domainica Established Member ★ 20 ★ Impact 147 Sep 17, 2008 825 views 4 replies #1 Hi, I have a name up for appraisal: Yes.us If you have time, I'd appreciate it if you can go to the thread and give your own input, as the values given vary greatly. Thanks, Tom
Hi, I have a name up for appraisal: Yes.us If you have time, I'd appreciate it if you can go to the thread and give your own input, as the values given vary greatly. Thanks, Tom
DotUSDomains VIP Member VIP ★ 20 ★ Impact 118 Sep 17, 2008 #2 Have posted my Apraisal Have to say it's 1 of the best .us names posted here for a long time. Very nice name tom.
Have posted my Apraisal Have to say it's 1 of the best .us names posted here for a long time. Very nice name tom.
wussadotcom My MemoriesVIP Member VIP ★ 15 ★ Impact 58 Oct 4, 2008 #5 PM me if you want to sell at normal 3L .us lol.. nice name! Edited// Very nice name!!