your site as yours is on mine.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back