Dynadot

Your Advice Please - Is This Name Appropriate For

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Is this name (CEO Journal) appropriate for a new online magazine that focus on CEOs. If you think otherwise, do you have any suggestion. Thank you

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I like it a lot...Nothing to flashy, but very professional and appealing. :tu:

•••
jeter4982 said:
I like it a lot...Nothing to flashy, but very professional and appealing. :tu:
Jeter, thanks for your comment

•••
I agree the name sounds quite appropriate and appealing. Since your focus is on CEOs, the name should be professional. The name 'CEO Journal' does sound professional.

•••
peter phillips said:
I agree the name sounds quite appropriate and appealing. Since your focus is on CEOs, the name should be professional. The name 'CEO Journal' does sound professional.

Thanks for your comment P. I like the sound of the name too. Unfortunately, CEOJournal.com and CEOJournal.net are both taken.

•••
You may want to be careful with names that are in common usage as they are more difficult to protect. With a name like CEO Journal, you may not be able to stop copycats with very similar names that will confuse the market and take advantage of the value you've built up in your name.

Bill

•••
My suggestion would be to find a list of newspaper names from across the country and use that to help you brainstorm.

The obvious ones would be:

CEO Times
CEO Sentinel
CEO Voice

but I bet you could come up with some even better ones using the newspaper list.

•••
I suggest you go along with nameclerk's advice.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back