NameSilo

Yamoz help

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

Larry

Established Member
Impact
39
anybody here familiar with the old yamoz script? i'd like to get it set back up but I'm swamped with work, my patience is thin, and I'm getting a couple of error messages that I don't have time to troubleshoot right now.

If you are familair and have set this up before drope me a note and tell me how much for the setup.


larry

ok, how about this..got it down to one error:

malformed header from script. Bad header

typically just a problem with a base setting in the script no? Everything looks good though...got me stumped.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Unstoppable Domains — AI StorefrontUnstoppable Domains — AI Storefront
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back