Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain YesBits.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Croissant

Established Member
Impact
83
Hi There!

I have no idea so I would like to ask you

yesbits.com

Of course we never know the demand but I liked that as it is short.

Have a nice day!
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I like this name, may be low xxxx
 
1
•••
I don;t see an immediate meaning for the phrase yes bits, so I will mark this as a brandable domain with no intrinsic value. But it is short and somewhat "catchy".

I would not be surprised if you got as much as $1K for it, but not sure how long that would take. Realistic sale would be $300-500 IMHO.
 
1
•••
I like this name, may be low xxxx

Thank you for your comment Ntmt ;)

I don;t see an immediate meaning for the phrase yes bits, so I will mark this as a brandable domain with no intrinsic value. But it is short and somewhat "catchy".
I would not be surprised if you got as much as $1K for it, but not sure how long that would take. Realistic sale would be $300-500 IMHO.

Thanks a lot EbookLover for your humble comment,

Have a great day

Let's wait and see :) but I am not looking for higher numbers as I am able to catch good ones ;)
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back