Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

yo sup

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

chaganlal1

New Member
Impact
0
Yo my names Chag and I know Visual Basic, Html, Photoshop, CSS and moderate PHP. I am pretty new to webhosting though. (about a year). I am also looking for people to help me out on my ezyrewards lol. Well yeah thats pretty much it.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
you'll get lots of help hre...;)

welcome to NP!!
 
0
•••
Welcome Chag :)
 
0
•••
Chag! you know everything... soo jump thats world soo all are happy to help you.
 
0
•••
nice to have you here:)
 
0
•••
Hey Chag, nice meeting you, we seem to be knowledgable in some of the same programming fields too :)
 
0
•••
Hello, welcome to NamePros! :D
 
0
•••
WOW visual basic? I am also a visual basic 6.0, .NET, PHP, SQL, JAVA, HTML developer.

I am MCP, MCSD, MCDBA & MCA.

Welcome to namepros.
 
0
•••
hi Chag
make sure you check out the programming section of the forum!
Joe
 
0
•••
welcome to np! :D
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back