Woof Established Member ★ 20 ★ Impact 0 Jan 10, 2006 400 views 3 replies #1 I just got an email from Yahoo ... $2.99 Domain Name Registration. I already registered one.
yandig Say DomainsTop Member VIP ★ 20 ★ Impact 431 Jan 10, 2006 #2 Woof said: I just got an email from Yahoo ... $2.99 Domain Name Registration. I already registered one. Click to expand... Be sure to read this Yahoo will get ya in the end
Woof said: I just got an email from Yahoo ... $2.99 Domain Name Registration. I already registered one. Click to expand... Be sure to read this Yahoo will get ya in the end
Woof Established Member ★ 20 ★ Impact 0 Jan 10, 2006 #3 Ahhhhhhhhh! I read all of the other fine print but didn't see anything about this. Thanks!
faisj Established Member ★ 20 ★ Impact 70 Jan 10, 2006 #4 i would not get a domain at yahoo even if it was $1,00